OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 5657 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com
15-Jul-2015

Lulworth Chair - Natural Linen

OKA are a class act from in store staff to the guys who deliver

15-Jul-2015

100% Cotton Bed Valance King - Off-White

Fine

6in White Coated European Metal Carrier - White

Service rating : As above - you are all over the place! Sort out your data, sort out your triggered email system and get your customer service people to be more proactive and inform customers with outstanding items WHEN they are due!
Product: Ive already complained about this but here goes again ... I ordered 2x lampshades and 1x storage chest. I've had numerous phone calls and (auto generated) emails telling me all about delays to my metal carriers when I didn't have a clue what you were on about. Now I'm getting feedback requests for my metal carriers!!! OKA sort out your automation please - no matter how your component parts are stored, don't trigger emails about them! Simply update the customer where his/her order is and if it is a split order - don't send feedback requests when one item (the most expensive!) is still outstanding. I still have NO idea when my storage check is coming ... Poor. Poor. Poor. You need to invest more in your customer experience and up your web budgets!

£10 Gift Voucher

Gift voucher was an unexpected gesture

6in White Coated European Metal Carrier - White

Knowledgable And friendly. Good customer service

Fleur de Lys Obelisk - Set of Two

Service rating : Friendly, efficient and helpful
Product: This was a 40th birthday present for our daughter-in-law and she is delighted with them.

13-Jul-2015

Camargue Chair - Bay

Service rating : Delivery on time, and delivery men courteous and helpful.
Product: Pleased with the items - we bought a table as well - but there were some imperfections that we felt we could let go because they were bought in a sale. The first delivery - which was returned - included one broken and two wonky chairs.

13-Jul-2015

Echo Dining Chair - Weathered Oak Legs

• Echo Dining Chair Cotton Slip Cover - Oatmeal
  • Petworth Dining Table - Weathered Oak

Only one small problem. We were asked if we wanted the Table Covers on which to store the leaves when not in use. We said yes but they were not left and we would dearly like them.

12-Jul-2015

Campaign Desk - Vintage Oak

Service rating : The delivery team were brilliant - so careful and just so helpful and professional. Fantastic service
Product: The desk looks stunning but I was disappointed that the little cubby holes are rather narrow Too low to fit my daughter'sboxes of Smythson note cards or her fountain pen in its box . It was a gift from me - laptop at the front and old fashioned stationery and pen stowed away - but handy when needed

11-Jul-2015

Marengo

Service rating : Arrived as promised on time.
Product: A very nice piece, great price, especially as it looks more expensive. Maybe you could do another one called Copenhagen, to match Marengo??

11-Jul-2015

Oval Shade Cotton (36x19x24cmH) - Off-White

oka had problems with this shipment. First the transaction did not go through. I was rung by an extremely nice lady after the weekend and it was dealt with. The shipment was delayed and I was informed by email. It eventually arrived much to my delight. 2 negatives: I was never able to track the shipment in Royal Mail - it appeared not to exist. Second there was too many green foam packing things which are difficult to get rid of. More green packaging that could be recycled would be nice. Overall lovely company even when things go wrong.

Leather Zip Pouch Large - Black lizard

• Faux Plant Thyme - Multi
  • Marengo

Think OKA have it all, design, individuality, value (great sales) and great service - thank you

Bubble Jug - Turquoise

• Bubble Tumbler Short Set of Four - Turquoise
  • Capital Storm Lantern - Small

NEVER have had such impeccable service.....THANK you so much

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Oriental Garden

Took far too long to arrive & the packaging was ridiculous - a huge box for two small
bottles - a gross environmental waste.

09-Jul-2015

Bird Paintings - Set of Twelve

Service rating : One picture was broken whilst we were putting them up. I telephoned OKA and managed to track the broken picture. It was sent promptly and very well packaged. I cannot praise your staff highly enough for saving the day!
Product: Lovely quality

09-Jul-2015

Antler Lamp

• Drum Shade Linen (35cmDia) - Natural Linen

Service rating : Brilliant customer service team!
Product: Exactly what I was looking for, gorgeous!!!

Huguenot Embroidered Pillow Cases - Large Pair (90x50cm) - White

Service rating : From ordering to delivery brilliant.
Product: Quality First Class as always.

Fuego Plate - Large

My order was damaged on delivery but OKA replaced the item immediately at no charge. Excellent service.

The Diamond Dining Table Small - Antique Grey

• Faux Shagreen Letter Rack - Taupe
  • The Avid Reader Bookends

Service rating : Swift, helpful response to problems with furniture. Speedy refunds, charming staff.
Product: Splits all over from very poor timber. Fragile and very lightweight which is such a shame for what should be a beautiful piece.

Bird Paintings - Set of Twelve

Service rating : I have had some issues with OKA over the last year. They have been to do with supply and delivery more than anything else. I have to say their customer service advisors are very professional and attentive so the issues have been resolved without too much difficulty.
Product: It is very hard to describe these pictures. They appear to be painted on glass and the frames are a cream metal. They have an aged look to them. I will say however, that they are lovely, they are very different and a wonderful addition to my home.

Pistol Grip Cutlery Dessert Knives - Set of Four

• Pistol Grip Cutlery Dessert Forks - Set of Four
  • Pistol Grip Cutlery Dessert Spoons - Set of Four

Way too much packaging - had a huge box for a small amount of cutlery.

Wooden Suit Rack - Bay

Service rating : No one responds to emails, totally unacceptable...
Product: It arrived broken, and despite emailing you twice, no one has replied!!!!

Gustavian Bedside Table - Buttermilk

• Radnor Bedside Table - Linen Grey
  • Lavenham Armchair - Ecru

Service rating : Good service
Product: Very nice

Astrid Bedside Table (60x50x76cmH) - Flannel Grey

Service rating : Very good and was conveniently timed.
Product: Slightly more grey than I thought it would be, but even so very nice

Flourish Fireguard - Antique Brown

Service rating : Always helpful and courteous.
Product: First saw this fireguard in my daughter's home. It looks equally good in my dining room. I am delighted with it.