Prescription Swimming Goggles Reviews

Consumer ratings of Prescription Swimming Goggles

Feedback for www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/ has been compiled from 4910 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • Do you or your children enjoy swimming, snorkelling or diving and wear glasses or contact lenses? I am an optician and prescription goggle expert stocking a comprehensive range of goggles, masks and swimming accessories to help you see clearly in and around the pool or sea. Complex or high prescriptions not a problem, call or email for advice. As featured in The Sunday Times Good Gear for swimming.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/
04-Dec

Gator

Great service! Googles arrived in a couple of days and my daughter is very happy with them!

03-Dec

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Fantastic customer service with a very prompt service

27-Nov

excellent customer service

26-Nov

Gator

The clearest goggles I have ever used , were actually better than my glasses as new prescription arrived in goggles before glasses did

15-Nov-2018

Gator

I wear varifocal glasses and can not see very much without them on, so these prescription goggles for long distance are pure magic, it's so nice to see clearly in the swimming pool, a must for anyone who wears glasses.

08-Oct-2018

• Sutton Swimwear Mirror OPT1200

My daughter love it!

23-Sep-2018

Goggles of choice.

20-Sep-2018

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

I am not happy with my choice of Gator goggles. The bridge is fairly rigid plastic, difficult to adjust + has uncomfortable ridges which hurt my nose. The straps are stretchy rubber + difficult to tighten. The vision is good but it is hard to get a proper seal. So lots of leaks and frequent adjusting of the goggles in the pool.

Sorry to hear they have been difficult to adjust for a suitable fit. An an unusual report for these goggles as most people find the range of options makes for easy fitting, but different face and head shapes make this difficult to guarantee for all.

15-Sep-2018

So So So ... Excellent!

13-Sep-2018

Gator

Well fitting with good visibility

26-Aug-2018

Gator

A great product that we have ordered many times.

24-Aug-2018

Gator

The goggles are brilliant. Exactly what Ineeded.

24-Aug-2018

Gator

As described and good quality goggles

13-Aug-2018

Gator

Good goggles as usual. Two little issues I do have: One is that the nose bridge seemed very hard to experiment with this time (almost impossible if you worry about breaking it). The other issue also concerns the nose bridge which used to have the brand name “Gator” nicely written on top of it. Now, they changed that for some kind of icon, an interwoven GG or something. Unfortunately, for swimmers who don’t see well, this is very impractical. No way to figure out left and right! Only by holding it in front of my eyes and testing what feels better (i.e. gives me better vison), I manage. So please: Let them put the simple “Gator” back on the nose bridge rather than trying to appear fancy��

Best regards, Martina

13-Aug-2018

The goggles are great

12-Aug-2018

Great

12-Aug-2018

Gator

Used them for inland surfing and coasteering - the guide for the coasteering was very surprised that they stayed put the whole time. So nice to actually see clearly while doing water-based activities, everything is usually a blur!

10-Aug-2018

Very good

09-Aug-2018

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Tried for the first time today and all I can say is wow! I used to swim competitively and these are some of the best fitting and comfortable goggles I've had. I've never bought prescription goggles before, but with needing -10 / -10, needless to say swimming is now a totally different experience for me... near perfect vision and fit. No leaks, no fuss, lots of fun!

09-Aug-2018

Gator

Great quality goggles, just what I needed to see the clock from the pool. Spot on guidance for choosing prescription.

03-Aug-2018

Gator

Goggles fit very well and vision is perfect

27-Jul-2018

Gator

Excellent Goggles. I can see - my old ones being much abused.

13-Jul-2018

Gator

The goggles are for my 14 year old daughter. She loved that she was able to see while swimming. I am so happy we found you guys.

12-Jul-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

Excellent service - quick response to my email enquiry with fantastic advice. Speedy delivery and great product. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.

10-Jul-2018

Gator

This is the fifth pair of Gator prescription goggles I have ordered from prescription Goggles excellent product and excellent service !