Party Pieces Reviews

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 25048 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.partypieces.co.uk
05-Sep

Pick and Mix Multi Confetti Party Balloons

• Supershape Pink Number 8 Helium Balloon
  • Pink 'One' Air Fill Balloon Banner

Service rating : I bought the helium gas canister from Party Pieces, there was no gas at all. I tried it, my friend tried it and everyone in the house tried it, we followed the instructions, didn't work at all. Very Very Very disappointed. And this is not the first time, almost the same time last year, I bought something for my birthday girl, I never received it, tried to contact customer service, no one replied and not even refund from Party Pieces. Be Honest, I won't spend any more money on Party Pieces, long delivery time and expensive speed up delivery fee and the most important thing is-disappointing products experience. Last Thursday, my friend helped me released the package of the product and they thrown away the return and refund paper. No I have no idea, first-return the helium canister, second, get refund.But I will try to email their custom service and get solutions. Hopefully.
Product: Without Helium Gas Canister, nothing works.

10-Sep

Pink Paw Patrol Ultimate Party Kit 16 guests

• Paw Patrol Party Masks
  • Paw Patrol Party Favours

I have order a list to celebrate my daugther's birthday. After 4 days i was wondering why I haven't got my order yet. So I went to check my order, then I realized that party pieces had cancelled my order. They took the money first then they put it back but with a deduction of 5 e. Why they took the money and then cancelled my order? There was no mistake went I sent my order. Otherwise why they did not call me to let me know that there is a problem? So far I am waiting for a very good explanation from them and my second reorder. By the way, some of my product that I had ordered were not available anymore in my reorder.

I hope I get my reorder ontime.

T-Rex Dinosaur Party Pinata

• Pinata Stick and Mask
  • Marvel Avengers Mini Bubbles

Service rating : First time using the company and found the website easy to use, great range of products. Was able to order everything I needed for the party in one place. The only one grip was having to pay for postage when spending over £50 on products it's very rare that a company would then charge to deliver. There doesn't seem to be free postage available no matter what you spend.
Product: The kids loved him. He looked great, held loads of sweets but he was a bit too robust so we had to get the adults in to break him or we'd have been there all day :-)

21-Aug-2017

We Heart Pink Fabric Bunting

• We Heart Pink Happy Birthday Party Napkins
  • Flump Marshmallow multi-buy x 30

Service rating : I'm not able to rate the products as the delivery went missing (royal mail) but I wanted to say your customer service was fantastic. Jane dealt with my email enquiries quickly and professionally and issued a refund for me even though she didn't know what had happened to the order either, so although I didn't get to use your products this time, I will certainly order from you again.
Product: I'm not able to rate the products as the delivery went missing (royal mail) but I wanted to say your customer service was fantastic. Jane dealt with my email enquiries quickly and professionally and issued a refund for me even though she didn't know what had happened to the order either, so although I didn't get to use your products this time, I will certainly order from you again.

27-Aug-2017

Stripe Personalised Party Banner Message Happy 7th Birthday MADISON

• Rainbow Helium Party Balloon
  • Supershape Rose Gold Number 7 Helium Balloon

Service rating : the range of products are good but was disappointed tgat some oft heigems were not accurately sent. rang the office and delivered the rest 3 days later. would recommend to order in advance as accuracy could notbe guaranteed. luckily my daughters party is 3 weeks to go so lots of time to wait but not the point!
Product: good value..

Tiki Pinata

• Batman Punching Balloons
  • Tissue Paper Party Pack

Service rating : So pleased I found this site! Lost hope on finding certain items for my child's party. But I come across this site couple of days before the event and was surprised at how cheap everything was compared to other party places and such prompt delivery! Will be ordering again for sure!
Product: Very good quality and so much cheaper than other places! Took us many beatings before it got knocked over! All the kids and adults joined in...so much fun!!

Clear Cello Party Bag

• Inflatable Monkey Stick
  • Inflatable Flamingo

Service rating : Great company only thing I don't like if you have forgot something or waiting on it arriving if out stock instead keep hold off parcel and add in they will send twice. That is really the only thing that really annoying about this everything else excellent
Product: On sale amazing

11-Sep

Pinata Stick and Mask

• Carnival Butterfly Pinata
  • Pale Blue Polka Paper Party Cups

Service rating : This is about the 3rd or 4th time I have used Party Pieces and yet again I have been so pleased with the quality of the products and the prompt delivery. Great to be able to source almost everything I need from one place. Will definitely use again.
Product: Great product.

25-Aug-2017

Princess Perfection Party Confetti

• Princess Perfection Party Bunting

Service rating : Beautiful products.....would have liked somthing for a church blessing as nothing availble anywhere had to go for Princess. For reasons i carnt go into i carnt have a christening. But happy with what i have orded even though she is a baby.
Product: Lovely goes with everthing & can use for other things.

08-Sep

Supershape Rose Gold Number 1 Helium Balloon

• Glitter Birthday Candle Number 1 Gold
  • One Little Star Pink Paper Party Cups

I order frequently from PP and at always exceptionally happy with my orders. Always delivered on time and well packaged. Never had any items missing or damaged. Everything arrives like for like as ordered. Fantastic value for money as many items are very durable and last long after the balloons are taken down

07-Sep

Pretty in Pink Pony Personalised Party Banner Name Ariana Age (optional) 9

• Pony Ruler/Bookmark
  • Pony Shaped Memo

Service rating : Perfect!
As usual, i had left everything till last minute to order for my daughters birthday.
Thankfully party pieces saved the day and sent everything next day delivery and all top quality. Thank you!
Product: Beautiful!

16-Sep

Pink Celebration Age 50 Latex Party Balloons

• Pink Celebration Foil Flag Banner 50
  • Pink Celebration Letter Banner 50

Service rating : Excellent products. Very happy I was able to buy all the matching products in the quantities I needed. Excellent quality products. I would definitely recommend Party pieces to friends and family.
Product: Very nice

Peppa Pig Ultimate Party Kit 16 Guests

• Peppa Pig Party Bags
  • Peppa Pig Party Foil Banner

Service rating : Part of my order was missing but a simple call to the team and within 5 mins it was sorted, no fuss and the advisor was fantastic! Polite and helpful and was a great representation of the brand!
Product: Product was as described and perfect for the event! Great quality.

09-Sep

Wild At One Boy Ultimate Party Kit 16 Guests

• Wild At One Boy Party High Chair Decoration Kit
  • Wild At One Boy Party Letter Banner

Service rating : Really quick delivery lovely items, I had to call as one of the items was wrong lady on the phone was lovely and correct item arrived with no issues what so ever. Will definitely use again.
Product: Love it

08-Sep

Rocket Balloons

Service rating : Some manual flexibility for overseas postage versus weight etc? I had my packet sent to UK to be forwarded to me in Sweden because the postage was excessive for a small packet to Sweden.
Product: I've orderede these from you many times. They are extremely popular!

05-Sep

Red 7in Square Plastic Bowls

• Black 7in Square Plastic Bowls
  • Fuchsia 7in Square Plastic Bowls

Service rating : They arrived promptly and as described except that black was no longer in stock but your customer service lady rang, was polite, apologetic and explained everything. That was very good.
Product: They were as described and were perfect for the occasion.

01-Sep-2017

Glitter Birthday Candle Number 8 Gold

• Glitter Birthday Candle Number 4 Gold

Service rating : So easy to order and the delivery was fast on time , really considerate to ask when the celebration will be on in order for them to get your product to you on time.
Product: Really good quality chunky and real gold look !

25-Aug-2017

Show Your Emojions Plastic Party Table Cover

• Celebration Emoji Lunch Napkins
  • Celebration Emoji Cup

Love party pieces have been coming here every year for my wee girls birthday supplies now7, and now for my other children who will be having joint 5 and 1 party in December best company for party stuff get everything in one site!! Keep up the good work

Inflatable Limbo Stick

• Inflatable Palm Tree Cooler
  • Inflatable Flamingo

Service rating : Amazing will one hundred percent use this again! Thank you for helping us create such a wonderful party and helping us add the personal touch xx
Product: Brilliant fun! X

11-Sep

Party In Paris Paper Party Plates

• Day in Paris Party Buffet Kit
  • Day in Paris Mini Top Hat Clip

Service rating : Used for years but bit disappointed this time as I ordered items from a range only to be told they did not actually have them. No problems as I got them from another party supplier...
Product: Plates were replaced as out of stock

28-Aug-2017

Ocean Party Basic Party Kit 8 Guests

• Personalised Ready Made Sea World Cake - Chocolate Name Leo Age (optional) 4
  • Fun Sea Creatures Balloon

Service rating : The website is very good and we were very impressed by the way the cake was delivered in time for it to be fresh for the party
Product: We loved this set. Not too scary but also not too babyish. Just right for an ocean creature loving 4 year old. Lovely colours too.

07-Sep

TNT Gift Cup Each

• TNT Gift Cup Multi-Buy x 8
  • TNT Paper Napkins

Service rating : I've used party pieces on numerous occasions and I have always been very happy with both the products and the service.
Product: Brilliant cups to use as gifts in the party bags.

06-Sep

Supershape Rose Gold Number 8 Helium Balloon

• Supershape Rose Gold Number 1 Helium Balloon
  • Rose Gold Confetti

Service rating : Second time ordering from here. Always delivered on time. Wonderful range of products and they're always high quality.
Product: Good quality, beautiful colour, good size.

06-Sep

Personalised Ready Made Football Cake - Chocolate Name OLIVER Age 11

• Football Birthday Cake Candles
  • Sparkler Candle 1

Service rating : Excellent company. Fast delivery and well packaged. Beautiful cake which tasted delicious. Would highly recommend.
Product: Absolutely delicious cake, would highly recommend.

Whoopee Cushion multi-buy x 5

• Paper Party Bags Multi Striped
  • Block Party Lunch Napkins

Service rating : Although I was very disappointed to find that the correct number of whoopee cushions had not been dispatched, customer services sent the missing items promptly
Product: Wrong number of items had been sent.