OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 5210 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Julliette Chair - Weathered Oak/Natural Hemp

Service rating : OKA service has been excellent, keeping me up to date with the order etc.

The delivery company, once again, let you down operating 100% to their convenience and not the customer's. I emailed, as they requested, following the offer of a first unsuitable date. Nevertheless they 'phoned to say they were coming on that date: "I haven't had time to read emails" I was told. Ignoring the dates I then suggested, they came up with another unsuitable one: "It's when we're in your area"; never mind when I might actually be at home. I gave up and agreed they could leave it under cover on the drive. Fortunately it was still there when I returned to Sussex the next day.

I've had some great delivery companies from OKA but this is the second bad experience. It's such a shame that one has to endure such an infuriating lack of customer service by these people to get your excellent products.
Product: I already had one and loved its stylishness and its comfort. Now I have another and it is just as great.

Pleated Linen Shade (50cmDiax34cmH) - Off White

• Rattan Square Placemat - Set of Four
  • Speedwell Lamp - Weathered Acacia

Good service

Chartres Mirror (80x4x220cmH) - Weathered Oak

Service rating : Delivery team was fantastic and got the mirror up two flights of very tight stairs. The mirror had a small dent on the inside edge (not due to delivery team's handling), customer service arranged a free replacement at a time convenient for me.
Product: Simply blown away by how beautiful this mirror is. It looks great in my bedroom free standing. It comes with a cable at the back for hanging too.

Gustavian Bedside Table - Buttermilk

Service rating : Oka said, when I caomplained, that they just vary
Product: Not up to the standard of the other ones I have had.

Set of Four Small Knives - Ivory

Great company, selling pretty high-end stuff at what I now discover are reasonable prices compared to many trading at the higher end of the market. And great customer service so can readily recommend

Baedekar Office Chair - Tobacco Brown

• Hurlingham 3-Seater Sofa - Ecru

Very impressed with products, availability, immediate delivery and curtesy of staff, from sales assistant to delivery men.

Camille Console Table (120x42x80cmH) - Antique Gold (Flat Packed)

Service rating : Very good
Product: Love it

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Buttermilk

Service rating : Got a confirmation of order quickly and notification of delivery
Product: I bought one of these several years ago and now have pair. They are just the right size for the end of the sofa or beside a chair nd look stylish

16-Apr

Fibre Filled Cushion Pad (56cmSq)

Extremely helpful and efficient staff at Froxfield - always a pleasure to go there - even in their temporary premises.

Faux Mohair Throw (130x170cm) - Grey

• Faux Mohair Throw (130x170cm) - Faded Rose

Service rating : Great customer service
Product: Anazing.. Very soft. Colours true to what was online

Savile Armless Chair - Ecru

Service rating : Very efficient delivery & quick/polite service
Product: Would be excellent if the mechanism locking the sofa units together function properly. Very hard & inconvenient to manage & easily disconnected at the slightest move.

15-Apr-2015
Great products, helpful service, & above all people who listen to clients. N

Alanya Rug (305cmx244cm) - Multi

• Toscana Console Table - Weathered Acacia
  • Astana Kelim (244x366cm)

Service rating : Can't believe it was easy. All pieces arrived really quickly. Would definitely buy from OKA again.
Product: Really like the rug. Thin so great with under floor heating. Husband also likes it and he is hard to please.

100% Cotton Bed Valance Single - Oatmeal

Service rating : Great customer service
Product: Decent produce at a reasonable price, especially in the sale.

Jet Table - Rubbed Black

Service rating : Very polite and helpful customer service and efficient at setting a new delivery date.
Product: The first table came scratched, so sent back, the second delivery came with a broken rubber pad on the bottom, the nail inside would scratch our wooden floor. Awaiting third. This was soon after we had to return a mirror which, when we opened the packaging, was broken. This is very frustrating and time consuming - having to wait in for deliveries is not easy to organize.

Campaign Desk - Vintage Oak

Service rating : Order was despatched and arrived with us in expected time frame. When delivered they brought it in, unwrapped it and took away the box and bubblewrap.
Product: I am very pleased with it. Just the right size for my own personal lap top use.

Divot Paperweight - Clear

• Faux Berry Bunch (26cmH) - Green

I messed up the address twice and they were very patient!

Sulu Silk Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Black

• Madura Silk Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Lime
  • Kamala Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Multi

i found the customer service good when i had to return a broken cover although given that it was broken i think you should have had a delivery service that gave me a time when i had to be in for it to be picked up.

Jet Table - Rubbed Black

I would have liked the option to have the table delivered to me locally within a time slot but was told I would have to stay in all day which meant I had to struggle with the big box to my car on my own.

Divot Vase - Large

Service rating : Delivered as pomised
Product: PERFECT SHAPE ,AS DEPICTED

Chantal Velvet Footstool - Burnt Orange

Service rating : I have always found Oka's customer service to be nothing but excellent. I have had to return several items and have never had to explain why. Oka's staff have always been courteous and helpful. The service and quality that Oka deliver will keep me coming back for more..
Product: Excellent quality; delighted with product.

Hera Lamp - Antique Grey

• Lark Lamp - Antique Gold
  • Empire Shade Linen (36cmDiax20cmH) - Natural Linen

Very helpfull

Faux Shagreen Frame Small Ruby

Service rating : Prompt refund
Product: Very poor quality

13-Apr

Ananas Cushion Cover (46cmSq)

• Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (46cmSq)

Service rating : Absolutely first class. Very helpful and reassuring.
Product: They look really lovely on our sofas

Jet Table - Rubbed Black

Service rating : Very helpful young man on the phone - easy to deal with and return the item.
Product: The table was a little too long and didn't fit into the room so I returned it.

Clover Mirror - Distressed Off-White

Service rating : Prompt delivery, and carefully unpacked for us.
Customer service at Chelsea was very helpful too with a query!
Product: Absolutely delighted. Stunning mirror that has transformed the room.

Chicken Napkins Set of Four

I was at home, the only left a paper that they has been here and then we had to go 3 swedish miles by tub to get it
Very bad

12-Apr

Mandarin Lidded Jar - Blue

Superb service. I ordered two giant,a drain jars - one was damaged on arrival. It was collected and replaced by a new one within one day.

11-Apr

Serpentine Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Blue/Brown

• Faux Mohair Throw (130x170cm) - Alchemilla
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

I had no reason to use them on this occasion

11-Apr

Vreeland Pitcher - Small

Service rating : Brilliant. Always helpful, polite and efficient. Thank you
Product: Lovely thank you but we have had to move shelves round to accommodate this elegant but tall pitcher!

Adjustable Table Lamp - Chrome

• Madura Silk Lampshade (30cmDia) - Red
  • Plaza Side Table (50cmSqx55cmH)

An excellent service from purchase through to delivery and wonderful quality.

Chinese Square Wooden Trunk - Flannel Grey

• Rivulet Console Table - Antique Silver Leaf

Service rating : The gentlement that delivered the items were very efficient and polite and spotted the damage immediately.
Product: There was damage on arrival which was a shame as we now have the inconvenience of organising a new delivery date etc.

New Hampshire Two Seater Sofa - Light Grey

• New Hampshire Armchair - Light Grey

Service rating : The service at Saffron Walden was absolutely brilliant. Helpful and hospitable. We enjoyed our visit very much. We will return and recommend!
Product: The most comfortable we could find

Shambhala Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Turquoise/Gold

Service rating : Couldn't have had quicker service and delivery.
Product: Very pleased and delighted with the quality of the cushion cover.

Minerva Lamp - Antique Grey

• Drum Shade Cotton (50cmDiax29cmH) - White
  • Park Bench (150x45x47cmH) - China Clay Leather

Not excellent because no one answered phone call first time around.

Miscellaneous

It was very good I ordered too many of something and they refunded me quickly.

They actually sent it to the wrong address first time so my friend didn't get it on her birthday.

Jet Table - Rubbed Black

Service rating : The staff in Newbury were very helpful in telephone enquiries. The tables arrived on schedule.
Product: Very happy with the tables. The only reason that we have not rated excellent is that we feel they could be a bit more substantial/ heavier. A minor quibble.

Fern

• Mayflower Lamp - Distressed Wood
  • Madura Silk Lampshade (55cm) - Red

Service rating : your staff are delightful as ever but communication as shifts change could be so much better organised.
Product: incredibly realistic I love it you should do more of these.

Bunch of Faux Garden Roses - Multi

The poduct is over priced. I bought the same in IKEA for a third of your price.
Same quality and could buy them in single stems and could arrange the flowers to my taste.

Park Side Table (55x38x58cmH) - Polished Stainless Steel/Glass

Service rating : When I rang to say the original table was damaged the lady in customer service dealt with it perfectly and arranged a replacement which arrived 2 weeks later.
Product: Very pleased with it although it is different from the photo on the website. I did explain the difference to customer services.

Jet Table - Rubbed Black

Service rating : Delivery from placing order took too long. I had to contact customer service then was told delivery date extended! Lack of communication on their part.
Product: As looks on website although very very light weight

Town Table - Bay

Service rating : Waited a few weeks for the table to be delivered.
On the day itself it arrived on time and was carefully un -packed by the delivery man.
Product: Delighted with the town table-it is better than I imagined.It fills a gap in the room and is the right size to display a special piece of Finnish glass.

Service rating : Thank you
Product: Just right

Camargue Chair Cushion Cover with Piping - Oatmeal

• Duck Feather Cushion Pad for Camargue Chair

VERY helpful staff in the Saffron Walden shop,they are excellent.

Town Table - Bay

Service rating : Delivery drivers always good and keep one informed
Product: Excellent small table

Duck Egg Plate (28cmDia)

Service rating : When I returned a bowl because it arrived with a chip in, I felt they handled my return very quickly and sent out a replacement shortly after. So far - I am very happy with them!
Product: Whilst I love the look of the plate, after having put them in the dishwasher a couple of times, I can see a slight change in the markings. If yellow food has been on the plate and then it goes in the dishwasher, I can see some yellow markings that do not seem to come off. I am hoping a soak in hot water will alleviate the problem, but if not, I see this is a great flaw. They do say they are dishwasher proof so I would expect them to come out and fine.

Jet Table - Rubbed Black

Service rating : Customer service was polite, efficient and helpful. What more could you want?
Product: Small items like this are hard to find. I loved this stylish table when I saw it in the shop and it looks wonderful in situ .The soft black finish is perfect, a statement but not overpowering.

Esme Espresso Cups Set of Four - Multi

Amazing service and will be ordering more from you . Thank you very much

Varese Bench - Eau de Nil

• Rectangular Shade Linen (45x29x24cmH) - Natural Linen
  • Palayam Cushion Cover (60x35cm) - Blue

Service rating : everyone has been SO delightful to deal with at your Fulham road shop especially Anthony who was incredibly helpful. Sometimes there was a muddle up with people not connecting to one another resulting in a lot of time wasting from our end but your lovely enthusiastic staff made us all smile again.
Product: we had problems with these but I understand you have sorted them with my PA

Beauvais Bedside Table - Buttermilk

Dismayed to find tables further discounted by aro

08-Apr-2015
Dismayed to find tables further discounted the day after we collected them

Potted Faux Phalaenopsis Orchid - Deep Red

• Lattice Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Blue/Red

Service rating : good service
Product: Beautiful plant very realistic

Valois Rug (250x350cm) - Blue

Service rating : Oka service is good and helpful but the delivery company used was not so good. The driver was unwilling to roll out the rug and then unwilling to help me re wrap the rug. Also the packaging was burst and the rug was dirty at the edge.
Product: It wasn't clear that the rug had no pile and the colour is much more subtle online than in reality.

Chelak Rug Large (240x300cm) - Indigo/Natural

Service rating : It took 4 months from ordering to delivery!
Product: Good but much coarser in weave than shown on the websites photo

Santerno Table Lamp (15cmSqx48cmH) - Garnet

Service rating : When I rang to speak to customer service they were very helpful and friendly.
Product: Beautiful large lamp standing proud in my garden room. The pleated shade looks good too, we'll worth the money.

Rattan Square Placemat - Set of Four

• Legume Napkins Set of Six (50cmSq)
  • Rattan Paper Napkin Basket

Service rating : Arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.
Product: Great if,like us,you have a round table..

Aquila Bedside Table - Distressed Silver Grey

• Sheherezade Quilt - Pale Blue

Service rating : Luke was helpful, efficient and friendly when sorting out my return of the quilt. Oka and its delivery firm kept me well-informed of order progress and delivery times.
Product: The Aquila is a lovely table and the pictures are very accurate. It's large enough to be both imposing and useful without being chunky or intrusive. I've matched a pair with the Astrid headboard in dark grey and they look great without being too "matchy-matchy".

Pasha Bowl - Multi

• Florya Mugs Set of Four - Multi

Service rating : swift receipt of goods, which were well packaged.
Product: loved the colours and textures of this bowl.

Set of Four Large Knives - Ivory

Service rating : I was told knifes would arrive at the end of February but it was the end of march before they arrived.
Product: Very happy with knifes. May Order a full set of cutlery.

Aquila Bedside Table - Distressed Silver Grey

Service rating : Excellent delivery and information, and packaging was amazing, with little blanket socks made to measure the furniture!
Product: Well packaged, reasonably priced, small defect on one of the rear legs but barely visible so in good order.

Octagon Side Table - Small

Service rating : Friendly, fast and efficient.
Product: Glass was damaged on one of the table but a replacement was organised without issue.

05-Apr

Orb Table

Service rating : The only good thing was that you refunded quickly, although you still charged me for delivery.....of nothing!
Product: delivery men were unable to get into the apartment and had to take back. Ridiculous that this table comes without base and top able to be separated, and no warning that it comes as one piece. I wasted a day off work. Delivery men were v polite though

04-Apr

Hera Lamp - Antique Grey

After three emails - numerous 'phone calls, but when I wrote to Chief Exec., my complaint and problem was dealt with rapidly, courteously and helpfully. The problem was resolved - it was the size of the bulb to fit this lamp that was not correctly indicated. The customer service originally when I emailed and telephoned and ignored was not good but thereafter excellent.

Hopkirk Chest of Drawers - Distressed Blue

Service rating : The delivery was organised well but I would have liked a shorter slot as both halves of the day given went over my school pick up times and I can't be alone in that.
Product: Very nice item although there was a chunk of wood that had fallen off the leg. However, it wasn't cheap so I would expect it to be nice.

100% Cotton Bed Valance Double - Off-White

Service rating : Very good service.
Product: Very good quality.

02-Apr-2015
Always been very happy with OKA

Cobweb Lamp - Nickel

Only half the order arrived but oka quickly and courteously corrected the mistake.

Bubble Jug - Forest

• Han Cabinet - Black

Service rating : Always very helpful. I had some problems with a couple of cushion covers recently, Luke in customer services, was brilliant in organising some replacements for me. Thank you.
Product: Really lovely, heavy, quality glass and stunning to look at. I've bought one in every colour. Very pleased with them!

01-Apr

Faux Sweet Peas Bunch (52cmH)

• Faux Bunch of Delphiniums - Multi

My flowers have not yet arrived. Would you check into the shipment. They were shipped on March 11th and should have arrived.

Pompidou Coffee Table - Large

Service rating : very helpful
Product: little too large

Camargue Chair - Burnt Oak

• Campaign Desk - Vintage Oak

In-store and delivery staff were first class.

Lakor Planter (37cmDiax16cmH) - Ikat Design - Blue

• Faux Fur Throw (150x200cm) - Rabbit

Service rating : Seems good, only really buy when there is an offer on as my budget struggles slightly with the prices.
Product: Absolutely love it and looks fantastic with peace lillies in it.

Arthur Dining Table - Burnt Oak

Service rating : This is the second time items have arrived wrongly manufactured or supplied with the wrong fixings. The response we then get from customer service to what in effect is a very unusual occurrence from a big high street name has not been apologetic enough or satisfactory on both occasions.
Product: Not built to correct height specified in catalogue so too high. Discount given but will still have to call in a joiner at significant expense and hassle to out right

Huguenot Embroidered Duvet Cover - King (225x200cm) - White

• Huguenot Embroidered Pillow Cases - Standard Pair (75x50cm) - White
  • Huguenot Plain Pillow Cases - Standard Pair (75x50cm) - White

Service rating : Goods were advertised in catalogue as "new" but when I went on line to buy them it said they were "SOLD OUT". So I rang to ask how they could be sold out so quickly and I was informed that they were not sold out - just hadn't arrived in stock yet. I asked the chap at customer service when they would be in stock. He did not know. I asked if he could send me an alert when they came into stock. He said "no" I would just have to keep checking back to see if the SOLD OUT had been revised to "in stock". Thought I should have better service than this.
Product: There is too big a gap between your choices of Good and Poor. There should be an "OK/acceptable/average"because I would not say these goods were "poor" but neither are they "Good". They are just "OK". Not poor quality but not great either. Make up is on the cheap side

Pistol Grip Cutlery Table Knives - Set of Four

• Pistol Grip Cutlery Dessert Knives - Set of Four
  • Pistol Grip Cutlery Table Spoons - Set of Four

Helpful as ever

Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Sea Blue

• Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Crimson Red
  • Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Service rating : Would be delighted to deco mend this service.
Product: Beautiful quality and lovely colour

Bird Paintings - Set of Twelve

Service rating : Delivery took a little while but was free. I was kept informed and the parcel arrived exactly on time. Friendly, helpful service. Delivery men unpacked the pictures so I could check they were not damaged and removed all the packaging.
Product: I love this set of paintings. Classic with a modern twist in the slightly industrial looking frames. They look great in my sitting room. Very versatile as they can be hung in different groupings. Would suit many different styles of interior or colour schemes. Purchased in the sale so were excellent value.

Campaign Desk - Vintage Oak

Service rating : Excellent communication throughout the order and delivery service. The delivery was superb too. I cannot praise this experience highly enough.
Product: I love this desk. It's beautiful, stylish and fit for purpose. Some customers have said they are not keen on the colour, but I love it. It's like a French Grey (Farrow and Ball kind of colour). The main work area of the desk does pull out too to extend the working area - this is not mentioned in the description and it is very useful. I posted a picture of the desk on Facebook and LOTS of people commented on how lovely it looked in the room and also asked from where I purchased it. I am very, very happy indeed with this purchase and the delivery was superb - great, friendly chaps who looked after the desk until it was placed in the room. Thank you, Oka - I shall be back!!!!

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

The staff in Broadway, where I collected my mirror, were very helpful and pleasant.

Duck Egg Plate (28cmDia)

• Duck Egg Dessert Plate (23cmDia)
  • Duck Egg Bowl (18cmDia)

Service rating : No problems.
Product: The plate is lovely - the packaging is overly excessive!!! I wish there was a small side plate (about 15cm in diameter) in this collection, then the set would be complete.

100% Cotton Headboard Slip Cover King - Off-White

Very quick and could track delivery

Fitzwilliam Throw (140x180cm)

• Serge Armchair - Whippet Grey

Service rating : I haven't been in touch but in terms of prompt delivery no quibbles.
Product: As described, no flaws eVident, value for money

Madura Silk Lampshade (41cmDiax27cmH) - Red

Service rating : Very helpful.
Product: Lovely quality shade. Only downside is that with a 60 watt bulb (recommended by OKA ) it isn't very bright.

Faux Fur Throw (150x200cm) - Ermine

Service rating : Happy with the service.
Product: Good quality

Camargue Chair - Weathered Oak

Service rating : ordered a chair and desk. The chair came quite promptly but desk was much later.
Delivery company polite.
Product: Thought the chair would match the campaign desk, as in brochure, but it is actually lighter in colour.

Ananas Print Set of Three Box Files

• 200ml Room Diffuser Refill - Citrus Garden
  • Glass Fragrance Diffuser Vase & Tassel - White

Good service from a reputable company...would recommend!

31-Mar-2015

Rectangular Shade Cotton (35x15x22cmH) - White

Service rating : Excellent, very helpful service
Product: Good product but not appropriate for my lamp

31-Mar-2015

Hartington Lamp - Whitewashed

• Palau Silk Lampshade (30cm) - Aubergine
  • Madura Silk Lampshade (35cm) - Aubergine

Very efficient Customer Service as well as their returns arrangements and prompt refund too.

Chinese Large Wooden Trunk - Flannel Grey

Service rating : Good communication. Delivered quicker than expected 15 working days.
Product: Poor quality for price.

Maghreb Lantern - Distressed Wood/Oxidised Metal

Service rating : EExcellent service.
Product: We love this light it looks amazing.

Cotton Cushion Cover for Camargue Chair - Ticking Stripe

• Camargue Chair Cushion Cover with Piping - Off-White
  • Camargue Chair Cushion Cover with Piping - Oatmeal

Service rating : Straight forward
Product: Nice

Drum Shade Linen (20cmDia) - Natural

Service rating : Having spoken to Antonia, the previous problems have been resolved. They were not due to the shades but due the the lights we bought ages ago.
When writing to a customer : always good to put a name not : customer service.
Product: looks really god.

Damar Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Multi

Had to order first by phone very polite .

Marrakech Plate - Multi

Service rating : The person answering the phone was so disinterested and I explianed that this was the second time I had to return goods. Very disappointing all round.
Product: The quality was extremely poor, paintwork was disappointing.

Baedekar Office Chair - Tobacco Brown

Service rating : excellent service; delivered according to plan by very helpful delivery team
Product: great chair, very comfortable

Costes Ottoman Small - Hot Pink

Service rating : Delivery men managed to find my cottage which not everybody does, and were prepared to unpack item for me so that I could make sure it was the colour I wanted before leaving.
Product: Very happy with product, colour good and brass studs add a bit of class.

Rattan Tissue Box Cover

Service rating : The service that I received at the shop was second to none. I was very impressed.
Product: This is the second of these that I have purchased. They are very smart, super easy to refill and a good price. I would recommend them.

The Upholstered Ottoman Medium - Moss Green

• New Hampshire Two Seater Sofa - Light Grey

Service rating : Easy to get in touch with and follow up on delivery etc.
Product: Excellent product, looks lovely but arrived with a stain.

Campaign Desk - Vintage Oak

Service rating : Firstly, I must start by saying the Men that delivered the desk unpacked and placed the desk where requested. The took the packing with them. So I thought that side of the service was excellent. However,
L was sent an email 9th of March stating the desk was despatched. Said desk arrived March 24! Really! At a cost of £30 delivery!
This customer will not be buying online with you again.
Product: As expected for the price.

Pompidou Side Table - Large

Service rating : Could not fault
Product: Very classy and excellent quality

Campaign Desk - Vintage Oak

Service rating : Complained and "Luke" would sort out the return, but gave me a small credit to compensate...
I will be very wary before I order anything again from OKA
Product: Desk Ok, but colour is WAY OFF.
Vintage Oak is more like a cross between brown & green.............
Not Happy, but the size is just what I wanted, so now going to have to paint a brand new desk........................GGrrrrrrrrr

The Arbury Fireplace

Service rating : I have had several dealings with Oka online and in the showrooms. I cannot fault their service and attention to customer needs.
Product: I love Nicky Haslams furniture the fireplace is wonderful and at the sale price cannot refuse the temptation!

Charlemagne Console Table

• Egret Lamp - Antique Black
  • Rectangular Shade Linen (27x19x16cmH) - Natural Linen

Service rating : Delivery took about 3 weeks, customer agent unable to tell me when it would arrive and advised me to ring in the morning! Company used for delivery of larger items is 'Man with van' which tend to wait until they have other deliveries in your area.
Product: Table beautiful, as expected. Credit card charged but delivery took 3 weeks, very vague as to when item would be delivered as no tracking information. Company delivering were meant to contact me, after several calls they called me and I got item the next day. Could do with improving delivery service of larger items