OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 4220 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Faux Fur and Velvet Throw (150x200cm) - Ermine

Service rating : Excellent all round
Product: Really good quality, subtle classy colours, and warm too.

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

very friendly and helpful people in the shop when we collected the product

Portree Mirror (84x114cmH) - Black/Gold

Service rating : Kept informed the whole time
Product: Lovely

Twig Lamp - Antique Gold

• Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax28cmH) - Off White

Absolutely terrible service throughout whole long drawn out process. From calls telling us we would have to wait another month when we had waited 3 months already, then unilaterally cancelling our order despite our call to confirm we would wait longer, to the shop staff failing to pack a piece back in the box so it was incomplete when we got it home, but then promising over the phone to send it to us and then never sending it to us. Absolutely maddening.

Bamboo Lacquer Placemat Small -Black

• Mini Steamer with Lid
  • Pair of Salt & Pepper Dishes

Fast, efficient, beautifully wrapped - recommended.

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Moroccan Garden

Service rating : Excellent service 1st class.
Product: Love this product best ever and long lasting.

Flourish Fireguard - Antique Brown

Service rating : excellent
Product: excellent

Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

• 200ml Room Diffuser Refill- Spice Grove
  • 200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Winter Forest

Service rating : Always polite and efficient
Product: The fragrance is very natural

The Upholstered Ottoman Small - Mustard

Service rating : I have no complaints but if I have they are dealt with.
Product: I have no complaints but if I have they are dealt with

Avignon Console Small - Weathered Oak

Service rating : It would have been nice if someone had bothered to even call to apologise
Product: I have had to wait 9 months for a table, two have been delivered one with a huge chip out the side and them the second had a huge split down the side. I'm still waiting on the third to be delivered. I did not expect this from a company such as Oka.

Thank you for your time this morning and it was lovely speaking with you.

I am very sorry for the issues with your order and, as discussed, your replacement has been checked thoroughly and no damage has been found.

I sincerely hope you are pleased with your new console but please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions.

Kind Regards

Antonia Davey

OKA Customer Services

0844 815 7380
+441235433930

Konarak Throw (180x278cmL) - Blue/Cream

A very efficient delivery.

07-Oct-2014

Potted Faux Ivy Ball (61cmH)

• Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

Service rating : Great service, fast delivery
Product: Love it and a bargain price....delighted

Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

• Bolster Dog Bed Small - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : Very fast!
Product: Fab value!

Park Dining Table (200x100x75cmH) - Polished Stainless Steel/Glass

Service rating : Very fast delivery,the delivery team were very efficient and polite.
Product: Exceeded my expectations.

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Moroccan Garden

Service rating : Great service, prompt delivery ,robust packaging, if sometimes a little too much. Customer service team are always polite and very helpful. Well done!
Product: Have been using this fragrance for a couple of years, love it but wait for free p&p as quite expensive

Costes Ottoman - Large - Mole Brown Velvet

• Minerva Lamp - Antique Grey
  • Drum Shade Cotton (50cmDiax29cmH) - White

Very good, thank you

Kraakware Pot With Lid -Red

• Bolster Dog Bed Small - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : delivery very efficient and order process.
Product: I know it was in the sale but it didnt say in the sale as it was faulty! the print on the lid is all smudged which means i cant give it away infact i think it will have to go in a car boot or to charity shop. if i had paid full price it would have been sent back as it was now a waste of money.

It was lovely speaking with you this morning, and please be assured that the pots were not in the sale because they were faulty.I am very sorry for the understandable disappointment caused by the pots quality.

As discussed, a refund for the pot will be processed today but please feel free to contact us again if you any problems or questions.

Kind Regards

Antonia Davey

OKA Customer Services

0844 815 7380
+441235433930

Gustavian Bedside Table - Buttermilk

Service rating : Couldn't have been better.
Helpful and knowlegeable
Product: Good quality and looks. No complaints really. Pity it isn't a British product but profits matter and India is a cheap labour country

Bey Side Plate

• Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

I did the order on line but I am sure the customer service would have been good.

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Moroccan Garden

My first order was never delivered to me but Oka are rectifying this and I should be receiving the order soon

Elsted Bowl

Service rating : The item arrived quickly and was well packed.
Product: This is a substantial, good quality bowl. It is a lovely decorative piece and can be used for display as well as a fruit bowl.

Isphahan Cylindrical Tankard - Nicea

• Kraak Planter - Blue
  • Elsted Bowl

Fast and totally reliable.

Panama Luggage Rack

Service rating : First one arrived with rattan ties unravelling slightly, replacement sent immediately,
Product: Very neat, thought it might be too small, but then people have smaller suitcases or bags these days so it works

Drum Shade Linen (40cmDia) - Natural Linen

Too often we are told that the date of availability has changed

Faux Hydrangea - Pale Green

Service rating : Absolutely superb!
Product: The quality was good, but the colour was not right for my orangery. I needed a softer look - it was too 'limey'. For me it would have looked better with a few creamy-white petals mixed in with the green.