OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 5253 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com
24-Apr

Camargue Chair - Bay

Service rating : Good but did not receive phone call to warn me of delivery day or time.
Fortunately I was at home
Product: I love all Oka products
have lots of pieces by Oka

Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax28cmH) - Off White

Service rating : It's a shame that the shade was delivered so much ahead of the base, it would have been helpful if I was given the option of having the base and shade delivered together.
Product: The shade has arrived 6-7 weeks prior to the lamp base, so I am unable to see what they will look like together.

Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax28cmH) - Off White

The staff in the Chelsea shop are very helpful but the till system they have to work with is atrocious

Pleated Linen Shade (40cmDiax28cmH) - Off White

The lamp shades have been delivered separately from the lamp bases so it is impossible to comment on whether they look right or not. I am therefore having to store a huge box and two lamp shades - just in case they need returning. There is no information available in my emails from Oka to tell me when to expect my lamps, or indeed a large console table that we ordered some time ago.

Empire Shade Cotton (50cmDiax27cmH) - Off-White

Service rating : Speedy delivery and very well packaged
Product: Delighted with the Lampshade - excellent quality

Bird Paintings - Set of Twelve

Service rating : I enquired about a sale cost as I had seen someone had purchased these in the sale and although they weren't at the time of my purchase I was offered a % off.
Product: I've only looked at a couple but I am pleased with them

Service rating : Top class service from the shop in Broadway
Product: Decent quality and design at a decent (sale) price

Rattan Mattaban Pet Bed - Large

• Bolster Dog Bed Large (100x66x15cmH) - Faux Fur Rabbit

Service rating : speedy service
Product: Norman hasn't stopped using it, what more can you ask for.

£50 Gift Voucher

Service rating : Reasonable Customer service - just rather slow in response
Product: Glad to hear from you and very pleased with voucher - just took rather a long time to suddenly arrive ( tho expected nothing ) and had given up on Oka somewhat .

Linen Echo Chair Cover - Eau de Nil

• Eliza Throw - Green

Service rating : It was easy to do this
Product: My client is very happy.

Chicken Napkins Set of Four

Service rating : I have ticked the excellent boxes, what more do you want?!
Product: I have ticked the excellent boxes, what more do you want?!

Faux Fur Throw (150x200cm) - Arctic Fox

Service rating : Delivered before my expectation
Product: Plush, deep, lovely and warm

Rectangular Shade Linen (27x19x16cmH) - Natural Linen

Service rating : I gave it excellent as I wasn't happy with an order Oka contacted me and resolved the issue ,would recommend this company
Product: Good value for the price pleased with purchase

Saltire Tall Bookcase Lichen Grey

Service rating : On-time delivery and phone contact on the day - suits me
Product: Looks great in our lounge

Duck Feather Cushion Pad for Camargue Chair

Customer Services are excellent, very efficient particularly Antonia Davies...

Faux Full Blown Peony Stem (54cmH) - Cream White

• Faux Stock Stem - White

Service rating : No problems at all
Product: Very lifelike, elegant

Beauvais Bedside Table - Buttermilk

Service rating : very helpful very quick delivery.
Only niggle was that the phone lines were chargeable. I could have ordered online and missed this charge.
Product: brilliant well made product looks really good

Huguenot Plain Pillow Cases - Large Pair (90x50cm) - White

• Rattan Mattaban Pet Bed - Medium

Service rating : Can't fault the service and attention from your customer service staff or the courier.
Product: I would rate them as ok! Although given the thread count in the description, I was expecting something a little more refined. I suppose the relative cheapness in price should have been another clue. Also would have liked a bigger fold inside to hold the pillow. I do love the feel of worn, softened linen so am keeping them in the hope they will age well!

Gustavian Bedside Table - Buttermilk

Service rating : The customer service was excellent and very pleasant staff at the Sunningdale shop.
Product: The product is just what I was expecting.

Saltire Tall Bookcase Lichen Grey

Service rating : Very very helpful
Product: Really lovely but paint ,job' could have been better, not quite reaching the corners...doesn't show so doesn't matter!

Beauvais Bedside Table - Buttermilk

Service rating : very swift delivery
Product: very thin paint

Kildare Mirror (67x87cmH) - Black

Service rating : Efficient delivery, to time for both original and replacement
Product: There isn't an OK option to tick. The mirror was not poor but then was disappointing so not good either. The first one was chipped so OKA replaced it very efficiently. Both mirrors however were very ingrained with manufacturing dust and the gold trim was very freeform. OKA said that the style was to be 'distressed' but his was not evident either on the website pictures or for real in the Broadway store. So, OK but ...

Hopkirk Chest of Drawers - Distressed Blue

Service rating : The usual excellent service. Your staff managed to get this to me several days before going away for 3 weeks. It was urgent, and you achieved it for me. Thank you.
Product: Even better than the image! Deliberately distressed, but you'd hardly know. Very unusual to find a slim chest, its proportions are great.

Drum Shade Cotton (56cmDiax33cmH) - Off-White

I had to return an item and the service was excellent. My parcel wasn't collected due to my son not hearing the front door, OKA were extremely helpful and apologetic and immediately arranged a new delivery on any day I wanted and at no cost. Impressive service, thank you.

Sash Mirror (95x130cmH)

Service rating : Called to advise of delivery date. V helpful.
Product: A really nice product. Quite rustic (ie. imperfect paintwork)...as in it's supposed to be, and what I was looking for ...so very happy.