OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 5364 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Small Versailles Mirror

Service rating : Well packaged and speedy delivery
Product: Meets my need however the quality is not quite as good as I would expect for the price.

Carisbrooke Folding Chair

• Carisbrooke Round Table

Service rating : Excellent customer service, all staff are helpful and efficient.
Product: Im pleased with the chairs, they are attractive and comfortable.

Camellia Lamp (25cmDiax40cmH) - Red

• Empire Shade Cotton (50cmDiax27cmH) - Off-White

Service rating : I had some problems with the dispatch of my original order. However the Customer Service team were good in resolving matters.
Product: Beautiful lamps which are a statement feature in my sitting room.

Palayam Cushion Cover (56cmSq) - Blue

v.good

Mock 'Croc' Leather Bag Pouch -Blue

• Mock 'Croc' Leather Bag Pouch -Purple
  • Mock 'Croc' Leather Bag Pouch - Red

Always efficient. Purchases always packed carefully. Reliable company.

Ashmolean Shelves - Tall/Narrow - Silver Birch

Your service and materials are Excelent

Kyoto Console - Ebony/Brown

Very slow to ship - have not yet received item.

Pompidou Side Table - Small

Service rating : Would like to rate this OK but not available.
Product: Glass and table faulty. Trying to sort out a date for delivery of replacement.

24-May

Mandalay Offering Table

Service rating : Very speedy delivery in great condition
Product: Lovely table

23-May

Cercle Chest of Drawers - Pale Olive/Mango Wood

• Saltram Lamp - Nature

Very pleased with the after service and adjustment to my sticking drawer

23-May

Drum Shade Cotton (40cmDiax23cmH) - White

Service rating : Prompt, efficient and speedy, package always arrive in excellent condition.
Product: Lovely shade, I bought 2, and value for money!

22-May

Stringa Stripe Linen Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Washed Rose

• Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Service rating : Brilliant
Product: The colour is exactly as appears on your website. Just fabulous.

22-May

100% Linen Bed Valance King - Grey Blue

Service rating : I have always been pleased with the service. Very efficient and professional .
Product: I am very pleased with my valance it goes very well with the origa headboard I bought some months ago. It is rather creased but I hope in time it will fall out.

Ashmolean Shelves - Tall (89x28x219cmH) - Rubbed Black

Helpful delivery team.

Radnor Bedside Table - Linen Grey

Service rating : I particularly appreciate the delivery driver unpacking on the doorstep and taking the packaging away with him.
Product: Neat and well designed. True to description.

20-May

Mini Faux Sweet Pea Churn (10cmDiax25cmH)

Service rating : Ben was most polite and pleasant, but he hasn't refunded my money. I will be telephoning him this morning to enquire why.
Product: The quality was so poor for he price that I wrote to complain, and have since returned the product. I eventually got a phone call from Ben, who organised parcel force to pick up the package and promised a refund. This was on May 11th, however I am still waiting to be credited with the price, which we thought was extortionate for the sweet pea churn, which came in a small undistinguished pot you could have bought at pound land!

Pompidou Coffee Table - Small

Although the first coffee table was delivered with a chip out of the glass, the replacement was dealt with promptly.

Bryher Armchair - Light Grey

• Helford Coffee Table - Light Grey

The driver and the delivery men were so polite, dressed so smart and talk so nicely that I was touched with they excellent service. They helped me to bring the items home. I was so impressed with they service that I thught that the other company should train their staff the way as Oka does! Thank you for sending those profesional people to my house"

Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Gainsborough Blue

• Plain Velvet Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Mustique Turquoise

Service rating : Peerless
Product: Beautiful colour and quality

Sorano Teapot - White

Service rating : Did on line so no contact with customer service
Product: Broken lid on my teapot because you can not buy lid had to get the whole thing, so a little bit pricece just for a lid

Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax28cmH) - Natural

Service rating : The lamp shade were a very simple purchase on line -perfect
Product: The Linen lamp shades are very good quality and perfect with my glass lamp stands

Orb Side Table - Natural/Slate Grey

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Good product, exactly as described

Trio Side Table - Black

Service rating : helpful to coordinate shipping.
Product: my main complaint is that my shagreen desk, while stunning was emitted a toxic smell and i had to air it out for 2 weeks before putting it into my room. it should have been aired out at least a bit. the shagreen was also chipped on one of the front drawers. sigh....

Montagne Entrance Table (76cmDiax77cmH) - Rubed Black

Service rating : As always painless delivery, on time and no problems. Thank you OKA team!
Product: The quality of this piece of furniture is really excellent, as well as its design.

Drum Shade Cotton (50cmDiax29cmH) - Off-White

Service rating : Was the stuff packed around the lampshade (masses of it in a large box, half filled my refuse bin) organic or not? As there was no indication on the packaging, I put it into the bin which will go to landfill...if its at all possible to use biodegrable stuff we ought to know, please, thank you ,lovely shade though!
Product: The shade has made my £5.95 charity shop bargain look really good, thanks for prompt service...