OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 4174 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com
30-Sep-2014

Drum Shade Cotton (40cmDia23cmH) - White

Service rating : I would rate Oka's customer services as excellent.
Product: very good quality item to go with a chinese style lamp which I had purchased from OKA. Although the lamp itself was expensive it is really lovely as is the frame

29-Sep-2014

Echo Dining Chair - Dark Wood Legs

Service rating : Service was ok - could be better
Product: Very pleased lovely chairs

28-Sep-2014

Bolster Dog Bed Small - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : Arrived in reasonable time, was well-packaged.
Product: Good quality material and finish. My only (small) reservation is that the underside material, plastic, rustles when a dog moves around in the bed. My elder border terrier found this a bit disconcerting and wouldn't sleep in it. However, my BT puppy took to it like...a dog to her bed. She looks like the Queen of Sheba in this bed. She loves it.

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Silver Birch

Still waiting for the table nearly a month after ordering.
I have not been contacted once, but have had to make repeated attempts to track down my table. All of which are unsuccessful.

Pinus Bookends

Service rating : I just have to keep on saying the same thing - your staff and your policies are the
best i know.
Product: This is my second purchase of these, I like them so much. As a professional writer, the objects and aesthetics of my study are of great importance to me. These serve the practical and the environmental feel.

Stonewashed Linen Tablecloth (250x150) - Raspberry

• Stonewashed Linen Napkins Set of 4 - Raspberry

Service rating : Love OKA.....excellent service....
Product: Great for casual outside use.....not so good for inside the house....rather too 'tired' looking...

26-Sep-2014

Zian Wastepaper Bin

Your staff at South Godstone are particularly helpful and friendly!

26-Sep-2014

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Silver Birch

Service rating : Delivery as expected
Product: Table is pretty average for the price. It is very light and unfortunately wobbles quite a lot.

Miscellaneous

you made the most frightful muddle of our simple order of a cushion cover and a cushion which involved endless telephone calls and a great deal of stress. You are excellent on product and very polite staff but your execution on delivery is hopeless.

Saltire Tall Bookcase Lichen Grey

Service rating : The two delivery men were very nice as well.
Product: Just received my shelves 24/9/14. Really pleased with the quality. Just one comment the colour is more on the beige side hues rather than grey. I do realise colour look different on a screen than in the "flesh", but I still love them.

Manon Corner Unit (with Skirt) - Ticking Stripe

• Manon 2-Seater Sofa (with Skirt) - Ticking Stripe

Service rating : Delivery men very helpful and friendly but made some significant marks to the door getting the furniture in
Product: Not able to give excellent as it could be a better closer fit to the sofa

Faux Shagreen Placemat - Taupe

Service rating : It was good, but unfortunately items were not delivered the next day as requested. This was the fault of the courier. OKA arranged delivery for the following day and refunded the next day delivery cost. No problem.
Product: First class product. Thank you OKA!

Naïve Cockerel

Service rating : Always tip top.
Product: Beautiful article.

'Delphinium' Stem - Light Blue

• Faux Dicentra Stem - Purple
  • 'Sweet Peas' Bunch

Service rating : Excellent can't wait for the others in the order to arrive
Product: Beautiful

Astrid Headboard - Super King - Flannel Grey

Service rating : Had no problems
Product: Happy with my purchase

The Avid Reader Bookends

I bought book ends from the website and paid the express rate to have them delivered within two days. They were not delivered until 3 or 4 days later. I raised this with the customer services team. Their response was poor. I can forward you a copy of the exchange if that would be helpful. They told me i could get a refund of the express delivery fee. I am still waiting for it.

24-Sep-2014

Beluga Pot - Large (10x10x14cmH)

• Beluga Pot - Small (7cmDiax9cmH)
  • Cabbage Jug

communication has been good and delivery smooth

Plain Linen Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Denim Blue

• Tissue Box Cover
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Helpful staff

Echo Dining Chair - Weathered Oak Legs

• Echo Dining Chair Cotton Slip Cover - Off-White

Had excellent service

24-piece Harlequin Cutlery Set

Service rating : They were helpful and the parcel arrived well packed
Product: I am not sure it is going to last that long. The quality is okay. I will not be putting it in the dishwasher as my daughter has and it has already faded considerably.

Checkered Card Table

Service rating : There was a mix-up with my payment OKA corrected the error and were very apologetic.
Product: Lovely table, great value for money and will definitely use as a side table not just occasional use.

Hampton Console Table - Large

Service rating : Although time from ordering to delivery was relatively slow, the customer service ended up being excellent. Good old OKA - this is a company with decent values, fairness and above all, quality products.
Product: Simple but elegant. Have a variety of places for it.

Hutton 1.5-Seater Sofa - Natural

Service rating : I cannot comment on the service as I ordered online. As I have said, the delivery people were good.
Product: The size is good, it is comfortable, but I am disappointed in the colour. at first I was so pleased with the size that I didn't take in the colour properly, it is called natural but it is actually a strange BROWN, and the White one would have been better for the room..
Rating the sofa is difficult, good shape and size but poor colourl.
The delivery people were very good.

23-Sep-2014
Service rating : I always like going to the shop and reading the brochure because of the ideas and guidance the4y give. Full of interesting products.
Product: There is not enoughchoice here, the product is good in size and comfort, but the covering colour is not as I thought. How do I show that?

Amarylis Cushion Cover & Pad (60x35cm) - Grey Blue

Service rating : Always a prompt and efficient response which inspires confidence in the company.
Product: Beautiful cushion covers and we were delighted with them, as we have been with absolutely everything w have bought from OKA over the past few years. Since buying the blue version we have bought the pink version too.

Astrid Headboard Single - Swedish Blue

On more than one occasion during the past 6-9 months I have enquired after 2 Astrid Headboards and been told that they were no longer in stock and were being discontinued. On a visit to your Fulham Road branch (22/8/14) I saw on display a double headboard and so I asked somewhat hesitantly whether there were any single ones available. The assistant said that there were none, but checked on his computer rather more thoroughly than his colleagues to find that there were indeed two still in stock - one in Edinburgh and one in Sunningdale. The assistant's name for your info is Diego Rumbo. He deserves recognition.
SMC