Party Pieces Reviews

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 24318 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.partypieces.co.uk

Pink Paw Patrol Gift Cup Multi-Buy x 8

• Pink Paw Patrol Plastic Table Cover
  • My Little Pony Gift Cup Each

Service rating : Very impressed. Great products at great prices. I rang and spoke to someone before I ordered to query stock and they were very helpful. Website easy to use. Delivery was quick and kept informed throughout.

When my order arrived one item was missing for my party. My party was the next day, I rang to explain, just to let them know as I didn't think anything could be done with the party being the next day but they without hesitation arranged for my missing item to be delivered the next day before my party...and it arrived in plenty of time. I was very pleased and impressed with the service- exactly how it should b well done!

The party was for my 6yr old daughter her face to see her Skye table cloth (which was the missing item) makes all the difference!

Will defo use again!!
Product: Great Value, super idea to send with cellophane too which saved me the hassle of getting any! Great alternative to the standard party bags. Loved them!

04-May-2017

My Little Pony Party Tiaras

• My Little Pony Rainbow Party Bags
  • My Little Pony Rainbow Party Confetti

Service rating : Ordered My Little Pony Ultimate Kit for 16 ( only 10 at party but extras came in handy). Everything was as described also ordered party bags and tiaras again all good. Had to pay extra £8 for next day which thought was a little pricey but item turned up in time and my fault for not ordering earlier. Very pleased overall with contents and grand daughter was delighted.
Product: Party girls loved them, they were colourful and stayed on heads quite well.

Butterfly Sparkle Ultimate Party Kit 16 Guests

• Butterfly Sparkle Plastic Party Table Cover
  • Butterfly Sparkle Jointed Party Banner

Service rating : An excellent service and quick delivery service. Customer service is excellent (5 out of 5 stars) because a wrong product for one of the items I ordered but was sent but a replacement sent immediately and arrived next day.
Product: however, I would have loved that the butterfly sparkle foil balloon was included in the kit and not sold separately

01-May-2017

Butterfly Sparkle Ultimate Party Kit 16 Guests

• Butterfly Stickers
  • Butterfly Ceiling Decorations

Service rating : Arrived promptly and all items are nice although I ordered and paid for 4 of one item and only 1 has been delivered. Closed over the bank holiday weekend so I hope I can get this in time for the party next Saturday.
Product: All looks nice. A nice set to base a theme around.

It's a Girl Confetti

• Pastel Baby Shower Party Banner
  • Pale Pink and Dark Pink Pom Poms

The products were all excellent, the only downer was that I paid for a 2 day delivery and it didn't arrive within 2 days, luckily I had enough time spare but if in the future it is a bit more tight I would probably choose another supplier to make sure it arrives within the time stated and paid for.

Pink Celebration Paper Party Napkins 21

• Pink Celebration Spray Centrepiece 21
  • Pink Celebration Plastic Party Table Cover

Excellent service and my order arrived in good time. I've used Party Pieces many times over the last few years for my children's party's and the quality of the products are excellent. There are so many designs and themes for any occasion and for me that's perfect! Very happy customer!

05-May-2017

Snowflake Personalised Party Banner Name Eva Age (optional) 4

The quality of the banner is really good & we received lots of comments. Initially we were sent the wrong banner but after a phone call it was all sorted & we received the correct banner a few days later, keeping both! Really good customer service

08-May-2017

Wild At One Boy Party High Chair Decoration Kit

• Jungle Friends Ceiling Decorations
  • Wild At One Boy Party Letter Banner

Service rating : A birthday girl banner was sent by accident but rang customer service and the correct banner was sent next day, excellent service
Product: We loved it looked great in the photos

08-May-2017

Jeep Party Food Trays

Service rating : Thank you Party Pieces for providing your customers a large array of products and very good service.
Product: The product was of good quality and well packaged.

Red Plastic Forks

• Ahoy There Pirate Paper Party Napkins
  • Ahoy There Pirate Paper Party Table Cover

Service rating : Overall, I feel the basic packaging cost is too high but other than that, good service and delivery
Product: Good quality product

All Aboard 1st Birthday Personalised Party Banner Name Zachary

Service rating : Really good variety of different things to help you make an occasion that little bit more special.
Product: Brilliant! Really good quality and size was just right. Could maybe do with coming with the string or rope to hang it up with but otherwise was perfect

Dinosaur Stationery Set

• Paw Patrol Mini Party Bubbles
  • Animal Finger Puppets multibuy x 5

Service rating : Great selection of goods at competitive prices. Easy to order, arrived on time and well packaged
Product: Great value, good quality and the kids loved them!

Mini Princess Tattoos Multi Buy x 8

• Glitter Hi-bounce balls
  • Charm Bracelets

Service rating : Used party pieces before and never disappointed. Quality party fillers and the kids loved them
Product: Fab idea but quite hard to remove them

01-May-2017

Metalized Appetizer Tasting Fork

• Truly Scrumptious Paper Party Plates
  • Truly Scrumptious Scalloped Paper Napkins

Service rating : Excellent specially when I called back to let them know that I was missing an item
Product: I confused the size of the fork, I thought they were proper size

Great Britain Picnic Sheet

• Union Jack Fabric Waving Flags
  • Union Jack Cake Stand

Great service! I asked for the delivery to arrive in 5 days time to spain to ensure I got everything for the party and it arribedbin 2 eorking days. So fast! Big surprise! Thank you!

Rainbow Slime In Flask

Service rating : Arrived quickly and made the perfect gift for a slime-mad 11 year old girl!!
Product: Arrived quickly and made the perfect gift for a slime-mad 11 year old girl!!

Noah's Ark Small Paper Party Plates

• Noah's Ark Honeycomb Centerpiece
  • Assorted Coloured Car multi-buy x 8

Service rating : Arrived on time but I was disappointed by the quality of some products.
Product: It was delivered quickly, but the quality of some product is poor. The cost of delivery is too high considering you can get most similar items delivered for free on Amazon and at the same price.

03-May-2017

Gold Celebration Spray Centrepiece 100

• Gold Celebration Paper Party Napkins 100
  • Gold Celebration Letter Banner 100

Service rating : Arrived in good time with communications on delivery and well packaged.
Product: These are good value for the money and will most certainly brighten up the room for the party.

05-May-2017

Floral Fancy Party Treat Tubs

Service rating : Prompt service, although your catalogue arrived before my goods.
Product: Colours not as bright as in the catalogue.

Trolls Ultimate Party Kit 16 Guests

• Assorted Colour Party Boxes multi-buy x 8

Service rating : Always used for kids party and have recommended to other as well
Product: Exactly what the kids wanted

07-May-2017

Small Helium Balloon Gas Canister

• Clear Latex Party Balloons
  • Foil Balloon Weight Pale Blue

Service rating : Everything was packaged beautifully and arrived really quickly.
Product: Really easy to use

07-May-2017

Trolls Stationery Set

• Trolls Party Bubbles
  • Trolls Foiled Stickers

A few items had gone out of stock but they rang and emailed and assured me that I could get something similar and value for money, amazing company to order from.

Mad Tea Party Food Picks

• Mad Tea Party Paper Plates

Service rating : Straightforward transaction and fast delivery. Thank you.
Product: Perfect!

06-May-2017

Cocktail Sticks

• Jungle Friends Paper Party Plates
  • Jungle Friends Paper Party Cups

I was happy with the service. The product range is huge, reasonably priced and of good quality. There is always someone at the end of the line to talk to.

04-May-2017

Palm Tree Scene Setter Add-Ons

• Tiki Lantern Garland With Flowers
  • Inflatable Palm Tree

Service rating : Great service, with fast delivery available at a cost.
Product: Brilliant for my patio doors! Looked great for a Hawaiian party.