OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 7810 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com
20-Apr

Rattan Underplate

Service rating : Very good, pleased with the service redeived
Product: Good product but its a bit expensive given the materials etc

20-Apr

Insignia Cushion Cover (51cmSq)- Deep Red/Off-White

• Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

The order was supposed to arrive within five working days. It took two and a half weeks. I had no response to my e mail to customer services, but they did sort it out when I telephoned.

Delano Console - Taupe

Service rating : No drama here!
Product: As described.

Antler Lamp

Very helpful

Oval Shade Cotton (36x19x24cmH) - White

We sight easy to use and delivery on time

Apiary Honey Jar   - Clear

• Chicken Napkins Set of Four

Always prompt excellent service

Faux Cottage Garden Bunch - Multi

Products take so long to get to the US. I urge OKA to have a branch or warehouse or something in the US to be faster. Also, they shouldn't advertise sales on email that non-UK people can participate in.

Stirling Left Corner Piece - Natural

• Stirling Right Corner Piece - Natural

Service rating : excellent in store service. The staff who dealt with me went out of his way to find what I was looking for and wasn't at all pushy.

It's unfortunate that they don't deliver on a Saturday (it would have meant taking unpaid time off work) but OKA arranged a delivery between 7.30 and 8.30 am which was enormously helpful. Cheerful delivery staff who unpacked and cleared up afterwards.
Product: Very pleased with this because it's a modular unit and allows for flexibility. Well made and looks good. A little expensive though.

Kirkwall Club Chair - Aged Tobacco Leather

Service rating : Difficult to rate currently as have raised an issue with them which is not resolved!!!
Product: But I have a small complaint about a part of the chair which I have just raised with Oka customer services.

19-Apr

Camille Console Table (120x42x80cmH) - Antique Gold (Flat Packed)

Service rating : Quick but all pretty automated. Deliver guys were good.
Product: The packaging was pretty bad. By the time I managed to unwrap it there was polystyrene everywhere - and I mean everywhere! It's a nice table but is more style than substance as the quality is fairly poor and once you've taken it out of its box there is absolutely no way to re-wrap it to return it. If you want a look it fits the bill fine but if you want quality then look somewhere else. I suspect Oka are making a fantastic margin on this

Camargue Chair - Cushion Cover & Pad - Bay & Oatmeal

Have always been very satisfied with OKA's goods and services.

19-Apr-2016
Keep it up OKA. Love the choice of furniture and accessories. Customer services team always very helpful.

Shenlong Lidded Jar - White/Blue

Very helpful but couldn't match the DHL service! collection 2pm, delivery in Malta 12pm the next day!

Wooden Bedside Trunk - Rubbed Black

Service rating : Always very good
Product: The trunk is lovely

Antique Chevalier Coat Of Arms Framed Prints Set of Four

• Pompidou Side Table - Large

Service rating : Great company, items arrived well packaged and really quick
Product: These look great in my hall, they are a bit larger than I thought they would be but look great for it

18-Apr

Han Cabinet - Black

• Dalat Lamp - Turquoise
  • Arcadia Mirror - Antique Brown

Delivery service good.

16-Apr

Miscellaneous

Service rating : Courteous, helpful and friendly
Product: Bought two Canna throws. Very pleased with the quality.

16-Apr

Melton Chair - Whippett Grey

Service rating : Staff very helpful on telephone. Item came very well packaged.
Product: A simple, elegant design; love it.

Hampton Console Table - Small

Service rating : Took quite a while to be delivered
Product: Nice quality

Rattan Underplate

• Peccioli Melamine Bowl Set of Four - Azure

Service rating : Prompt and helpful, as always.
Product: These are beautiful. I don't know that I am using them asI am meant to, but temporarily they house my large indoor plants.

15-Apr-2016
Great. I have never been disappointed, your web site is a great help, and I get many ideas from your Blogs/inspirations.

Beauvais Bedside Table - Dove Grey

• Siam Lamp - Coral
  • Pleated Linen Shade (45cmDiax31cmH) - Natural

IT was prompt and efficient - thank you

Framed Botanical Prints Ferns - Set of Eight

Service rating : I was actually unaware that I would have to wait such a long time for the prints delivery but found customer service helpful
Product: Thrilled with the botanical prints, just what my wall needed!

Cabbage Starter/Side Plates Set of Four - Green

Service rating : They sent me the wrong size at first, Eventually it was put right
Product: I have eight green plates, which were a bit of an impulse I wish they were softer
green colour and made of a slightly better pottery.Already I noticed a small chip so far I have only used them once.Fun but I wish they were a better quality

Malmo Bedside Table (49x44x64cm) - Brushed Clay

Service rating : When I called to explain about the faulty goods the team were helpful and apologetic. However I will definitely think twice about using OKA again due to my experience with no less than 3 faulty bedside tables.
Product: I ordered two and both were faulty - one with non-parallel legs and the other with a large chip in the drawer. Of the two replacements, one arrived with one of the corners about to break off. Still waiting for the replacement for this third one and hoping that it will arrive undamaged. Not impressed!

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Ebony/Brown

Service rating : Service could not have been better, now waiting on a refund!
Product: Size not right in my room!

Hampton Console Table - Small

• Cercle Console Table - Pale Olive/Mango Wood

Service rating : Very happy with the ordering service at OKA, the problem is the delivery of the goods. They apparently only can give you a delivery date if they are delivering in your area.
Product: I have still not received the goods yet from your delivery people. I thought I had a date this afternoon, I have taken an afternoon off work to be at home (out of my annual leave entitlement!) and just telephoned the delivery company as I had not heard a time slot to be told that the delivery is Monday, which I cannot do and apparently they do not deliver on Saturdays