Prescription Swimming Goggles Reviews

Consumer ratings of Prescription Swimming Goggles

Feedback for www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/ has been compiled from 4917 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • Do you or your children enjoy swimming, snorkelling or diving and wear glasses or contact lenses? I am an optician and prescription goggle expert stocking a comprehensive range of goggles, masks and swimming accessories to help you see clearly in and around the pool or sea. Complex or high prescriptions not a problem, call or email for advice. As featured in The Sunday Times Good Gear for swimming.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/

17-Dec-2018
Very handy to see under water

Glad we have been able to help

05-Dec

Aqua Sphere Eagle

A bit tricky to assemble

30-Nov

Aqua Sphere Eagle

As described no complaints from me

28-Nov-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Exactly as ordered - the second of the same type, so there was no doubt

25-Nov-2018

• Sutton Swimwear OPT9000 - strap & nose bridges

It's a quality product.

21-Nov-2018

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

Excellent product, I can see so clearly in the water, they don't let any water in and - so far - don't mist up. Yes, they are a bit tricky to assemble, luckily I had an old pair to take apart and look at.

05-Nov-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Product was just what I was looking for - good fit and excellent range of vision, I love using them!

05-Nov-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Hadn't worn swimming googles for 30 years, only diving masks, so this was a new experience for me. The lenses were easy to swap, following the online video guide. Used the product for the first time in a water park in Wales. The eyepieces were a bit small (I don't like things near my eyes) but I got used to it. They kept the water out and didn't fog, and my vision was pretty good, especially underwater.

04-Nov-2018

• Seac Sub Fast Snorkel

Amazing products and excellent response time when I raised query about delivery time. Strongly recommend them and I will be back soon with more purchases.

01-Nov-2018

Brilliant customer service

28-Oct-2018

• PSG Goggle Pouch

great for pool and ocean use

21-Oct-2018

• Swim-eze

perfect

18-Oct-2018

Comfortable fit

02-Oct-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Loving being able to see better while swimming! Fit comfortably and no leaks.

28-Sep-2018

• PSG Anti-fog Solution

I bought them before and they were a brilliant fit so ordered them again.

23-Sep-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Excellent goggles - easy to change lens - goggles gave excellent vision - great product

20-Sep-2018

The best ones so far!

18-Sep-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Prompt despatch. Easy to use website.

17-Sep-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Daughter loves these. Best she as had.

16-Sep-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Aqua sphere are the most comfortable swimming goggles. First time my eyes haven’t felt crushed!

31-Aug-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Has (genuinely) transformed my enjoyment of swimming.

28-Aug-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Good goggles. The video on the website demonstrating how to change the standard lenses to the prescription ones ordered was very helpful and easy to follow.

27-Aug-2018

Good

26-Aug-2018

Aqua Sphere Eagle

Even with my complex prescription, the vision under water is very good indeed. I had wondered if buying minus 6 would be an over correction but they work perfectly. All my previous goggles have leaked water in but this is the first time my eyes have been practically dry. Delighted ? Certainly am !

24-Aug-2018