Party Pieces Review

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 23843 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 09-Jan-2017

I rarely complain about customer service, it is not in my nature, but I have to say I was appalled by the company's attitude to a predicament for which they were solely responsible. I ordered presents for Bradfield College's Christingle Service and paid for next day delivery so that they would arrive just in time for a 2pm service the next day. However, on receiving the box, it became obvious that about half the children's presents were missing. When I called Party Pieces and explained the problem, there was no apology, acceptance of responsibility or attempt to offer a solution Even though the College is 5 mins from Party Pieces warehouse/offices and you must have had delivery trucks going past at such a busy time, the best you could offer is for the gifts to be sent out the following day with no guarantee of the time of arrival (therefore likely to miss the service was a 2pm). In the end I had no choice but to leave my desk (I am the headmaster's PA and the last week of term is always frantic) to come to collect the missing items. When I went into your offices, there were about 10 people sitting at desks who didn't look particularly busy - if it had been me taking a call like that, I would have done my utmost to rectify the company's mistake by asking a courier to drop off en route to another delivery or I would have got in the car myself. I will not be using party pieces in future - which is a shame as I like to use local companies - and I will not be recommending the company to third parties.

Party Pieces wrote on 11-Jan-2017

Hello
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your order arrived with 8 key rings missing. The Customer service team do remember your telephone call and you arriving to collect the items and apologise if you feel that empathy was not offered regarding the missing items. We were extremely busy in the office, and if some one could have been spared to drive the items to you i can assure you this would have been done, but probably at the end of the working day due to our busy schedule.
Your comments have been forwarded to the relevant areas of the business, if you would like to discuss in further detail i am happy to telephone you . We would like to apologise again for the inconvenience caused, and can advise that your postage charge was refunded on the 16 December.

Juli