Party Pieces Review

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 23863 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Jan-2017

Having ordered a number of avengers key rings the customer service team were very helpful in sending me the exact characters that I had asked for. Very helpful staff.

Party Pieces wrote on 11-Jan-2017

Hello
Thank you for your positive feedback, we have forwarded your comments to the Customer Service team.

Juli

Avengers Key Ring

They were a great addition to the avengers party bag for my son's 6th birthday, along with the pencils and rubbers also sold on the website. The children were very pleased.