OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 4082 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Kyoto Side Table - Ebony/Brown

absolute chaos, never respond to emails, never call back although they promisse. Worse customer service in the industry

Florya Mugs - Set of Four

Service rating : Prompt service as ever - thank you.
Product: Gorgeous mugs! Great design and lovely colours - they make tea and coffee drinking feel special!

Flourish Fireguard - Antique Brown

Service rating : I bought the product and got it delivered the following day couldn't ask for better service.
Product: The fireguard is beautiful. Very well made and looks good quality. I have had lots of lovely comments about it.

The Original Orangery Tall Bookcase

Service rating : Customer services have been excellent. Polite, helpful and very professional. I spoke with a lady called Toni, she was extremely nice and she provided me with various options regarding my damaged bookcase. She called back when she said she would and now I am waiting delivery of a new bookcase. thank you!
Product: It was damaged. delivery service was unacceptable. It fell off the back of the lorry upon delivery and the man was really not very nice. I would suggest you look into your delivery options for the future, plus it would be very nice for customers (especially for items which are very large) if you used a tracking service, this way customers can arrange help for the kerb side delivery.

£50 Gift Voucher

Your customer service is good. What I really dislike is: receiving your paper catalogues in the mail. They go straight into the recycling bin. I am an online customer, not a mail-order customer, and as such I do not want to receive mail from you. All the information that I need is on your website. It is a shocking and unsolicited waste of paper. Secondly, I have noticed that I am now also on the post-mail list of other 'interior design' related firms (that I have never purchased anything from), which means you are also selling my contact information. Not appreciated on TWO accounts. 1) waste of paper, and 2) invasion of privacy. You really need to review your marketing and customer privacy decisions.

Saltire Low Square Table - Lichen Grey

Service rating : Didn't really feel there was much customer service, certainly not that memorable. However the product arrived so that's just fine.
Product: I love it and would love another one.

Miscellaneous

Service rating : Everyone I spoke to was quite nice and tried their best to be helpful but were for the most part unable to help accomplish even the simplest of tasks such as locate my order in shipping. Entire experience was a disaster.
Product: Product is fine, everything else about my order and experience was a disaster

English Garden Roses Bunch- Multicoloured

Service rating : I did not need to use it, but delivery etc. was efficient.
Product: Beautiful. I bought 3 bunches initially, and 4th for a friend who asked where I got them.

30-Sep

Drum Shade Cotton (40cmDia23cmH) - White

Service rating : I would rate Oka's customer services as excellent.
Product: very good quality item to go with a chinese style lamp which I had purchased from OKA. Although the lamp itself was expensive it is really lovely as is the frame

29-Sep

Echo Dining Chair - Dark Wood Legs

Service rating : Service was ok - could be better
Product: Very pleased lovely chairs

28-Sep

Bolster Dog Bed Small - Faux Fur 'Leopard'

Service rating : Arrived in reasonable time, was well-packaged.
Product: Good quality material and finish. My only (small) reservation is that the underside material, plastic, rustles when a dog moves around in the bed. My elder border terrier found this a bit disconcerting and wouldn't sleep in it. However, my BT puppy took to it like...a dog to her bed. She looks like the Queen of Sheba in this bed. She loves it.

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Silver Birch

Still waiting for the table nearly a month after ordering.
I have not been contacted once, but have had to make repeated attempts to track down my table. All of which are unsuccessful.

Pinus Bookends

Service rating : I just have to keep on saying the same thing - your staff and your policies are the
best i know.
Product: This is my second purchase of these, I like them so much. As a professional writer, the objects and aesthetics of my study are of great importance to me. These serve the practical and the environmental feel.

Stonewashed Linen Tablecloth (250x150) - Raspberry

• Stonewashed Linen Napkins Set of 4 - Raspberry

Service rating : Love OKA.....excellent service....
Product: Great for casual outside use.....not so good for inside the house....rather too 'tired' looking...

26-Sep

Zian Wastepaper Bin

Your staff at South Godstone are particularly helpful and friendly!

26-Sep

Gustavian Sofa Side Table (48x25x59cmH) - Silver Birch

Service rating : Delivery as expected
Product: Table is pretty average for the price. It is very light and unfortunately wobbles quite a lot.

Miscellaneous

you made the most frightful muddle of our simple order of a cushion cover and a cushion which involved endless telephone calls and a great deal of stress. You are excellent on product and very polite staff but your execution on delivery is hopeless.

Saltire Tall Bookcase Lichen Grey

Service rating : The two delivery men were very nice as well.
Product: Just received my shelves 24/9/14. Really pleased with the quality. Just one comment the colour is more on the beige side hues rather than grey. I do realise colour look different on a screen than in the "flesh", but I still love them.

Manon Corner Unit (with Skirt) - Ticking Stripe

• Manon 2-Seater Sofa (with Skirt) - Ticking Stripe

Service rating : Delivery men very helpful and friendly but made some significant marks to the door getting the furniture in
Product: Not able to give excellent as it could be a better closer fit to the sofa

Faux Shagreen Placemat - Taupe

Service rating : It was good, but unfortunately items were not delivered the next day as requested. This was the fault of the courier. OKA arranged delivery for the following day and refunded the next day delivery cost. No problem.
Product: First class product. Thank you OKA!

Naïve Cockerel

Service rating : Always tip top.
Product: Beautiful article.

'Delphinium' Stem - Light Blue

• Faux Dicentra Stem - Purple
  • 'Sweet Peas' Bunch

Service rating : Excellent can't wait for the others in the order to arrive
Product: Beautiful

Astrid Headboard - Super King - Flannel Grey

Service rating : Had no problems
Product: Happy with my purchase

The Avid Reader Bookends

I bought book ends from the website and paid the express rate to have them delivered within two days. They were not delivered until 3 or 4 days later. I raised this with the customer services team. Their response was poor. I can forward you a copy of the exchange if that would be helpful. They told me i could get a refund of the express delivery fee. I am still waiting for it.

24-Sep

Beluga Pot - Large (10x10x14cmH)

• Beluga Pot - Small (7cmDiax9cmH)
  • Cabbage Jug

communication has been good and delivery smooth