Party Pieces Reviews

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 25548 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.partypieces.co.uk
30-Mar-2018

Baby Shower Word Game

Service rating : Products arrived quickly.
Product: Everyone enjoyed playing the games.

29-Mar-2018

Rainbow Room Decorating Kit

• Small Helium Balloon Gas Canister
  • Dinosaur Latex Party Balloons

The helium cylinder was of such poor quality that the balloons were all on the ground 2-3 hours after being inflated! Compared to other helium cylinders that I bought previously where the balloons were up for days. Expected more for the price, if I wanted a cheap quality product I would’ve gone to eBay and got it for cheaper.