Party Pieces Reviews

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 25388 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.partypieces.co.uk

Assorted Colour Party Boxes multi-buy x 8

• Paper Party Bags Multi Striped
  • Trolls Poster Art Tube

I was very disappointed this time with Party Pieces, the wrong amount of items turned up. When I called I was told the correct things would immediately be sent out. They didn't arrive, I called later in the week, they apologised again and said they would be sent out. Some incorrect items arrived the next day, had to use them as too late to do anything about it. However they were very apologetic and refunded the items I never received.

Silver Table Roll

• Latex Party Balloons Metallic Silver
  • Latex Party Balloons Metallic Pale Pink

Service rating : I always thought that the prices overall are higher than other products in the market and that’s true but their products are reliable , beyond doubt, and so much in variety... the service of party pieces is great. Will always shop in future.
Product: I think it was the best thing ever I bought. It was a huge role of a reasonable price. Love it

18-Nov

Unicorn and Rainbow Party Bags

Service rating : I ordered party 48 Meri Meri party bags which cost £10 per pack of 8. As they were quite pricey I didn't buy a spare packet. When they arrived one had no handles leaving me one short for my daughters party. I tweeted and emailed Party Pieces with no response. Good selection of products but lacking in customer service!
Product: One pack had a bag with no handles, poor quality control considering each paper bag cost £1.25 each! The bags were lovely if quite small.

Halloween Filled Party Box

• Pumpkin Party Confetti
  • Pumpkin Balloon Centrepiece Kit

Service rating : Will not use this company ever again. I first tried them a year ago when they failed to deliver on time. Now I wanted to give them another chance. They failed to deliver one of the items, but charged me for it. I emailed them and they ignored me. Never refunded me....
Product: Good

Truly Fairy Butterfly Bunting

• Truly Fairy Paper Party Cups with Butterfly Detail
  • Truly Fairy Paper Party Napkins

Service rating : The service was fine, the package arrived very quickly and complete. The quality was high. The only downer was the difficulties we had with the bunting.
Product: The bunting was gorgeous to look at but hard to hang - it is quite heavy and the nylon tangled easily. We found we had to put nails in the wall to hang it, and spent about 30 minutes untangling one after it got in a mess.

30-Oct-2017

Team Bride Advice Cards

• Photo Frames Social Snaps

Service rating : Good - i have used them in last and always delivered a great service and products but unfortunately this time the wrong product was sent.
Product: Loved them - they were perfect

25-Oct-2017

Crepe Party Garland Bright Pink

• Bright Pink Room Decorating Kit
  • Pink Honeycomb Garland

I always use party pieces for family birthdays and occasions. This time I had a problem accessing my account details and I cannot praise customer service enough for their patience, help and going the extra mile

15-Nov

Spider-Man Party Game

• Spider-Man Swirl Party Decorations
  • Spider-Man Party Bags

Service rating : The order arrived very quickly with everything as mentioned on the website. So it was joyous to see it all!
Product: The kids enjoyed the game! The big chart had to be taped to the wall before we could play.

Halloween Skull Drinking Jar Clear

• Pumpkin Glass Drinking Jar
  • Halloween Shot Glass

Service rating : Easy to use, great layout, quick delivery and ample supply of different products for different occasions
Product: Is so fun and also easy to handle

Celebration Personalised Banner Message HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY DAN

• Gold Celebration Paper Party Napkins 18
  • Gold Celebration Age 18 Latex Party Balloons

Service rating : I love this company...very reasonably priced and it always arrives in fantastic condition and on time.
Product: Lovely banner...very good quality...my son is going to love it.

Rainbow Unicorn Supershape Helium Balloon

• Mini Dinosaur Tattoos
  • Mythical Unicorn Paper Plates

Service rating : Fast delivery (paid for express) and prompt service replacing products that arrived broken.
Product: Be warned that the balloons cost £6 each to fill up.

30-Oct-2017

Fun at One Girl Personalised Party Banner Name Francesca

• Pink First Birthday Foil Party Flag Bunting
  • 1st Birthday Girl Bib

Service rating : Overall excellent products & I would use & recommend this website again!
Product: Prompt delivery & excellent strong quality product!

02-Nov-2017

Dinosaur Roar Paper Party Plates

• Dinosaur Roar Plastic Table Cover
  • Dinosaur Hand Puppet

Service rating : Great company fast reliable service will definitely be using them again
Product: Excellent quality

31-Oct-2017

Spotty Paper Party Bags

• Pick and Mix Sprinkles Mini Bunting
  • Fairy Glider each

Service rating : Excellent and super quick service! Best party store in uk no doubt!
Product: It was a massive hit! The kids absolutely loved it!

22-Oct-2017

Hen Party Bride Shot Necklace

• Lilac Organza Bags
  • Bright Pink Polka Party Treat Bags

The first order I placed was great. The second was awful. They sent me the wrong items and when I tried to ring them they never answered. So I was unable to change the wrong item they sent me before the hen party.

25-Oct-2017

Pokemon Party Confetti

• Tongue Popping Monster
  • Mini Football Game each

Service rating : Good website, everything arrived on time. Excellent experience.
Product: Really nice and lots of it.

Witch Piñata

• Pinata Stick and Mask

Service rating : Prompt service and delivered on time. Easy to order and pay.
Product: Bought for my daughters 8th birthday party and all the kids LOVED it. Got so much positive feedback from kids and parents. Even with 10 8 year olds each taking a turn they all had at least 3 goes before the piñata broke. Great value for money for the amount of entertainment.

Pink Celebration Spray Centrepiece 70

• Pink Celebration Confetti 70
  • Pink Celebration Table Confetti

Service rating : Website easy to use. Delivery prompt. Items as described.
Product: Lovely centrepiece. Very happy

Water Pistols

Service rating : Good service. Arrived on time and to my satisfaction.
Product: Good product and relatively cheap.

02-Nov-2017

Disney Princess Basic Party Kit 8 Guests

• Disney Princess Letter Banner
  • Disney Princess Party Straws

Very good website, very good communication, excellent products & very quick delivery. I will definitely be shopping at Party Pieces again. Thank you!

16-Nov

Winter Wonderland Scene Setter

Service rating : But the. Scene setter was not the won showlng
Product: The winter scene setter you show is not what I got you show it with white fence on so i received. A difference scene with no fence I was told bad product so taken of list why is other shops selllng it with fence

10-Nov

Plastic Party Table Cover Purple

Service rating : Very pleased, sorry for delay with feedback.
Product: Good business, thanks

13-Nov

Hen Party Bride To Be L Plates

• Hen Party Bride Shot Necklace
  • Hen Party Scratch Game

Service rating : Good selection of products, fast delivery
Product: All products generally good quality and good value, some of the sunglasses were smaller than I was expecting

Personalised Ready Made Little Pirate Vanilla Cake Name Angelina

• Ahoy There Pirate Party Ship Centrepiece
  • Pirate Party Galleon Food Trays

Service rating : They definitely enhanced the party spirit
Product: Lovely

26-Oct-2017

Supershape Giraffe Helium Balloon

Service rating : Fast delivery just in time for an event!
Product: Perfect for my friends baby shower! She loved it and it's still in the nursery to this day half blown up for over a week :)