OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 4218 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Ashmolean Shelf Tall (89x28x219cmH) - Flax

Service rating : The arranging a date and call when it was en route went very smoothly. It was expertly unpacked and moved exactly as asked. And the packaging was taken away.
Product: I'm absolutely delighted with this. I've been searching for a long time for a bookcase that holds a lot of books and that was not too chunky. This is very well made and looks so good

Faux Shagreen Oval Plateau - Taupe

Service rating : As above
Product: Lovely tray

30-Oct-2014
Very often think quality control is lacking, in fact sometimes I would say it is non-existent.

Orleans Armoire - Linen Grey

Service rating : the wardrobe was big and it was difficult to make it pass through the door of the bedroom. the delivery boys really did a fab job in patiently and professionally getting it and where I wanted it. Once placed we noticed there were a few scratches so i called customer service and they kindly refunded me a portion of the price (I could also have had it changed at no delivery cost to me but I decided to keep it as the scratches were small and I got some money back)
Product: the design is fab but the quality doesn't match the price tag

29-Oct

Kamala Cushion Cover (51cmsq)

Service rating : I have no complaints regarding customer service.
Product: The quality of the material used for this cushion cover is very disappointing - it looks and feels cheap.

It was lovely speaking with you earlier and again I am sorry the cushion cover was not as expected.

As discussed, your comments have been forwarded to our supplier and I have posted a £10 voucher to you as an apology for the disappointment caused.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Stag Head Coat Hook

Service rating : Friendly and efficient service
Product: Very attractive and nice quality

Faux Shagreen Boutique TissueBoxHolder- Mole Brown

• The Avid Reader Bookends

Service rating : As always very good
Product: Lovely product

Paddington Chair - Bitter Chocolate

Service rating : All the team really wonderful ,kind and helpful .
Product: Jan , Lola, Ella. Zoe are all wonderful, could not be more helpful and kind always for every order Ju Ju Watenphul

Dickens Book Stand - Antique Cream

Service rating : It was very efficient.
Product: BUT one bookstand had 2 screws missing and the other 1 banjaxed bent screw.

Pompidou Side Table - Large

Service rating : V helpful in all aspects.
Product: Ok, lower priced and looked it.

Plain Linen Fabric by the Metre 0740 (140cmW) - Mid Blue

Service rating : VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL
Product: GOOD FABRIC QUITE LIGHT WEIGHT SO NOT SURE I WOULD USE IF FOR A BIG ROMAN BLIND, ONLY CURTAINS OR A SMALLER BLIND

28-Oct-2014
LOVELY PRODUCTS

Avignon Coffee Table - Weathered Oak

Service rating : We had issues with the delivery due to the previous delivery running over so our slot came and went. Wasn't totally convinced when I rang up to find out what was happening. However when the table arrived it was fine.
Product: Nice table could be a bit heavier

Thank you for your time this morning and it was lovely speaking with you.

Once again I wish to express my apologies for the issues encountered with your delivery, and please be assured that this matter has been escalated to our Delivery Manager.

As discussed, I have sent you a set of our beautiful Casablanca Cocktail Glasses as a gift for the inconvenience caused and I hope you are happy with them.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

28-Oct

Beluga Pot - Large (10x10x14cmH)

• Hera Lamp - Antique Grey
  • Drum Shade Linen (20cmDia) - Natural Linen

Service rating : Only the odd blip, but I would have to say really good
Product: This was for my daughter, the quality has decreased since I had mine

My Teapot and Cup

Service rating : Staff unfailingly courteous and friendly
Product: Could be slightly more refined but v happy nonetheless

Chelak Rug (170x240cm) - Indigo/Natural

They informed the rug has arrived after I already had collected my purchase

Tatiana Cushion Cover (60x35cm) - Turquoise/Gold

• Tatiana Cushion Cover(51cmSq)-Turquoise/Gold Print
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

excellent customer service ... my promo code was not working and the staff came back to me immediately with apologies . I am new to Oka , having just discovered them on line , but everything I have bought I love ...

Set of Four Large Knives - Ivory

• Set of Four Large Forks - Ivory
  • Set of Four Serving Spoons - Ivory

SWIFT SERVICE AND A GOOD PRODUCT

Ridged Tumblers Set of Six - Red

Speed of delivery good.....no breakages....great product

Rattan High Delta Box Small

Service rating : as good as ever
Product: well made, strong and perfect for the job

27-Oct

Faux Turtle Shell Boutique Tissue Box (14cmSqx14cmH)

• Mahal Pen Stand

Service rating : Cannot be faulted. I am never disappointed with my shopping experience at OKA. Broadway in particular is fantastic and staff should be commended. Thank you.
Product: Have been searching for an unusual tissue box cover for a while. The faux turtle shell one fits the bill nicely. A little on the large size but lovely all the same.

Drum Shade Linen (25cmDia) - Natural Linen

• Dover Wall Lamp - Polished Nickel

Service rating : Great service, quick delivery and good suggestions.
Product: Beautiful and well matched to Dover Wall Lamps

Cotton Cushion Cover for Camargue Chair - Ticking

• Camargue Chair - Bay
  • Charlotte Dining Table - French Walnut

Friendly service and very accommodating.

Versailles Mirror - Large

Very straightforward friendly service.

Set of Two Mirrored Prints - Portrait

Service rating : As stated above, Lucy went the extra mile to find these at Broadway. I was very much needing a set to complete my bedroom.
Product: Absolutely thrilled with the prints. My thanks to Lucy of Abingdon for her help in sourcing them for me.

Oban Mirror - Large (64cmDia) - Black/Gold

• The Avid Reader Bookends

Had a slight problem but it was dealt with efficiently without quibble.

Faux Ivy Spray (72cmH) - Green

Service rating : Always prompt delivery and item well packed.
Product: A thick spray and robust construction. A pity there is no variety within the green of the leaves. Real ivy would not be so uniform in colour.

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Ebony/Brown

Service rating : Wonderful customer service in store at the Sunninghill branch. Will be making another trip soon!
Product: Beautiful side table, absolutely thrilled with purchase.

Isphahan Large Bowl (17cmDia) - Iznik

Service rating : asked for advice on size ,but didn't get it
Product: too small for pasta dishes,risottos etc. not large at all

Myra Throw (150x200cm) - Brown & Turquoise

• Tatiana Cushion Cover - Onyx/Cornelian stripe
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (60 x 35cm)

Service rating : I now have various accessories from Oka - and I chose to return 2 of them on different occasions. brilliant service your end. Really easy. Nice people on the phone too.
Product: I now have 3 Oka throws. I'm using this one on my sofa. They're not cheap but the quality reflects this. Lovely subtle colours and I hope to be using it for many years.

Anatolia Flask

• Troy Amphora

Brilliant!

200ml Room Diffuser - Alhambra Garden

• 200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Citrus Garden

Service rating : 5 Star
Product: I love Oka room diffusers and trust their fab taste. So I bought the Alhambra Garden online without actually smelling it. I am disappointed with the scent and lack of filling the room with a lovely background aroma ( like Citrus Garden for example )

Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Mole Brown

• Faux Fur Throw (130x180cm) - Arctic Fox
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Service rating : The lady I spoke to at customer service was helpful and sounded as if she really did care about me complaint/feedback.
Product: I ordered one cushion to add to the ones I already have in my home. There was a clear difference in the quality between the new one and the older ones. The older ones (purchased earlier this year) are beautifully soft to the touch and the look of the fabric remains faultless. The opposite was true for the one I ordered here. The cover was kindly replaced by Oka, however the second cover I later received in its place was not much better. I kept it because I was losing the will by then!

It was lovely speaking with you again and I am very sorry that the quality of your replacement is no better.

As discussed, your comments are very important and have been forwarded to our supplier which we hope will mean an improvement on any future batches that we receive.

Please do also remember that we offer a free of charge collection service on light items delivered through Parcel Force (excluding vouchers and fabric by the metre) so if you do receive anything that you are unhappy with we can arrange for you to be refunded and will happily collect the item(s) you are unhappy with.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions.

Faux Shagreen Memory Box - Taupe

• Marylebone Coffee Table Large - Weathered Oak
  • Wall Lamp - Brass

I was very impressed with the way items had been packed

26-Oct

A Pair of Pugs

Service rating : The service was good regarding the second pair.
Product: The first" pair" that arrived were not a pair.The second pair arrived quickly.The left hand one is modelled fairly well but the right hand one is very poorly modelled and paint from the collar has run.Not worth the money

29-Oct-2014
Service rating : I was amazed to receive a call from OKA regarding my order.I was pleased with the customer service before but they certainly went above and beyond anything I
have encountered before from a company to try to make me happy with my
purchase.They were more than generous and I appreciate their courtesy and kindness.What a refreshing change!
Product: Although I appreciate the kindness of OKA in replacing the pair of pugs I
have to say that the right hand one is slightly better but still lacks definition.
I feel churlish mentioning this and would ordinarily just accept that they were all made the same way except that in the first ones I received which were both right hand ones, one of them was defined just as well as the left hand ones are.I had intended to keep that one and just return the other less defined one but we were asked to return both. I know that the modelling is not down to the company but the face on the right hand one is
just not defined ie.the nose is not finished and therefore lacks definition and
makes it look much poorer quality than the left, also the eyes are not
modelled as deeply, the whole face looks undefined and unfinished.I do not blame the company for this but feel it needs to be pointed out because it is disappointing and maybe OKA could discuss this with their suppliers as I have always thought of them as a company that deals in superior goods

Thank you for your time this morning and it was lovely speaking with you.

As discussed, I have arranged for a replacement pair of pugs to be sent for you and I am happy for you to keep both sets as an apology from OKA for the issues you have had with the two pairs you have received so far.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions and I hope you are happy with your replacement pugs and that they are of the beautiful quality we would expect.

25-Oct

Miscellaneous

Staff are efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Sanskrit Dhurrie (245x305cm) - Aqua

Service rating : The lady I dealt with was first class
Product: I am disappointed with how the rug looks ,I think for the price it cost me ,it looks very poor and very creased . To tell you the truth I regret buying it

Nailsea Wine Glasses Large - Set of Six

Service rating : Delivered promptly - well packed - no problems encountered
Product: I have always loved this style of glass and these have come up to expectations

Pompidou Coffee Table - Small

Customer service fine but delivery service poor. Could not narrow down time slot (unlike some delivery companies), alternative delivery time not given, did not phone back as promised, therefore cancelled order.

Lipizana Horse

• Palau Silk Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Red

Service rating : Arrived on schedule
Product: Grossly overpriced for quality of product. More realistic price would be £12- 20 max

It was lovely speaking with you this morning and thank you again for your time and your comments.

As discussed, we will reimburse you £10 for the disappointment with the Lipizana Horse and will also feed back your comments to our supplier.

Please feel free to contact me again if you have any questions or further comments.

0844 81 57380

24-Oct

Faux Turtle Shell Boutique Tissue Box (14cmSqx14cmH)

Service rating : Excellent as always
Product: Would have preferred a smooth finish rather than a textured one....

Wooden Bowl Small

• Pomme (12x13cmH)

Service rating : Very rarely make adverse comments, but when I did, I received a phone call. This was most unexpected, but happily received.
Product: Thought it would be heavier, very flimsy

23-Oct

Faux Mop Head Hydrangea Stem Short - White (Single Flower)

Service rating : Prompt delivery and very well packaged!
Product: Just what I wanted!

Rectangular Shade Cotton (30x15x23cmH) - Off White

Service rating : Swift delivery and excellent packaging ensuring the shades arrived in perfect condition.
Product: Nice quality and well made... exactly as described.

Bergerac Armoire - Antique Cream

There was a small defect with the paintwork, however, OKA handled it quickly, efficiently and to my full satisfaction.

Lamp for Two Man Hurricane Lamp - Glass

Very good and grateful thanks
Diana Holderness

Half Lexington Table - Black High Gloss

Service rating : Excellent response
Product: A lovely piece of furniture - well pleased thanks

200ml Room Diffuser- Citrus Garden

Good service

Large Glass Decanter - Clear

good fast delivery and well packed.

Giant Glass Paperweight

Service rating : Arrived well packaged, on time. Great.
Product: This for was a 60th birthday present and it was received with joy!!

Plain Twisted Wine Glasses large - Set of 4

• Ananas Print Set of Three Box Files

Service rating : Always super service & fast delivery.
Product: Gorgeous & elegant glasses, perfect for wine or a G&T!

Chelak Rug (170x240cm) - Red/Natural

All went according to plan

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Chinese Red

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Slim , useful undershelf .

Hampton Console Table - Large

• Pompidou Side Table - Small

Couldn't have better.

Florya Mugs - Set of Four

Service rating : Great customer service, delivery on time!
Product: Very pleased with my purchase;)

20-Oct

The Snow Rose Cushion Cover (60x35cm)

• Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (60 x 35cm)

Service rating : I had a very helpful advice choosing colours for the square linen cushions to go with the' snow rose ' as not always easy to see the exact colours from the web page but I was very impressed by the telephone advice in helping me choose the matching colours .
Product: I love this cushion cover as the pattern of roses is stunning, but wish the pattern would work for a square cushion which would suit the armchairs better, as the pattern only works for an oblong shape which is too long for an armchair .

Gustavian Sofa Side Table - Buttermilk

• Glass Tea Light Holder - Lime Green

worked well

Circa Desk/Dressing Table - Limed Oak

Received e mail to confirm order on 29th ept, nothing since and no product has arrived

Thank you for your time this afternoon and again I am so sorry for the delay in receiving your order and any inconvenience it has caused you.

As explained, sadly there was a technical glitch on the couriers dispatch system but this has now been rectified and they will be contacting you to organise a date as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Duck Feather Cushion Pad for Camargue Chair

Am absolutely stewing and we may not keep these items. These pads are to go on chairs to replace our old Oka ones for which we have been waiting about 6 months (!!!) to come in stock. They were such poor quality half of them broke in various ways, but as we have a large set we will replace the broken ones and give another try. Having waited months, I have now just found out they are now delayed until Christmas. I asked to be phoned by someone who could enlighten me as to why, but nothing. Oka always useless.

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

I always find the delivery methods very good and the fact that they give you a time slot. Drivers are courteous and helpful.

19-Oct

Linen Echo Chair Cover - Eau de Nil

• Echo Dining Chair - Weathered Oak Legs

Service rating : Very kind answer by phone
Product: Perfect and beautiful

18-Oct

Soap Single in Box 125g - Ginger Lily

• 200ml Room Diffuser - Rose Garden

We were initially happy with the service - one thing I would comment on is that i know some of guests put notes with their messages but we never saw them - slightly awkward as we now don't know if any of the gifts were pint etc. Extremely disappointed with the after care. One of the lamps was faulty and I and my husband have called several times to have it replaced and keep being fobbed off and told that someone would. I have finally spoken to Natasha who has been extremely helpful and seems to have sorted the situation.

17-Oct

Pleated Linen Shade (50cmDiax34cmH) - Natural

Service rating : Prompt and efficient
Product: Good product but size means that it was wobbly hence returned

Camargue Chair - Bay

Service rating : Absolutely fantastic sorting out a problem, ever courteous, informed delivery service.
Product: Super design and variety of colours. OKA very kindly exchanged two of four chairs. Flaws in cane seat and some leg varnishing. Would expect a first class product at this price, but company liaison was excellent and we are very happy with them now.

100% Cotton Bed Valance double - Off-White

Service rating : The trade team are excellent
Product: Good quality

Faux Shagreen Rectangular Place/Serving Mat - Taupe

• Scented Candle in ceramic Pot - White

Service rating : Two weeks now and still waiting for a return call , it's these return calls that let you down. This isn't the first time.
Product: Love them

Box Files Set of Three - Ottoman Print

Service rating : As always, excellent
Product: Way beyond expectations. No boxfiles like this available anywhere - as a writer, I search, and i know!

Parkstead Console Table

• Tallis Vase
  • Triomphe Side Table

Service rating : Very good. Though i would add when I have spoken to the shop in Chelsea.... on two occasions I got someone whose English was not good enough.
Product: Really fabulous -looks much better than the photo on the catalogue.

15-Oct-2014
From time of order i waited five or 6 weeks for the products to be delivered - too long I think.
I have just ordered a side table and it will not be with me until 19th December !!

Twig Lamp - Antique Gold

• Triomphe Side Table

Service rating : Staff lovely to talk with
Product: The metal of lamp was not as bright as looked in photographs on line.

Wide Sewn Stripe Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Natural / Raspberry

• Pompidou Desk - Small
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

The wrong order was delivered, but it was dealt with quickly and our new order arrived in 2 days and the wrong one taken away at the same time

White Cap Starter/Dessert Plate

the service
at OKA is fantastic
attention to detail and pleasant service

Faux Shagreen Drum Table - Jade

Service rating : All worked well apparently.
Product: Our client is very pleased - "Drum table" even better than expected!

Magritte Mirror

Service rating : Very friendly, personal service from everyone I've spoken to at Oka... From customer services when I enquired about the product through to the lovely chaps that delivered it to my flat. Thank you :)
Product: High quality, will look great on the wall!

Vortex Dinner Plate - White

• Anatolia Flask
  • Frieze Carving - Small (42x15x45cmH)

Service rating : No problems at all and found the delivery men very polite and efficient.
Product: Excellent plate ,beautifully made

Chelak Rug (240x300cm) - Red/Natural

I wanted to buy this rug in a hurry to take out to the Alps..... The person on the telephone at South Godstone was extremely helpful in tracing a rug for me to collect. I am very pleased with the product.... It looks great in the chalet!

Anatolia Flask

• Faux 'Mohair' Throw - Faded Blue

Service rating : All items arrived promptly and beautifully packed.
Product: Nicely proportioned decorative item. Very distinctive.

200ml Room Diffuser - Winter Forest

Service rating : Delivery came very quickly although I did put a code in the discount box for 10% discount and it didn't come off my bill for some reason?
Product: It smells amazing but the oil seems to disappear quicker than others I have had. I only put 6 sticks in and have now had it for 3 weeks and half the oil has gone already????

Versailles Mirror - Small

Service rating : All went well
Product: Lovely item

The Gothick Side Table - Original

Service rating : It is rather hard to rate OKA's service on this purchase. I won't bore people with the saga this order turned out to be, but I think they did their best, and kept me informed, in circumstances beyond their control: the supplier. Anyway, I have the table I want after months of waiting.
Product: A very attractive, unusual and useful small table; ideal at the end of a sofa. The hand-painted finish makes it special. It has been much admired.

Versailles Mirror - Large

• Ashmolean Shelf Tall Narrow (55x28x219cmH) - Flax
  • Versailles Dressing Table/Desk

Service rating : Long delivery time but delivery guys were excellent, very helpful, polite and obliging.
Product: attractive mirror

Linen Horseshoe Chair Cover Monagram 59L 51W 97H - Nat/Brn

• Linen Horseshoe Chair Cover Monagram 59L 51W 97H - Nat/Red

Excellent and caring

Melford Goblets Set of Six - Green

• Fringed Linen Napkins Set of Four - White
  • Fringed Linen Table Cloth (150x200cm) - White

Service rating : Very prompt. Everything well wrapped so no breakages.
Product: Beautiful. We have teamed them for dinner parties with the turquoise tumblers, waterford cut glass white wine glasses, duck egg plates and bowls from you and white smaller plates by Sophie Conran, all on white linen tablecloth with antique mirrored glass coasters and silver cutlery - utterly utterly gorgeous.

Faux Shagreen Drum Table - Jade

• Flamingo Standing Lamp - Chrome
  • Drum Shade Cotton (40cmDiax23cmH) - Off White

I have had a few problems with faulty goods recently, but OKA have been swift to act and great to deal with.

Triomphe Side Table

Service rating : Very nice to deal with, delivery man very polite and helpful
Product: It was a gift for my mother, she is delighted with it.

Nailsea Wine Glasses Small - Set of Six

• Nailsea Wine Glasses Large - Set of Six

Everything was perfect from the customer service to the packing to the delivery. Many thanks.

Lara Velvet Ottoman - Mole Brown

Service rating : Extremely efficient
Product: Absolutely gorgeous piece......a real statement. I love it

Azzurro Cushion (51cmSq) - Blue

Service rating : The replacement was also defective, despite a request to check before sending. That replacement was also defective, despite the same request.
However, your customer service was helpful and apologetic when I rang.
Product: The cushion cover was defective (the zip) and I returned it.

Thank you for your time this afternoon and again I wish to express my apologies that you received two faulty replacements.

As discussed, this is certainly not what we would expect and please be assured that it is being investigated.

I am also very pleased that your final replacement is not broken and I hope you continue to be happy with it, but please feel free to contact me directly should you have any problems or questions.

customerservice@okadirect.com

Globe Lamp - Vintage Oak

• Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax27.5cmH) - Natural
  • Samsara Print Set of Three Box Files - Indigo

Service rating : Always rated excellent but the lack of a return phone call is letting you down
Product: Darker than looks online

Radnor Two-Tiered Side Table - Weathered Oak

Service rating : Packing was excellent and delivery as expected.
Product: Build quality is poor with gaps between joints. For the price I would have expected a real quality item.

It was lovely speaking with you this afternoon and I wish to apologise again for the issues with your table.

As discussed, we expecting a new batch in November and have arranged for a replacement table to be sent to you from this batch, which we are confident will be of the quality and standard we would expect.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

customerservice@okadirect.com

'Full Blown Peony' Stem - Blossom Pink

Service rating : I made a call to customer service as I had actually order the wrong colour and dealt with my error very efficiently and very friendly too. Thank you and would definitely use you again.
Product: The peonies were amazing. I'm a florist and was stil impressed with how lovely they were and my bride was in tears she was so pleased. Genuinely

11-Oct-2014

Harewood Lamp Small - Distressed Wood

Lamp arrived damaged and clearly had not been checked ... Returned and replace but could have been avoided if quality control existed

10-Oct-2014

Pompidou Coffee Table - Small

BUT and a very, very big BUT. it was on sale by Achica for £169 the following week.
This is a huge difference in price !!
I am in business my self but find it very hard to try and justify this price difference.
I was advised by friends to return it to Oka. A reply would be nice

10-Oct-2014

Nailsea Champagne Glasses - Set of Six

Service rating : V helpful and pleasant-thank you
Product: Smart glasses

200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Oriental Garden

because the diffuser was out of stock the shop manager offered to send me 2 by post when they came back into stock. He also didn't charge me any postage!!

Lara Ottoman - Natural Linen

• Knot Fireguard - Antique Brown

Fireguard damaged in transit. Delivery guys seem very stretched.

Killarney Mirror

Service rating : delivery was on time and very efficient
Product: Great mirror and perfect for the space

09-Oct-2014

Bolster Dog Bed - Large - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : V good
Product: Very good the dog loves it!

Trevarno Mirror (81x100cmH)

Service rating : very prompt delivery service
Product: as described

Kildare Mirror (67x87cmH) - Black

Service rating : Timescale and process for delivery was exactly as predicted by the people at the Edinburgh shop. When I called to collect the staff were efficient in finding and checking the product and then offering to help carry it to the car.
Product: The product was what I had expected as I had seen it in the shop before ordering. It is also a good match for the desk I will be hanging it above.

Faux Fur and Velvet Throw (150x200cm) - Ermine

Service rating : Excellent all round
Product: Really good quality, subtle classy colours, and warm too.

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

very friendly and helpful people in the shop when we collected the product