OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 4720 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Nailsea Wine Glasses Large - Set of Six

• Wooden Column Lamp - Cream
  • Drum Shade Cotton (30cmDiax17cmH) - Off White

Always helpful and responsive

Bey Large Plate

Service rating : Communication is excellent, delivery could be a little bit faster. The only thing I had a problem with when I was adding more products to a current order over the phone and they were not included when it arrived. However, it was sorted and held very professionally and I received the missing products the next day.
Product: love the designs/styles of your products.

Halong Milk Jug

• Bey Large Plate

Service rating : MY ORDER ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY AND PACKED VERY VERY WELL, I HAD A BIT OF A JOB GETTING RID OF ALL THE HUGE AMOUNT OF BUBBLE WRAP, BUT I ENJOYED A LARGE G+T AND THEN 'POPPING' AS MUCH AS I COULD, WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD CHILDREN TO HELP.
Product: IT IS JUST AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE AND I COULD NOT RESIST BUYING IT, EXCELLENT VALUE AND LOOKS LOVELY IN THE KITCHEN FILLED WITH FLOWERS.

Tumbling Vase

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Exactly what I expected

Avignon Console Large - Weathered Oak

Service rating : Very accommodating, pleasure to deal with.
Product: Love it .......... It has transformed our hallway!!

Faux Shagreen Boutique Tissue Box Holder - Jade

• Verdigris Chinese Bowl - Grey

Really pleased with my order and the quick delivery.

11-Jan-2015

Pompidou Side Table - Large

• Empire Shade Linen (46cmDia) - Natural Linen

Service rating : When she has put the totally wrong size shade on the base which looked ridiculous, I suggested that there may be someone else who knew more about lighting - She told m to 'calm down'.
I clearly gave her the measurements I had available for two side tables - but a dozen or more times she recommended totally inappropriate products that bore no relation to the space available. She just didn't listen and kept on and on suggesting sizes that wouldn't fit.
Product: The whole shopping trip was a disaster for me. I spent about £650 and felt miserable about the whole experience. So much so that I didn't even open the boxes until weeks after and only when I had to when guests were arriving. I just love your product range and will continue to shop with you - but only when I can purchase what I know I want. This is the second disastrous experience from OKA - I will never come to you again for design help. The tables look dreadful

11-Jan-2015

Ridged Tumblers Set of Six - Blue

Service is always immaculate, love the shopping experience there, my favourite interior deisgn shop!

Knot Fireguard - Antique Brown

Service rating : Excellent, was able to speak to an advisor on the online chat facility.
Product: Beautiful fire guard, looks lovely in lounge, however the measurements on the website are incorrect. Also, the colour description needs to be more accurate.

10-Jan-2015

Bolster Dog Bed - Large - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : Excellent service from your customer service. Very easy to return an item and to re-order a different item. Staff are always patient and polite.
Product: I would have given an excellent if the dog bed had a removable cover for ease of washing. Toby loves his bed.

Artemis Lamp - Black

• Empire Shade Linen (46cmDia) - Natural Linen
  • Palau Silk Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Red

Service rating : No answer at first. No call back. Items are good but helpful advice ( like shade supports included and remove plastic ring would be a help.
Product: Difficult to find shade support in box went mad trying to order shade support. Need a note saying its in box I wasted a lot of time which was annoying because I assumed it was not supplied with lamp base. This made me cross because item is excellent but it's not at all clear

Drum Shade Cotton (40cmDiax23cmH) - Off White

I have never before dealt with a firm which seems to be completely incapable of shipping an order correctly. But I have now!

Marrakech Plate

Service rating : I failed to tell my in-laws it was being delivered so they sent it back. It was redespatched out again immediately. My mistake but they fixed it right away.
Product: Beautiful - mu aunt loves it. I might have to purchase one myself.

Faux Shagreen Wastepaper Bin - Taupe

• Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Rubbed Black
  • Cubist Bedside Table - Ebony/Brown

Very quick delivery, even in Belgium! Personal service from Annabel, one of the ladies at Customer Service!!!

Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Gainsborough Blue

• Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Porridge
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Service rating : Delivery was amazing - arrived 2 days early!
Product: Very beautifully made cushion covers. Definitely worth paying the extra money to get the quality.

Tuileries Topiary Tree - Ball

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Standard Double Bed with Drawers

Service rating : Thanks Penny - look forward to getting my bed as soon as I find a flat.
Product: I haven't received it yet.

Marrakech Plate

Service rating : I will let you know depending on response to above.
Thanks
Product: Plate has poor smudged print.
Can you please send pre paid envelope for return

08-Jan-2015

Faux 'Mohair' Throw - Faded Blue

Service rating : Prompt dispatch, delivery delayed by ship2me.
Product: Lovely product, very pleased with quality

Lara Ottoman - Natural Linen

Service rating : Had to contact customer service myself in order to find out what was going on with my order, was told I would be contacted shortly (maximum the first week of January.) It is now the 7th of Jan, and have heard absolutely nothing. Ridiculous.
Product: Haven't recieved yet!

Faux Cherry Blossom Stem (113cmH) - Pale Pink

Service rating : You were very helpful and your staff were a delight to deal with. 10/10
Product: I bought it for a friend, but I really liked it so I kept it for myself.
I own an 18th Century Japanese Vase and the blossom looks perfect in it.
I did have to cut the stem a bit though to make it fit the vase.

Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (60x35cm) - Renoir Blue

• Plain Linen Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Turquoise
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Service rating : Ok
Product: Need to return this as colour not right. Colour on website is brighter, probably due to photo lighting

Faux Pittosporum Large - Green

• Faux Berry Stem (92cmH) - White
  • 'Rose Hip' Stem - Red

The faux flowers are a bit over packaged as they're not fragile.

07-Jan-2015

Tatiana Cushion Cover- Ruby/Graphite Print(51cmSq)

• Tatiana Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Ruby/Gold Print

Service rating : Items delivered on time and fully met my expectations
Product: Very nice cushion cover

Faux Shagreen Frame Small - Jade

Service rating : Service was excellent. Customer services person was efficient and personable during our exchange.
Product: Product excellent quality but the colour did not suit.