OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 5116 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com
11-Mar-2015

Octagon Side Table - Large

Service rating : Wonderful informed service including delivery
Product: Looks just like the website

Woodroffe Wing Chair - Natural Linen

Service rating : Very pleasant
Product: Perfect for our needs

Panama Luggage Rack

Service rating : Very quick and efficient service
Product: Love it - perfect size.

Camargue Chair - Birch

Service rating : The customer service team were very helpful and prompt dealing with our complaint - organising the collection of one chair and delivery of another. Unfortunately, the replacement chair had the same defects as the first.
Product: It was very badly finished - we cut our fingers on the rough edges under the chair as we lifted it. The bolts fixing the legs to the stretcher were far too long, sticking out by about 1/2" -3/4 " and were dangerous.

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

Service rating : Service and delivery were excellent. Very pleased!
Product: This mirror is so perfect for our home and we liked it so much, we bought another one from our nearest OKA shop.

Tatiana Cushion Cover (60x35cm) - Coral / Emerald Stripe

Service rating : Very fast and impressive delivery service.
Product: Exactly as expected. The standard and quality expected of OKA!

Campaign Desk - Vintage Oak

Service rating : OKA didn't tell me that the product was out of stock when I ordered it and I had to contact Customer Services to find this information out.
Product: I love my desk but as others have said the colour is very different to the picture. The desk is stained a greyish colour. It didn't bother me as I wasn't matching with other pieces, but it may be something others wish to consider. Other than that it's a great little piece and good value.

Rectangular Shade Cotton (30x15x23cmH) - Off White

Service rating : Arrived very quickly. Thank you.
J murphy
Product: This shade was to replace one I bought many years ago that came with my Touch lamp. Unfortunately, I tried to wash the original shade, which disintergrated. This one suited perfectly though.

Crane Lamp - Chrome

• Wollaton Lamp - Mahogany Brown
  • Rectangular Shade Linen (27x19x16cmH) - Natural Linen

Contact them about the broken lamps and it was dealt with immediately Thank you

Olympique Console Table - Pale Olive/Mango Wood

Service rating : Great service, polite and professional.
Product: The surface of the console table doesn't look that good. Maybe a bit more distressed than it should.

Pompidou Side Table - Large

• Savile Ottoman - Ecru

Service rating : communication is well executed. Delivery company very organised.
Product: The table is as I expected.

Faux Mop Head Hydrangea Stem - Short (47cmH) - Faded Autumn Green

• Framed Ornothological Prints Parrots - Set of Six

Difficult to say - the webchat man was very helpful in offering me free delivery because it was my first order with OKA (I had a free delivery code but was not permitted to use it in conjunction with another code). He agreed to refund me the delivery charge but I have yet to see it credited back to my card and have not heard anything further from OKA customer services.

Xin Bedside Table - Black

Service rating : They were delivered on the appointed day within ten minutes of the time slot.
Product: Soo beautiful, they look fabulous in my bedroom.

Gunnebo Three-Tiered Table - Nordic White

Very well packed. Best ever received from on-line company

Divot Paperweight - Clear

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Lovely paperweight and just as described

09-Mar-2015

Potted Faux Phalaenopsis Orchid (85cmH) - White (Double Stem)

Service rating : Both by telephone and by email, your customer service reps have been excellent; dealing with my enquiry in an intelligent, personal and professional fashion. I would use OKA again.
Product: Faux flowers have indeed improved over the last few years, but not as much as I had hoped.

Tatiana Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Turquoise/Gold Print

Service rating : No notification that item was out of stock - sent order without it. Then when I called they promised to call me back and never did. Poor
Product: Not as bright as expected. The design looks much brighter on the picture.

Mock 'Croc' Leather Bag Pouch -Blue

• Mock 'Croc' Leather Bag Pouch -Red

Service rating : did over the interned
Product: colour was not as per the picture and some of the leather was scuffed

Mock 'Croc' Leather Bag Pouch -Purple

• Half Burlington Table - Charcoal/Vintage Oak

Service rating : good service
Product: colourful but to soft to be used for glasses or phone

Udaipur Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Indigo

Service rating : Kept informed of delivery schedule - parcel arrived well packaged.
Product: Beautiful design and quality of fabric....sadly too big for my sofa!

Pompidou Side Table - Large

Service rating : delivery service polite and obliging
Product: beautifully elegant

Verdigris Chinese Bowl - Grey

Brilliant and very quick, thank you!

Frond Lamp - Antique Gold

Service rating : I found the service very easy and the product arrived quickly and was well packed .
Product: I love the frond gold lamp base . It is well made and looks very smart and expensive .

Mazarin Mirror (92x123cmH) - Weathered Acacia

Service rating : Debbie in Customer Services has been very helpful throughout. We have arranged for me to keep the mirror until a replacement arrives in August.
Product: The mirror looks beautiful and very striking. BUT! after 3 hours fitting by a very skilled joiner (uneven walls etc. and the mirror is extremely heavy) we noticed several bad scratch marks on the mirror when it caught the light. I rang customer services who offered to replace it. There was only one left in stock. They checked it before it was due to leave OKA. This was also badly scratched.
This particular mirror is not due in again until August. Oh Dear!

07-Mar-2015

Ava Double Quilt (170x260cm) - Natural Taupe

• Versailles Table Mat Set of Four - Large
  • Versailles Table Mat Set of Four - Small

Service rating : I always find oka customer service people extremely helpful .
Product: Lovely !