OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 4165 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

The Snow Rose Cushion Cover (60x35cm)

• Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (60 x 35cm)

Service rating : I had a very helpful advice choosing colours for the square linen cushions to go with the' snow rose ' as not always easy to see the exact colours from the web page but I was very impressed by the telephone advice in helping me choose the matching colours .
Product: I love this cushion cover as the pattern of roses is stunning, but wish the pattern would work for a square cushion which would suit the armchairs better, as the pattern only works for an oblong shape which is too long for an armchair .

Gustavian Sofa Side Table - Buttermilk

• Glass Tea Light Holder - Lime Green

worked well

Circa Desk/Dressing Table - Limed Oak

Received e mail to confirm order on 29th ept, nothing since and no product has arrived

Thank you for your time this afternoon and again I am so sorry for the delay in receiving your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.

As explained, sadly there was a technical glitch on the couriers dispatch system but this has now been rectified and they will be contacting you to organise a date as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Duck Feather Cushion Pad for Camargue Chair

Am absolutely stewing and we may not keep these items. These pads are to go on chairs to replace our old Oka ones for which we have been waiting about 6 months (!!!) to come in stock. They were such poor quality half of them broke in various ways, but as we have a large set we will replace the broken ones and give another try. Having waited months, I have now just found out they are now delayed until Christmas. I asked to be phoned by someone who could enlighten me as to why, but nothing. Oka always useless.

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

I always find the delivery methods very good and the fact that they give you a time slot. Drivers are courteous and helpful.

Linen Echo Chair Cover - Eau de Nil

• Echo Dining Chair - Weathered Oak Legs

Service rating : Very kind answer by phone
Product: Perfect and beautiful

18-Oct

Soap Single in Box 125g - Ginger Lily

• 200ml Room Diffuser - Rose Garden

We were initially happy with the service - one thing I would comment on is that i know some of guests put notes with their messages but we never saw them - slightly awkward as we now don't know if any of the gifts were pint etc. Extremely disappointed with the after care. One of the lamps was faulty and I and my husband have called several times to have it replaced and keep being fobbed off and told that someone would. I have finally spoken to Natasha who has been extremely helpful and seems to have sorted the situation.

17-Oct

Pleated Linen Shade (50cmDiax34cmH) - Natural

Service rating : Prompt and efficient
Product: Good product but size means that it was wobbly hence returned

Camargue Chair - Bay

Service rating : Absolutely fantastic sorting out a problem, ever courteous, informed delivery service.
Product: Super design and variety of colours. OKA very kindly exchanged two of four chairs. Flaws in cane seat and some leg varnishing. Would expect a first class product at this price, but company liaison was excellent and we are very happy with them now.

100% Cotton Bed Valance double - Off-White

Service rating : The trade team are excellent
Product: Good quality

Faux Shagreen Rectangular Place/Serving Mat - Taupe

• Scented Candle in ceramic Pot - White

Service rating : Two weeks now and still waiting for a return call , it's these return calls that let you down. This isn't the first time.
Product: Love them

Box Files Set of Three - Ottoman Print

Service rating : As always, excellent
Product: Way beyond expectations. No boxfiles like this available anywhere - as a writer, I search, and i know!

Parkstead Console Table

• Tallis Vase
  • Triomphe Side Table

Service rating : Very good. Though i would add when I have spoken to the shop in Chelsea.... on two occasions I got someone whose English was not good enough.
Product: Really fabulous -looks much better than the photo on the catalogue.

15-Oct-2014
From time of order i waited five or 6 weeks for the products to be delivered - too long I think.
I have just ordered a side table and it will not be with me until 19th December !!

Twig Lamp - Antique Gold

• Triomphe Side Table

Service rating : Staff lovely to talk with
Product: The metal of lamp was not as bright as looked in photographs on line.

Wide Sewn Stripe Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Natural / Raspberry

• Pompidou Desk - Small
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

The wrong order was delivered, but it was dealt with quickly and our new order arrived in 2 days and the wrong one taken away at the same time

White Cap Starter/Dessert Plate

the service
at OKA is fantastic
attention to detail and pleasant service

Faux Shagreen Drum Table - Jade

Service rating : All worked well apparently.
Product: Our client is very pleased - "Drum table" even better than expected!

Magritte Mirror

Service rating : Very friendly, personal service from everyone I've spoken to at Oka... From customer services when I enquired about the product through to the lovely chaps that delivered it to my flat. Thank you :)
Product: High quality, will look great on the wall!

Vortex Dinner Plate - White

• Anatolia Flask
  • Frieze Carving - Small (42x15x45cmH)

Service rating : No problems at all and found the delivery men very polite and efficient.
Product: Excellent plate ,beautifully made

Chelak Rug (240x300cm) - Red/Natural

I wanted to buy this rug in a hurry to take out to the Alps..... The person on the telephone at South Godstone was extremely helpful in tracing a rug for me to collect. I am very pleased with the product.... It looks great in the chalet!

Anatolia Flask

• Faux 'Mohair' Throw - Faded Blue

Service rating : All items arrived promptly and beautifully packed.
Product: Nicely proportioned decorative item. Very distinctive.

200ml Room Diffuser - Winter Forest

Service rating : Delivery came very quickly although I did put a code in the discount box for 10% discount and it didn't come off my bill for some reason?
Product: It smells amazing but the oil seems to disappear quicker than others I have had. I only put 6 sticks in and have now had it for 3 weeks and half the oil has gone already????

Versailles Mirror - Small

Service rating : All went well
Product: Lovely item

The Gothick Side Table - Original

Service rating : It is rather hard to rate OKA's service on this purchase. I won't bore people with the saga this order turned out to be, but I think they did their best, and kept me informed, in circumstances beyond their control: the supplier. Anyway, I have the table I want after months of waiting.
Product: A very attractive, unusual and useful small table; ideal at the end of a sofa. The hand-painted finish makes it special. It has been much admired.

Versailles Mirror - Large

• Ashmolean Shelf Tall Narrow (55x28x219cmH) - Flax
  • Versailles Dressing Table/Desk

Service rating : Long delivery time but delivery guys were excellent, very helpful, polite and obliging.
Product: attractive mirror

Linen Horseshoe Chair Cover Monagram 59L 51W 97H - Nat/Brn

• Linen Horseshoe Chair Cover Monagram 59L 51W 97H - Nat/Red

Excellent and caring

Melford Goblets Set of Six - Green

• Fringed Linen Napkins Set of Four - White
  • Fringed Linen Table Cloth (150x200cm) - White

Service rating : Very prompt. Everything well wrapped so no breakages.
Product: Beautiful. We have teamed them for dinner parties with the turquoise tumblers, waterford cut glass white wine glasses, duck egg plates and bowls from you and white smaller plates by Sophie Conran, all on white linen tablecloth with antique mirrored glass coasters and silver cutlery - utterly utterly gorgeous.

Faux Shagreen Drum Table - Jade

• Flamingo Standing Lamp - Chrome
  • Drum Shade Cotton (40cmDiax23cmH) - Off White

I have had a few problems with faulty goods recently, but OKA have been swift to act and great to deal with.

Triomphe Side Table

Service rating : Very nice to deal with, delivery man very polite and helpful
Product: It was a gift for my mother, she is delighted with it.

Nailsea Wine Glasses Small - Set of Six

• Nailsea Wine Glasses Large - Set of Six

Everything was perfect from the customer service to the packing to the delivery. Many thanks.

Lara Velvet Ottoman - Mole Brown

Service rating : Extremely efficient
Product: Absolutely gorgeous piece......a real statement. I love it

Azzurro Cushion (51cmSq) - Blue

Service rating : The replacement was also defective, despite a request to check before sending. That replacement was also defective, despite the same request.
However, your customer service was helpful and apologetic when I rang.
Product: The cushion cover was defective (the zip) and I returned it.

Thank you for your time this afternoon and again I wish to express my apologies that you received two faulty replacements.

As discussed, this is certainly not what we would expect and please be assured that it is being investigated.

I am also very pleased that your final replacement is not broken and I hope you continue to be happy with it, but please feel free to contact me directly should you have any problems or questions.

Globe Lamp - Vintage Oak

• Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax27.5cmH) - Natural
  • Samsara Print Set of Three Box Files - Indigo

Service rating : Always rated excellent but the lack of a return phone call is letting you down
Product: Darker than looks online

Radnor Two-Tiered Side Table - Weathered Oak

Service rating : Packing was excellent and delivery as expected.
Product: Build quality is poor with gaps between joints. For the price I would have expected a real quality item.

It was lovely speaking with you this afternoon and I wish to apologise again for the issues with your table.

As discussed, we expecting a new batch in November and have arranged for a replacement table to be sent to you from this batch, which we are confident will be of the quality and standard we would expect.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

'Full Blown Peony' Stem - Blossom Pink

Service rating : I made a call to customer service as I had actually order the wrong colour and dealt with my error very efficiently and very friendly too. Thank you and would definitely use you again.
Product: The peonies were amazing. I'm a florist and was stil impressed with how lovely they were and my bride was in tears she was so pleased. Genuinely

11-Oct

Harewood Lamp Small - Distressed Wood

Lamp arrived damaged and clearly had not been checked ... Returned and replace but could have been avoided if quality control existed

10-Oct

Pompidou Coffee Table - Small

BUT and a very, very big BUT. it was on sale by Achica for £169 the following week.
This is a huge difference in price !!
I am in business my self but find it very hard to try and justify this price difference.
I was advised by friends to return it to Oka. A reply would be nice

10-Oct

Nailsea Champagne Glasses - Set of Six

Service rating : V helpful and pleasant-thank you
Product: Smart glasses

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Oriental Garden

because the diffuser was out of stock the shop manager offered to send me 2 by post when they came back into stock. He also didn't charge me any postage!!

Lara Ottoman - Natural Linen

• Knot Fireguard - Antique Brown

Fireguard damaged in transit. Delivery guys seem very stretched.

Killarney Mirror

Service rating : delivery was on time and very efficient
Product: Great mirror and perfect for the space

09-Oct

Bolster Dog Bed - Large - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : V good
Product: Very good the dog loves it!

Trevarno Mirror (81x100cmH)

Service rating : very prompt delivery service
Product: as described

Kildare Mirror (67x87cmH) - Black

Service rating : Timescale and process for delivery was exactly as predicted by the people at the Edinburgh shop. When I called to collect the staff were efficient in finding and checking the product and then offering to help carry it to the car.
Product: The product was what I had expected as I had seen it in the shop before ordering. It is also a good match for the desk I will be hanging it above.

Faux Fur and Velvet Throw (150x200cm) - Ermine

Service rating : Excellent all round
Product: Really good quality, subtle classy colours, and warm too.

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

very friendly and helpful people in the shop when we collected the product

Portree Mirror (84x114cmH) - Black/Gold

Service rating : Kept informed the whole time
Product: Lovely

09-Oct-2014

Twig Lamp - Antique Gold

• Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax28cmH) - Off White

Absolutely terrible service throughout whole long drawn out process. From calls telling us we would have to wait another month when we had waited 3 months already, then unilaterally cancelling our order despite our call to confirm we would wait longer, to the shop staff failing to pack a piece back in the box so it was incomplete when we got it home, but then promising over the phone to send it to us and then never sending it to us. Absolutely maddening.

Bamboo Lacquer Placemat Small -Black

• Mini Steamer with Lid
  • Pair of Salt & Pepper Dishes

Fast, efficient, beautifully wrapped - recommended.

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Moroccan Garden

Service rating : Excellent service 1st class.
Product: Love this product best ever and long lasting.

Flourish Fireguard - Antique Brown

Service rating : excellent
Product: excellent

Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

• 200ml Room Diffuser Refill- Spice Grove
  • 200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Winter Forest

Service rating : Always polite and efficient
Product: The fragrance is very natural

The Upholstered Ottoman Small - Mustard

Service rating : I have no complaints but if I have they are dealt with.
Product: I have no complaints but if I have they are dealt with

Avignon Console Small - Weathered Oak

Service rating : It would have been nice if someone had bothered to even call to apologise
Product: I have had to wait 9 months for a table, two have been delivered one with a huge chip out the side and them the second had a huge split down the side. I'm still waiting on the third to be delivered. I did not expect this from a company such as Oka.

Thank you for your time this morning and it was lovely speaking with you.

I am very sorry for the issues with your order and, as discussed, your replacement has been checked thoroughly and no damage has been found.

I sincerely hope you are pleased with your new console but please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions.

Konarak Throw (180x278cmL) - Blue/Cream

A very efficient delivery.

07-Oct

Potted Faux Ivy Ball (61cmH)

• Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

Service rating : Great service, fast delivery
Product: Love it and a bargain price....delighted

Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

• Bolster Dog Bed Small - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : Very fast!
Product: Fab value!

Park Dining Table (200x100x75cmH) - Polished Stainless Steel/Glass

Service rating : Very fast delivery,the delivery team were very efficient and polite.
Product: Exceeded my expectations.

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Moroccan Garden

Service rating : Great service, prompt delivery ,robust packaging, if sometimes a little too much. Customer service team are always polite and very helpful. Well done!
Product: Have been using this fragrance for a couple of years, love it but wait for free p&p as quite expensive

Costes Ottoman - Large - Mole Brown Velvet

• Minerva Lamp - Antique Grey
  • Drum Shade Cotton (50cmDiax29cmH) - White

Very good, thank you

Kraakware Pot With Lid -Red

• Bolster Dog Bed Small - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : delivery very efficient and order process.
Product: I know it was in the sale but it didnt say in the sale as it was faulty! the print on the lid is all smudged which means i cant give it away infact i think it will have to go in a car boot or to charity shop. if i had paid full price it would have been sent back as it was now a waste of money.

It was lovely speaking with you this morning, and please be assured that the pots were not in the sale because they were faulty.I am very sorry for the understandable disappointment caused by the pots quality.

As discussed, a refund for the pot will be processed today but please feel free to contact us again if you any problems or questions.

Gustavian Bedside Table - Buttermilk

Service rating : Couldn't have been better.
Helpful and knowlegeable
Product: Good quality and looks. No complaints really. Pity it isn't a British product but profits matter and India is a cheap labour country

Bey Side Plate

• Burning Oil 10ml - Mahonia

I did the order on line but I am sure the customer service would have been good.

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Moroccan Garden

My first order was never delivered to me but Oka are rectifying this and I should be receiving the order soon

Elsted Bowl

Service rating : The item arrived quickly and was well packed.
Product: This is a substantial, good quality bowl. It is a lovely decorative piece and can be used for display as well as a fruit bowl.

Isphahan Cylindrical Tankard - Nicea

• Kraak Planter - Blue
  • Elsted Bowl

Fast and totally reliable.

Panama Luggage Rack

Service rating : First one arrived with rattan ties unravelling slightly, replacement sent immediately,
Product: Very neat, thought it might be too small, but then people have smaller suitcases or bags these days so it works

Drum Shade Linen (40cmDia) - Natural Linen

Too often we are told that the date of availability has changed

Faux Hydrangea - Pale Green

Service rating : Absolutely superb!
Product: The quality was good, but the colour was not right for my orangery. I needed a softer look - it was too 'limey'. For me it would have looked better with a few creamy-white petals mixed in with the green.

Miscellaneous

I have been very impressed with the delivery service, from start to finish. Very professional.

05-Oct

The Gothick Side Table - Original

Service rating : They kept me informed of the delay
Product: To be honest I am disappointed that the table is not as "cream" as it is in the photograph (ours is definitely grey) on the website and also that there is a small mark on the top of the table, and now I am past the seven days to let Oka know that I would like to return it I have no choice but to keep. In addition it has taken so long (eight months) to arrive.

04-Oct

Blazon Cushion Cover (51cmSq)

• Duck Down/Feather Mix Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Service rating : As always
Product: Gorgeous

Faux Fur and Velvet Throw (150x200cm) - Ermine

Service rating : Everyone is always very helpful and polite when I ring
Product: But a bit shiny and badly creased in its packaging

Mala Wastepaper Bin - Sand Linen Finish

Very organised and reliable. Excellent company to deal with.

Small Square-Based Crystal Glass

i bought some your beautiful glassware, but unfortunately one glass had a chip in it but I called your office and within a couple of days a new glass was despatch to me - perfect. Thank you

'Marengo'

Service rating : Always excellent.
Product: A beautiful piece.

Miscellaneous

Service rating : Cannot fault the service.
Product: The lightshade was fine, but I was disappointed by the faux orchid as it looked very plastic. If I had seen it in a shop first, I would not have bought it. I have previously purchasesd faux plants from OKA and been pleased with them, so thought this would have been of the same quality.

It was lovely speaking to you this morning and again I wish to express our apologies that you are unhappy with your Orchid.

As discussed, if you decide to return this we will be more than happy to organise a free of charge collection for this item and can then issue you with a refund.

Trellise Cushion Cover (60x35cm) - Sage

• Fringed Linen Bedcover/Throw (150x240cm) - Natural
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (60 x 35cm)

Service rating : Not had a bad experience yet
Product: Wish it was a bit lighter but beautiful all the same

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your experiences with OKA.

Please feel free to contact us anytime should you have any questions or queries.

Test Tube Vase

• Rattan CD Box
  • Verdi Side Plate - Green

Julie has been an enormous help and put up with huge delays in starting work.
New goods for a new home.

Plain Linen Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Denim Blue

• Plain Linen Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Mid Blue
  • Grenadine Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Turquoise/Gold

Service rating : I feel that you're expensive and I haven't felt that one of my recent purchases (Lipsiana horse) was not the standard of quality or design that I expect of OKA but I feel your prices are justified for the overall quality and originality and presentation of your stock but mostly because of the quality of your customer service. Calls are answered promptly and politely - returns are easy and refunds prompt and notified in writing which is very reassuring and makes ordering items your not entirely 'sure of' worry and hassle free. Thank you
Product: I find your large cushions a bit too large. but all cushions are good quality and I love your selection of colour and design and pads are definitely worth the money.

Grenadine Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Mulberry/Gold

• Grenadine Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Red/Gold

Service rating : Well package and arrived quickly.
Product: Really lovely material and pattern.

02-Oct-2014

Hira Cushion Cover (51cmSq)

• Linen Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Deep Blue
  • Nusa Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Pink/Blue

Excellent turnaround of my order. Love the cushions on our sofa/day bed

Kyoto Side Table - Ebony/Brown

absolute chaos, never respond to emails, never call back although they promisse. Worse customer service in the industry

02-Oct-2014
Service rating : Yes, we finally arrange collection after we had to call 4 times and sending 2 emails and each time were promised a call back which never happened.
Product: You are advertising lamps without making it clear that your price does NOT include lamp shades. All the photos are incl. lamp shades and in the main body of your description it does not say that it comes without shades. Also, there is no link to find lamp shades. It all creates the impression that (like all other furniture houses) you sell lamps incl. shades.

This misleading clearly breaches the rules of Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations:
- false or deceptive messages
- leaving out important information

- false or deceptive messages
- leaving out important information

07-Oct-2014
If you are so concerned about the consumers choice of shade, why dont you show the full price of the lamp with the shade that is displayed in the picture and offer to change the shade. Currently, your presentation is MISLEADING. People think the lamp is priced reasonably as it is shown including the shade. Also, when someone buys 6 lamps, nowhere is there a question of they want to choose a shade as well. Who would purchase 6 lamps all without shades???

Following our telephone conversation with your PA, Christina, we can confirm that the Lamps you wish to return will be collected via a courier (based in London) at a time which is convenient to you, ie; weekend or evening.

We are sorry that you are unhappy with the Lamps you ordered and apologise for any problems you encountered with regard the service you received.

Florya Mugs - Set of Four

Service rating : Prompt service as ever - thank you.
Product: Gorgeous mugs! Great design and lovely colours - they make tea and coffee drinking feel special!

Flourish Fireguard - Antique Brown

Service rating : I bought the product and got it delivered the following day couldn't ask for better service.
Product: The fireguard is beautiful. Very well made and looks good quality. I have had lots of lovely comments about it.

01-Oct-2014

The Original Orangery Tall Bookcase

Service rating : Customer services have been excellent. Polite, helpful and very professional. I spoke with a lady called Toni, she was extremely nice and she provided me with various options regarding my damaged bookcase. She called back when she said she would and now I am waiting delivery of a new bookcase. thank you!
Product: It was damaged. delivery service was unacceptable. It fell off the back of the lorry upon delivery and the man was really not very nice. I would suggest you look into your delivery options for the future, plus it would be very nice for customers (especially for items which are very large) if you used a tracking service, this way customers can arrange help for the kerb side delivery.

01-Oct-2014

£50 Gift Voucher

Your customer service is good. What I really dislike is: receiving your paper catalogues in the mail. They go straight into the recycling bin. I am an online customer, not a mail-order customer, and as such I do not want to receive mail from you. All the information that I need is on your website. It is a shocking and unsolicited waste of paper. Secondly, I have noticed that I am now also on the post-mail list of other 'interior design' related firms (that I have never purchased anything from), which means you are also selling my contact information. Not appreciated on TWO accounts. 1) waste of paper, and 2) invasion of privacy. You really need to review your marketing and customer privacy decisions.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused with regard to receiving our catalogues via the post.

Your account has been amended, so you will now only receive notifications of upcoming promotions via email.

Saltire Low Square Table - Lichen Grey

Service rating : Didn't really feel there was much customer service, certainly not that memorable. However the product arrived so that's just fine.
Product: I love it and would love another one.

Miscellaneous

Service rating : Everyone I spoke to was quite nice and tried their best to be helpful but were for the most part unable to help accomplish even the simplest of tasks such as locate my order in shipping. Entire experience was a disaster.
Product: Product is fine, everything else about my order and experience was a disaster

English Garden Roses Bunch- Multicoloured

Service rating : I did not need to use it, but delivery etc. was efficient.
Product: Beautiful. I bought 3 bunches initially, and 4th for a friend who asked where I got them.

Drum Shade Cotton (40cmDia23cmH) - White

Service rating : I would rate Oka's customer services as excellent.
Product: very good quality item to go with a chinese style lamp which I had purchased from OKA. Although the lamp itself was expensive it is really lovely as is the frame

29-Sep-2014

Echo Dining Chair - Dark Wood Legs

Service rating : Service was ok - could be better
Product: Very pleased lovely chairs

28-Sep-2014

Bolster Dog Bed Small - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : Arrived in reasonable time, was well-packaged.
Product: Good quality material and finish. My only (small) reservation is that the underside material, plastic, rustles when a dog moves around in the bed. My elder border terrier found this a bit disconcerting and wouldn't sleep in it. However, my BT puppy took to it like...a dog to her bed. She looks like the Queen of Sheba in this bed. She loves it.

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Silver Birch

Still waiting for the table nearly a month after ordering.
I have not been contacted once, but have had to make repeated attempts to track down my table. All of which are unsuccessful.

Pinus Bookends

Service rating : I just have to keep on saying the same thing - your staff and your policies are the
best i know.
Product: This is my second purchase of these, I like them so much. As a professional writer, the objects and aesthetics of my study are of great importance to me. These serve the practical and the environmental feel.

Stonewashed Linen Tablecloth (250x150) - Raspberry

• Stonewashed Linen Napkins Set of 4 - Raspberry

Service rating : Love OKA.....excellent service....
Product: Great for casual outside use.....not so good for inside the house....rather too 'tired' looking...

26-Sep-2014

Zian Wastepaper Bin

Your staff at South Godstone are particularly helpful and friendly!

26-Sep-2014

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Silver Birch

Service rating : Delivery as expected
Product: Table is pretty average for the price. It is very light and unfortunately wobbles quite a lot.

25-Sep-2014

Miscellaneous

you made the most frightful muddle of our simple order of a cushion cover and a cushion which involved endless telephone calls and a great deal of stress. You are excellent on product and very polite staff but your execution on delivery is hopeless.