Party Pieces Review

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 24202 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-Jan-2017

Overall I was reasonably happy with service and wasn't planning on saying anything but since you've sent an email asking..the package arrived incomplete, with the helium canister missing. I rang your office and this was despatched separately, however there was no apology and no offer to refund the next day delivery service I had paid for, which was a bit disappointing. Also, I then rang to get a tracking number for the new delivery and you were closed at 4:30pm on the last working day before New Year which I thought a bit rubbish. Also, we were very careful filling each balloon and not wasting any helium but it nowhere near filled 50 balloons as it specifies in the description - more like 30, so perhaps that should be revised. Other than that, we were really happy with everything.

Party Pieces wrote on 11-Jan-2017

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry that your order arrived without your helium and can see that this was dispatched to you as soon as you contacted us. The advice for filling helium and the amount of balloons that can be inflated is an approximate guide, really dependent on how large you require the balloons to be.
I certainly feel that your postage charge for the next day delivery should have been offered to you and this will be discussed with the Customer Service team, i have today processed a refund for the postage.

Juli