Party Pieces Reviews

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 23843 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.partypieces.co.uk
09-Mar

Mad Hatter Costume - Girl 8-10yrs

Service rating : Slightly disappointed with the service on this occasion - once I ordered the costume on/around 25/26th Feb for my daughters school World Book Day costume on 2nd March I received an email from Party Pieces the following day advising that the costume was out of stock with no indication as to when 3rd party supplies would have more in. As we needed the costume for the next week I was able to scour the shops and found an identical costume which I bought. I tried to call Party Pieces to get a refund as their email suggested and had to leave a message, which has to this day never been returned. Soon after however I received the costume through the post from Party Pieces. I called again to let them know that I had received this even after being advised stock was out. Again I left a message which has not been acknowledged. I am now c.£34 down and have to go out of my way to the post office some distance away from my office to return the costume. Being a full time working mum means I tend not to have much spare time and could do without this addition to an already heavy workload and life.
Product: I will be returning but not due to the product quality.

10-Mar

Clever Alice 10-12yrs

• Pink Mad Hatter Teen S

Service rating : It was a good service however I would have scored excellent if the delivery hadn't come so late on. Items were guaranteed for World Book Day and only arrived the afternoon before! It was a bit stressful with young children who were desperate for their costumes! My neighbour paid extra for guaranteed delivery (ordered after I recommended the costumes) and she had to pick up at our local depot at 7am on World Book Day!
Product: Lovely costume!

Army Boy Costume 4-6yrs

Service rating : Brilliant service from party pieces as usual.. I ordered my child's world book day costume late (again!!) and my delivery was upgraded for free to ensure it arrived on time.. one very relieved mum and one happy little boy!! Thanks party pieces, not the first time you've saved me from the worst mum award!! ��
Product: A bit pricey for what it was in my opinion, but my son loves it and wears it all the time!! Washed ok too.

03-Mar-2017

Glass Ridged Storage Jar 18 x 11cm

Service rating : The service was excellent, a few of the jars ordered were broken I emailed the next day to find out what the procedure was with returns etc. I was advised that more jars would be sent out and were received within 2 days! will definitely be using Party Pieces again and recommending to friends and family.
Product: I ordered Jars for sweets for my daughters wedding and they are perfect size and look very vintage which is what we wanted, all in all very happy with them and at such a good price too.

Sweet 1st Birthday Girl Party Letter Banner

• Sweet 1st Birthday Girl Party Hats
  • Sweet 1st Birthday Girl Party Bags

Service rating : Easy to use. Good range. Liked that I cud buy the different parts separately as needed varying quantities but would like pack size too be 10 not eight. Order came on time and things were of a good quality. I was happy with all the purchases! Would defiantly use again!
Product: Easy too put up. Loved that there were two banners in the pack. Main banner was big enough for us!

04-Mar-2017

Crystal Bracelet

• Disney Frozen Party Hair Clips
  • Disney Frozen Mega Pack Stickers

Service rating : First time use and I had expected it to be expensive but was good value. Staff I spoke to about my order were very friendly and helpful and when the parcel was one day later than originally indicated it was extremely reassuring to be told exactly where it was.
Product: Excellent value, lovely colours and a big hit with my two (4th birthday party & her sister 5)

12-Mar

Truly Scrumptious Vintage Paper Plates

• A Classic Occasion Personalised Wedding Banner Name 1 Barb Name 2 Richard

Service rating : Vintage style paper plates are beautiful and extremely strong. Lovely patterns (6) different ones. The wedding banner is very pretty and hard wearing for outdoors. Very pleased with all purchases and highly recommend. ~Thanks. Barb
Product: Beautiful and extremely strong. six pretty patterns.

Where's Wally? Wenda Fancy Dress Costume 7-9yrs

Service rating : I love Party Pieces. they such a great range of products, everything you need! The prices are good too. I've shopped with them a few times now and will continue to. Thanks Party Pieces, see you soon!
Product: A great costume. Made well and the fit is generous. It washes well too. Quite often you find with costumes once they are washed they loose shape or you can't wash them at all, but this is absolutely fine.

Blue Bunting Personalised Banner Message Happy 1st Birthday Max

• 1st Birthday Boy Latex Party Balloons
  • Bubble Balloon Weight Pale Blue

Service rating : I found Party Pieces to be efficient and good value for money. Items were posted in good time and arrived in good order. I am delighted with all my purchases for my little boy's birthday party.
Product: Absolutely delighted with this gorgeous bunting. Well worth the money.

07-Mar-2017

Bright Pink Polka Latex Party Balloons

• Bright Pink Polka Party Napkins
  • Bright Pink Polka Party Flag Bunting

Everything was excellent quality and such a good price. All the decorations looked so lovely we didn't want to take them down and left them up for three days! It was for a family dinner and celebration for my granddaughters 18th Birthday and I chose pink and polka dots as the theme!

13-Mar

Friendly Dragon 5-6yrs

• Deluxe Prince Charming Costume 4-6yrs
  • Christmas Paddle Bat and Ball

Service rating : Website promised delivery for world book day. Paris £5.99 for express delivery and it still took 5 days to arrive which was too late and cost me time and money to find an alternative. Customer service was very helpful though.
Product: Looked nice but returned as it arrived too late

02-Mar-2017

Little Pirate Telescope

• Pirate Stationery Set multi-buy x 4
  • Treasure Chest Party Box MB x 8

Service rating : Even though there was a mix up on my order twice, it was all sorted quickly and without fuss. They made sure everything arrived before the day of the party.
Product: Good value for money. Kids loved them

Personalised Ready Made Flying Bat Chocolate Cake Name Robin Age (optional) 4

Service rating : Good choice of products available, poor delivery company who threw the cake at us upside down despite it clearly saying Fragile and This way up on the box.
Product: Fantastic cake for small birthday tea party. Lovely flavour. Good design. Not too big.

Girl Pop Superhero Paper Napkins

• Girl Pop Superhero Party Boxes
  • Comic Superhero Party Boxes

The products were good, but I am disappointed that you advertise next day delivery service, take payment for it and then deliver 5 days later. I found it strange that having left messages and sent emails, no one replied to me on this.

St Patrick's Day Shamrock Head Bopper

• Irish Flag
  • Latex Party Balloons Metallic Copper

Service rating : Absolutely terrible. Wrong products and missing products. Didn't seem remotely bothered that they had screwed up a delivery. When buying party items you kinda need them to come at the right time given the are pointless arriving late.
Product: This never came

Truly Alice Bunting

• Truly Alice Vase

Service rating : I ordered similar pieces in Australia and have not received them yet. Your attention to your customer is outstanding. Thank you
Product: In great condition for their long journey

01-Mar-2017

Jungle Friends Personalised Party Banner Name Oscar

• Cheeky Monkey Age Birthday Banner

Service rating : Speedy service and a good range of products, plus good communication about progress of order. Would use this site again.
Product: This product has a great shelf life and can be used for many future birthdays so therefore it is very good value for money and a good quality make.

25-Feb-2017

Glass Ridged Storage Jar 18 x 11cm

The box had clearly been damaged during transit and one jar was broken. I was not really bothered as I had ordered more ham I needed in error. Whether this was because of Yodel's treatment of the package I do not know!

26-Feb-2017

Football Paper Party Plates

• Football Filled Party Bag Kit 6 Guests
  • Football Party Napkins

Sadly, order was cancelled due to system error. Meant that I had to pay for express service. Wholy unnecessary as I could have received a call informing me rather than email which I did not see and react early.

05-Mar-2017

Unicorn Small Paper Party Plates

• Rainbow Paper Party Cups
  • Unicorn and Rainbow Personalised Banner Name Scarlett Age (optional) 6

Ordered the unicorn set for my daughters 6th birthday with one of the personalised banners, it all arrived super fast and the banner was amazing! Every body loved it. We still have it up 5 days after her bday!

Pink Celebration Personalised Banner Name Katie

• Happy Birthday Kraft Cake Bunting
  • We Heart Pink Candles

Everything i ordered was perfect. I had made a mistake on my delivery and sent an email which was sorted out very quickly and a refund sent to my bank. Its a great site and i wll be purchasing more products

11-Mar

Personalised Ready Made Galaxy Empire Chocolate Cake Name Sonny Age (optional) 6

Service rating : Arrived on time and just as advertised. Very happy and this is the 2nd time I've used this company.
Product: Really nice cake. I ordered the vanilla last time and I think it was slightly better, but was still tasty. Unfortunately the top bit did stick to the plastic bag but we managed to salvage it!

05-Mar-2017

Pink Celebration Letter Banner 50

• Pink Celebration Hanging Swirls 50
  • Large Helium Balloon Gas Canister

Service rating : Fantastic! Everything came within time and products were exactly as they said! Would use again
Product: Fabtastic

01-Mar-2017

Candy Ultimate Party Kit 16 Guests

Service rating : Great service. Easy to use website. Delivery was quick and all packaged well. Great company!
Product: Fantastic bright product! My daughter loves it! Fantastic value for money too!

15-Mar

Magic Party Plates

• Magic Paper Party Cups
  • Magic Party Napkins

I've not used the other products yet the party is this Sunday - you have this date in your records- but my comments below should be taken into consideration for future reference