Party Pieces Review

Consumer ratings of Party Pieces

Feedback for www.partypieces.co.uk has been compiled from 24706 Customer Reviews

• 30/01/2013
  • Party Pieces is a family business established in 1987. As a mother of three young children I founded Party Pieces hoping to inspire other mothers to create magical parties at home and to make party organising a little easier. Over the years we have successfully built a vast number of best selling party ranges from the latest children’s themes and 1st birthday ranges to parties for all ages and occasions. Browse through our site and you will find it bursting with new party products and fresh new ideas plus exclusive party kit discounts to make your party planning fun and easy!

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Jan-2017

Very prompt service and the company dealt efficiently and politely with a silly mistake I made in my original order for the same product.

Christmas Candy Canes

I ordered 3 boxes of candy canes. Despite what appeared to be good packing, there were several broken canes in each box. Also, the canes didn't taste much of peppermint, rather sugary in fact. But as they were the only ones I could locate in the UK, we all had to live with this - we put candy canes on our Xmas tree every year.