OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 7176 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Chameleon Chest of Drawers - Weathered Oak

• Ashmolean Shelves - Tall (89x28x219cmH) - Flax
  • Emilion Lamp - Blue Tourmaline

Service rating : The delivery men - both times - were very helpful and polite. They either took their shoes off or used shoe covers in the house.
Product: The top drawer sticks and is difficult to open. Otherwise I am happy with it.

Faux Mop Head Hydrangea Stem (47cmH) - Faded Autumn Pink

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: They are beautiful and so realistic

Cromwell Dining Chair - Aged Tobacco

Service rating : Annabelle was the person who spoke to me on the phone and could not have been more helpful. I hope she serves me again when I make my next order she really understands how to put the customer first.
Product: This is a beautiful chair but I have to admit now owning 8 of them has been very expensive indeed, I do hope to use them for a long time to come. The quality of this chair means they will last and the design is pure classic.

Drum Shade Cotton (26cmDiax15cmH) - White

Service rating : Excellent service - pushy after-sales
Product: It's a bog-standard plain white lampshade, exactly as described.

04-Feb

Huguenot Plain Pillow Cases - Standard Pair (75x50cm)

• Huguenot Plain Pillow Cases - Large Pair (90x50cm) - White
  • Huguenot Plain Sheet - King (275cmSq) - White

Service rating : I have been a Customer for many years and I am always pleased with the service.
I hope Oka stays around for many more years. Excellent products and great service.
Product: Very good quality and I will certainly buy more of these.

Saltire TV Console - Lichen Grey

Service rating : See above - v disappointing
Product: Arrived in disappointing condition - very dusty and marked - not the usual quality of product from Oka . It really felt like it was the last one available and I was still charged £30 for delivery !

Miscellaneous

Really, really bad!
it took ages to get someone on the Phone, mails with orders were totally ignored etc. As I had had promised the particular product to someone I persevered and after about 2 months one of your employees finally took care of my order. I cannot remember her name but it had an Eastern European ring to it. Something starting with a K.; the rest was a truly horrible experience.
Philip de Haseth Möller

Faux English Double Rose Stem

Service rating : The thing that lowered this mark was not anything to do with the packing or the roses, but the very long time to wait for the delivery. Even though the tracking said it was despatched, there was no more information for days and days.
Product: These roses were exactly as shown, and looked very beautiful. I boughtthem for my daughter to enhance some white solk roses that she had. the combination looked stunning. I bought them in the sale so they were a very good price.

Faux Fur Throw (150x200cm) - Antarctic Bear

• Paisley Print Set of Three Box Files - Multi
  • Faux 'Fur' Throw (130 x 180cm) - Arctic Fox

Your click and collect system is totally chaotic; the staff in your Bath shop tried their best, but you will lost custom unless you sort out your warehouse systems.

Saltire TV Stand - Lichen Grey

Bayeux Mirror - Weathered Oak

• Trevarno Mirror - Distressed White
  • Trois Mirror

Service rating : no complaints
Product: beautiful mirror, arrived in damaged packaging

Saltire TV Stand - Lichen Grey

• Beauvais Bedside Table - Lichen Grey

Service rating : Lovely delivery men - couldn't have been more helpful.
Product: Great design - disappointed the colour was so brown (was expecting them to be more grey)

Camargue Chair Special Purchase Padded Cane Seat - Painted Limestone

Service rating : They do not do what they say re my refund , I think some of you people are polite but some are unhelpful .
Product: I am still waiting for my refund the chairs were returned to you on Jan 20th your customer service is poor .

Miscellaneous

Delivery times v poor.
Annabelle was v good on the phone - v helpful

Divot Vase - Large

Service rating : Arrived safely, well packed to avoid any breakage.
Product: Excellent quality and style

Saltire TV Stand - Ebony Brown

Service rating : Very helpful and positive assistance from the lady who helped me place the order by phone. I phoned for product information which I was given and then helped to place the order on the phone rahter than go back to the internet to complete. Delivery signalled in advance and phone contact made - very smooth
Product: Nicely packed and great that it came fully assembled

Faux Fur Throw (150x200cm) - Antarctic Bear

• Faux 'Fur' Throw (150 x 200cm) - Arctic Fox
  • Round Faux Fur Pet Bed - Arctic Fox

Following OKA order confirmation I received a message to say items had been despatched and payment would be taken. I did not receive the items for a further 14 days! This was not the fault of the courier - not good service.

Harvard Coat Stand

• Faux Fur Throw (180x200cm) - Mole

Service rating : Great
Product: Great

Fiesole Lamp

• Empire Shade Linen (36cmDiax20cmH) - Natural Linen

Service rating : on time well packaged
Product: love it

Faux 'Fur' Throw (130 x 180cm) - Arctic Fox

Service rating : Needed to return a product. Friendly helpful service.
Product: Every January for the last three years I have used my Christmas money to buy an Arctic Fox Faux Fur Throw to cuddle up on the sofa. January 2014 and January 2015 the throws were gorgeously thick, soft and luxurious. People would comment on how gorgeous they are. This year I bought one and the quality, in comparison, was very poor. The pile was no where near as thick, soft or luxurious. I was very disappointed. Product was returned without any problems.

Alanya Cushion Cover (56cmSq) - Multi

• Manisa Cushion Cover (56cmSq) - Multi
  • Bayat Cushion Cover (56cmSq) - Multi

All itens are really beautiful and in high quality! The Customer Service has provided excellent support. And the delivery was really prompt! Thanks a lot!

Ivory Cutlery - Set of Twenty Four

Service rating : Good
Product: Goodt

Gustavian Sofa Side Table - Lichen Grey

Packaging was particularly impressive ( as it has been on other orders)

Plaza Dining Table - Polished Stainless Steel/Glass

Service rating : This product was added to an existing order without any trouble.
Product: Looks smart and is a good size to use as a large desk. Could be a little more rigid.

Large Knives Set of Four - Ivory

Service rating : I had to call several times to query when the knives would arrive as I was given several different dates over the span of 6 or so months, but each time I spoke to someone, they were very helpful and friendly.
Product: I waited for a while until the large knives came back in stock to complete my set. They are great for summer, but I would prefer the the steel element to be a bit heavier. Thy are such a lovely design but I think deserve a bit higher spec in terms of weight.