OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 3951 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Stonewashed Linen Tablecloth (250x150) - Turquoise

Service rating : Goods arrived quickly.
Product: Glorious colour, nice weight fabric. Hemming not very tidy. Washes well, have been ironing it slightly. Shame matching napkins no longer available. Pleased with my purchase at a bargain sale price.

Florya Mugs - Set of Four

Service rating : Brilliant!
Product: Love the design but they fill up water in dishwasher -silly me!

Lovely but expensive

Lovely but expensive

Pair- Prints" Une Cathedrale Et" & "Une Eglise" 1

Service rating : Very good.
Product: Look very good just what I was expecting. Thank you.

Low Echo Plain Cotton Chair Cover - Off-White

Service rating : did not contact Customer service
Product: I bought these new covers for the Low echo chairs which I bought from Oka back in 2009 as the old covers needed replacing. These new ones are very different at the back ,with the old type you would fasten the back with velcro but the new ones have buttons and when fitted they are very tight and there is a gap between the buttons, the fabric is nice even if is only dry cleanable but I wished that on the brochure they mentioned that the Echo chair measurements had changed in the last years as these covers are definitely for a much smaller chair.

14-Aug-2014
Since I wrote the review, someone from Oka got in touch with me very quickly . It appears that the new covers I ordered where for a chair which looks very similar to the one I have but is not identical as they do make my chair anymore. The two young women I spoke to in Customer Service were exceptionally kind and helpful , they went out of their way to make me feel valued even if I was the one who had made the mistake ! Needless to say I will not hesitate to use Oka again.

Compiegne Cushion (51cmSq)

Service rating : Extremely quick
Product: Perfect. On line colour was an excellent representation.

Sheherezade Quilt - Pale Blue

Service rating : Always excellent.
Product: Beautiful quilt but wrong colour for our scheme. Good service as always.

Gunnebo Side Table -Nordic White

Service rating : they were nice to me at the collection depot
Product: A bit cheaper looking than I thought, especially at the price, but it is ok. Not good, but then not poor. You should have an option "OK".

Camargue Chair Special Purchase Padded Cane Seat - Pale Oak

Service rating : Customer service dealt with the problem extremely efficiently
Product: Some damage to the goods

Saltire TV Console - Lichen Grey

Service rating : Ordered over the phone and they were very helpful.
Product: Good quality and I like it but for the price I wouldn't rate it excellent, it was expensive for what it is.

Triomphe Tripod Table

Service rating : Very happy
Product: Quite expensive for its simple construction and although well packaged the top of the first was broken. A replacement was sorted quickly and efficiently.

Rectangular Shade Cotton (35x15x22cmH) - Off White

Service rating : great
Product: great

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH) - Taupe

Service rating : Excellent communication.
Product: Lovely mirror. Excellent quality.

Gunnebo Side Table -Nordic White

Service rating : Efficient delivery from Milton Keynes to Cornwall.
Product: Very pleased with them and they are perfect bedside tables in the master bedroom of our holiday home.

Hellas Cushion Cover - Blue/White

• Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (46cmSq)

Service rating : Usual excllenet standard of service from OKA, Harrogate
Product: Beautiful covers which look exactly as we hoped!

Rectangular Shade Cotton (35x15x22cmH) - White

Service rating : swift delivery and good communication from my local shop, informing of product arrivl at that branch
Product: product was exactly as described and in perfect condition

10-Aug-2014

Gustavian Sofa Side Table - Buttermilk

• Stonewashed Linen Tablecloth (250x150) - Turquoise
  • Driftwood Candle Holder Low/Wide

Service rating : All ordered on-line and delivered quickly.
Product: Perfect little side table for our seaside holiday home.

10-Aug-2014

Stonewashed Linen Tablecloth (250x150) - Turquoise

Service rating : They arrived quickly after ordering on-line. thank you.
Product: Love the colour and although not tried yet, am pleased with them.

Camargue Chair Special Purchase Padded Cane Seat - Pale Oak

They were always most helpful and courteous in a difficult situation. They did all they could to keep us informed.

Melanise Champagne Glasses Set of 6 - Ruby Red

• Halong Cup & Saucer
  • Pondecherry Linen Valance Super King

Customer Service always very helpful. I know this as my last 3 OKA orders have gone wrong so I have had occasion to contact them often ! Having said that I do love the OKA products I have managed to purchase after sorting out the difficulties with those 3 different orders.

Saltire TV Console - Ebony Brown

Service rating : Delivery was efficiently and effectively organised
Product: This piece of furniture combines design quality with manufacturing quality very effectively indeed

• Duck Feather Cushion Pad for Camargue Chair

Service rating : Didn't have to use it
Product: One was slightly damaged at the top

Miscellaneous

Service rating : Helpful staff and immediate refund.
Product: All five camargue chairs damaged.

Camargue Chair Special Purchase Padded Cane Seat - Painted Limestone

Service rating : Excellent. We changed our order from the original one we placed and customer service were most helpful
Product: Perfect we are delighted with the chairs

Portman Velvet Ottoman - Mole Brown

Service rating : The customer services answered the line quickly and were helpful in cancelling our order. I was disappointed that we were not refunded the full amount and still had to pay the £30 delivery charge despite no delivery attempt ever taking place. I would buy from Oka again but I will only go in store from now on.
Product: We decided to cancel our online purchase because we had found another item we preferred in store.

Sukhothai Lamp - Jade

• Siam Lamp - Coral
  • Short Wave Tumblers - Set of Six

I think, at least with the bigger items, that you need to provide free pick up service when something hasn't worked out and needs to be returned. I think you charge enough money to be able to offer that. I will not buy anything large-ish from you again because of the hassle of returning things (and the exorbitant fee for a pick up)