OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 3903 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com
07-Aug

The Mullion Cushion Cover (51cmSq)

• Bamboo Echo Chair Cover - Duck Egg
  • Echo Dining Chair - Dark Wood Legs

Can't be faulted

Town Table - Bay

Still waiting for it to be delivered as dates specified, as we work, have not been suitable. Have requested a specific date but told they cannot guarantee that and have consequently turned down several dates hoping the one I want comes up. Not great.

Stonewashed Linen Napkins Set of 4 - Raspberry

Service rating : rang to speak to an advisor - the gentleman was very short in tone and rude!
Product: colour was lovely and boxed was nice, however moved around in the box

Repton Desk - Weathered Oak

Service rating : Delivery time very convenient
Product: Just what I had been looking for, but you do not have a suitable chair for the desk?

Orleans Chest Of Drawers - Weathered Oak

Service rating : I have given my feedback to store where products ordered, froxfield
Product: Drawers take a bit of moving around to get open, first one delivered was broken

04-Aug

Piero Console - Antique White and Gold

• Wentworth Velvet 2.5-Seater Sofa - Damson
  • Kildare Mirror - Stained Wood

I was told that these goods would be assembled on delivery - there weren't. I have still to find someone who can undo the packaging, put the goods in place and assemble. Once I have managed to do this, I can comment on the quality of the items. Bit disappointed as this will cost me extra money as I cannot move the sofa's and am useless at assembly.

07-Aug-2014
Just like to add that within hours of leaving comment, my furniture had been unpacked and assembled and flowers delivered for hassle - excellent reaction time, well done. Thank you.

02-Aug-2014

'Legume' Napkins Set of Six (50x50cm)

Service rating : Prompt delivery.
Product: Very attractive. Excess packaging (box).

Saltire TV Stand - Ebony Brown

Service rating : OKA customer service - not much to do with them. Delivery on the other hand was difficult to sort out!
Product: Generally good quality, but a few spots where things are not quite perfect. (Veneer finish patchy etc)

Nailsea Wine Glasses Small - Set of Six

• Nailsea Wine Glasses Large - Set of Six
  • Rosendal Chest of Drawers - Distressed Slate

Service rating : Good in replacing faulty goods
Product: Wish they were a bit bigger

24 Piece Cutlery Set - Ivory

• Potted Faux Cymbidium Orchid - Deep Red

Service rating : you are very professional & helpful
Product: looks smart & easy to keep clean

Camargue Chair - Linen Grey

Service rating : Always friendly and helpful staff when contacted. Delivery and packing excellent.
Product: I have several of these now and am very pleased with them, although a cushion is essential for comfort.

Mock 'Croc' Leather Candle Holder - Raspberry

• Faux Shagreen Boutique Tissue Box Holder - Taupe

Service rating : quickly dispatched , and well wrapped to prevent any damage during posting .
Product: lovely colour , all scented candles seem to fit into them well .

Saltire TV Console - Ebony Brown

Service rating : very good communication, fast delivery
Product: high quality and good workmanship.

Faux Shagreen Trunk Large - Taupe

Service rating : All the OKA team is always very professional and as helpful as they can be...
Product: Just a little suggestion - with the light colours, I would suggest hardware which is not flat black. I have actually modified it to put a patina on it which makes it more of a titanium grey. All preference though...

Ananas Print Set of Three Box Files

Service rating : i haven't had the energy to pursue this. NB youve insisted that I rate something I haven't received, so the box ticked under this question is meaningless.
Product: the files were marked - all in the same place. disappointing, particularly since OKA's whole raison d'etre is about what things look like

Saltire Two Bookcase Lichen Grey

helpful and very flexible . I like the returns policy

Large Pot (Narrow Top) AA Original - Dark Grey

very disappointed that the goods took more than a month to be delivered despite email being sent saying that the order has been processed and that delivery guys would be in touch weeks before actual contact was made.

Sorano Breakfast Cup & Saucer - White

Brilliant but a little over the top on packaging!!

Konya Rug (244x305cm)

Service rating : The lady was very nice but she misinformed me. She told me I could expect to pay 915 euros but ended up paying 1030 euros. I would appreciate to be contacted by you about this.
Product: I'm delighted with the rug but actually very disappointedn in the transaction itself. I wanted to buy it in Euros as I live in Paris but the online payment mechanism wasn't working. So I bought over the phone using a Euros credit card. The amount I was charged in GBP ended up costing me more than 100 Euros than I was told! So I wasn't happy.

30-Jul-2014

Set of Two Mirrored Prints - Landscape (Small)

fast delivery well packed

Plain Twisted Wine Glasses large - Set of 4

• Sorano Flat Platter - Off White
  • Heraldic Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Bronze

Good

Melanise Wine Glasses set of 6 - Onyx

• Cabbage Jug

I would like to rate my console table I bought as well please

Faux Fur Pet Cushion Cover & Pad (80x60cm) - Leopard Print

friendly, helpful and efficient

Summer Garden Bunch - Multicoloured

Service rating : Very prompt service.
Product: A beautiful, realistic bunch of Summer flowers. The dahlias are particularly life-like.

Globe Artichoke - Large

Well packaged and delivered relatively quickly