Prescription Swimming Goggles Reviews

Consumer ratings of Prescription Swimming Goggles

Feedback for www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/ has been compiled from 4917 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • Do you or your children enjoy swimming, snorkelling or diving and wear glasses or contact lenses? I am an optician and prescription goggle expert stocking a comprehensive range of goggles, masks and swimming accessories to help you see clearly in and around the pool or sea. Complex or high prescriptions not a problem, call or email for advice. As featured in The Sunday Times Good Gear for swimming.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/
06-Dec

• Longsail Mirrored

Very good google as I struggle to get goggles to fit but these do the job

29-Nov-2018

Longsail

superb they have revolutionised my previously short-sighted swimming - can now see how far to the wall at the end of the pool when under the water

05-Nov-2018

Good quality

03-Nov-2018

• Speedo Mariner

Very prompt

29-Oct-2018

Longsail

Comfortable to wear and no fogging

17-Oct-2018

Longsail

I bought the goggles less than a month ago, my son used them 4 times and one of the lenses fell off and we couldn't find it. What a waste of money!

08-Oct-2018

They were really fast

03-Oct-2018

Longsail

Goggles are great, no fogging and my vision is clear

30-Sep-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

This is an excellent product and the service is fantastic considering how short notice I ordered the goggles. I would highly recommend and happy to pay the money.

20-Sep-2018

Longsail

Clarity is way better than I anticipated. I am still working on my ideal fitting but they do the job fine.

13-Sep-2018

Good anti-fog performance.

23-Aug-2018

Longsail

I was impressed on first use, but they didn't last at all well. The goggles have an anti-fog gel on the reverse of the lenses, which as per the care instructions I didn't touch. However after one use, dust, fluff and eyelashes were getting stuck and blurring the coating, which is then impossible to make smooth. Goggles ruined, waste of money - I shall be contacting the company for a refund.

Sorry to hear the anti-fog layer has caused an issue. We will be in touch directly to help resolve with you.

15-Aug-2018

They work!

08-Aug-2018

Longsail

Excellent goggles - good fit, and great to have -10 ... I can see again! Thank you!

06-Aug-2018

Longsail

Use them for quite some time. Perfect fit for me.

02-Aug-2018

Longsail

Nice to get a different Rx in each lens

29-Jul-2018

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Not quite as comfortable as my speedo aquapure goggles but speedo don’t do prescription goggles without tint.

29-Jul-2018

Good. Vision

22-Jul-2018

Longsail

My daughter says that they are excellent.

21-Jul-2018

Great goggles

15-Jul-2018

Longsail

A perfect fit and so comfortable

14-Jul-2018

excellent

11-Jul-2018

Longsail

A top quality pair of swimming goggles with the added bonus of allowing me to focus whilst enjoying my swim without wearing my daily vary focal glasses

06-Jul-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

I was surprised at the speed of delivery and excellent price of the goggles I bought!

04-Jul-2018

• Longsail Mirrored

They were a bit of a pain to adjust, but otherwise good.