Party Pieces Reviews

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 24155 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.partypieces.co.uk

Mini Prism Scopes

• Rainbow Pencil multi-buy x 4
  • A6 Colour-by-Numbers Book multi-buy x12

Tried ordering but payment system you use rejected my payment even though credit card company completed the transaction. Tried emailing but no useful help provided, I offered to then make direct transfer but not accommodated. I live overseas, but have an office in the UK and suspect the split of billing address and delivery address was the issue, but I felt the company dealt with this very badly.

Latex Party Balloons Metallic Pale Blue

• Pick and Mix Blue Confetti Party Balloons
  • Pale Blue Honeycomb Garland

Very disappointed at being charged £8 for next day delivery expecting it to be DPD that my own online company charges £6 for, (I accepted that) but even worse it was sent Royal Mail tracked 24 which is not guaranteed next day and does not cost £8 - nearer to £3!! I needed next day, fine, but did not expect to be ripped off. Kim

19-Apr

Porcelain Gold Tapered Dinner Candles

Service rating : I paid for next day delivery as the candles were needed for an event on Friday 7 April, on the parcel tracking information it said they had been delivered on Thursday 6 April however they did not appeared until Monday 10 April and I also received a confirmation email from Royal Mail on the 10th !
Product: As these arrived late we did not use them so I would like to return them please!

28-Mar-2017

Flying High Bunting

• Flying High Paper Napkins
  • Flying High Confetti

When my order arrived it was incorrect and two of my items were missing. I emailed your customer service department and am still waiting on a reply. I then had to use your direct messaging service to rectifying my order.
I also think that your delivery charges are quite expensive.

Multi Coloured Party Flag Bunting

Service rating : Very good customer service. There was a mixup with what I had ordered but it was dealt with quickly and professionally.
Product: Product I ordered was of good quality. Good longlasting colour. Have ordered the same product before and considering the price it outlasted my expectations through wind, rain, sun and snow.

21-Apr

Pokemon Plastic Party Table cover

• Pokemon Plastic Party Bags
  • Pokemon Paper Party Plates

I did not receive part of my order and received no notification or apology. I had an email from PayPal to say I'd had a part refund and so could only assume it was for the missing items. I think this was very poor communication and business practice.

14-Apr

Purple Candy Scoop

• Green Candy Scoop
  • Yellow Candy Scoop

Service rating : Ordered some scoops all 30 of them... very bad quality cannot pick up sweets with them and people becoming frustrated.
Tried to contact party pieces but no reply, they must know how awful they are.
Product: Don't pick up any sweets

Red Plastic Tumblers

Service rating : Had a good range of products but the product I ordered wasn't what it looked like on the net and has broke and cracked easily.
Product: They arrived but looking as sturdy as they looked on the internet as wanted them to use in a pre school room as a red colour group for the red grouped children. They lasted 3 days and we had to throw all of them away. A waste of money !!!

Personalised Ready Made Girl Pop Chocolate Cake Name Grace Age 11

Service rating : We have used Party Pieces many times, unfortunately this time we were very disappointed with the product.
Product: We purchased the cake for our daughters 11th birthday, when the cake arrived the printed topper had ripples in and air bubbles in. When we tried to remove the cake from the clear rapper the topper had stuck to the wrapping and just ripped apart. Our daughter was very upset! Definitely wouldn't recommend this product. (Pictures available)

28-Mar-2017

St Patrick's Day Ceiling Decorations

Service rating : I was given the wrong item, with no time for exchange. However, Customer Services acknowledged the mistake and refunded me asap which was appreciated.
Product: The item I was given was insufficient for my decoration needs.

Black Satin Charleston Headband

• 1920s Faux Pearl Necklace
  • Long Black Satin 1920's gloves

Service rating : Delivered when expected and good value for money
Product: Not quite the same as the picture but looked amazing

Marvel Avengers Ultimate Party Kit 8 Guests

Service rating : Paid for next day deceiver but it took 2 days to come. Helpful staff when raised the issue and was easy enough to get a full refund.
Product: Did not open as it did not come in time and had to buy alternatives.

Grass Table Runner

Service rating : It was delivered right on time.
Product: Great on the table but has a very strong plastic smell!

29-Mar-2017

Small Helium Balloon Gas Canister

• Gold Celebration Letter Banner 40
  • Gold Celebration Spray Centrepiece 40

Service rating : Everything I ordered was in perfect order and delivery was faster thank expected
Product: Not at all happy with it, it only filled 12 balloons when it says it will fill 30 and the helium in the balloon only lasted a few hours before coming down I was very disappointed with it

Jitterbugs each

Service rating : Goods as described ,
Product: Good service fair price

Baby Bottle Fillable Multi-Coloured

Service rating : Very nice bottles
Product: Lovely. I would suggest allowing students to receive a discount.

Gold Confetti Latex Party Balloons

• Gold Organza Ribbon
  • Porcelain Gold Party Table Cover

Service rating : Overall brilliant
Product: Bit disappointed with the colour of the confetti
I was expecting glittering gold not beige or champagne

23-Apr

Glass Ridged Storage Jar 18 x 11cm

Service rating : Ordered two glass jars, one was smashed. I emailed to let them know but have not received a response.
Product: DIrty marks which could not be removed, one arrived smashed to pieces.

Dinosaur Stickers

• Colourful Dinosaurs
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

I don't think they bother to check what they send out as items are poor quality and items give the impression they are bigger than they actually are.

19-Apr

Sparkler Candle 0

• Sparkler Candle 3
  • Sparkler Candle 6

Service rating : Items arrived promptly and well packaged
Product: Took ages to light and then didn't work properly leaving bits of charrrd sparkler all over the cake. Very disappointing... would never buy again or recommend

Pink Celebration Ceiling Decorations 21

• Pink Celebration Happy Birthday Latex Party Balloons
  • Wild Palm Flamingo Personalised Banner Message Have a great 21st birthday Sarajane

Service rating : Not happy with customer service
Product: Nice decorations

Yellow Candy Scoop

• Yellow Food Scoop Multibuy x 8

Service rating : Good variety of products.
Product: Advertised as yellow and shown as yellow in the picture on the website, however when received colour of product is orange.

18-Apr

Pick and Mix Mint Green Metallic Polka Treat Tubs

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: The tubs are so tightly packed together it took us ages to get them apart and several were spoilt in the process, not a clever if you haven't unwrapped well ahead of your function !

Gold Confetti Latex Party Balloons

• Star Balloon Weight Gold

Service rating : Well packaged.
Product: Looked like condoms and nothing like they did in the illustrations.

Bride to Be Hat

• Hen Party Bride To Be L Plates

Service rating : Fast Delivery
Product: This hat arrived and was nothing like the advertising picture on the website. Very small and not good quality.