OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 5103 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Ning Mirror

Service rating : As always OKA are excellent to deal with, polite, efficient, friendly and understanding.
Product: Mirror good but sadly had to return it as the colour wasn't what i thought it was from the brochure and it didn't work in my bathroom.

Cercle Console Table - Pale Olive/Mango Wood

• Cercle Bedside Table - Pale Olive/Mango Wood
  • Cercle Desk - Pale Olive/Mango Wood

Service rating : We were offered replacements or sending some body out to adjust them - I have decided to try adjusting them first
Product: This looks beautiful but the drawers are difficult to open

Framed Botanical Prints Ferns - Set of Eight

Service rating : Delivery appeared to be a bit inflexible, but I understand that I live in northern Scotland - it used to be a lot worse living off-shore, so I do appreciate any delivery! However, we did miss the opportunity of an anniversary lunch with having to wait for a delayed driver ( not his fault, just a huge amount to deliver and long distances) and would have appreciated a definite morning or afternoon slot. Perhaps this is harder to define in remotest places? No problem though.
Product: Lovely prints; maybe even better mounted. Personnel preference for a traditional hanging cord rather than the toothed metal loop.

27-Mar-2015
Love OKA!

Florya Mugs Set of Four - Multi

Service rating : Easy to use website and fast delivery
Product: Love the design, second set I have bought.

Calbourne Chair - Light Grey (Curved Front)

Service rating : The guy who delivered could not have been nicer or more helpful.
Product: Chair great and would have got excellent rating, but let down by the cushion. Bought these chairs 2 years ago - lovely thick cushion to sit on and back cushion. These chairs thin cushion to sit on and no back cushion. Great shame.

Faux Shagreen Treasure/Jewellery Box - Jade

great staff!

Octagon Side Table - Small

such great staff!

Pulcinella Tumblers Set of Four - White

Service rating : I spoke to customer service as I had been given a promotional discount which they honoured for my 2nd order & gave me free P&P which I thought was excellent!
Product: This is my 2nd order - I liked them so much I ordered again so that I would have enough for 6 people

Octagon Side Table - Small

• Short Neck Glass Decanter - Blue

The octagon table arrived with scratched glass. A substitute table arrived the following week with a worse scratch. I was told someone would contact me to arrange another replacement. I missed a call, called back, was told the person dealing with it was not in and would phone back next day which she never did. I gave up and managed to get the scratch out with a glass scratch remover, but I shouldn't have had to do this.

Heraldic Cushion Cover (51cmSq) - Sage

Service rating : But customer service is exccellent
Product: the products are good but not excellent

Sorrento Champagne Glasses - Set of Four

• Sorrento Wine Glasses Large - Set Of Four
  • Sorrento Wine Glasses Small - Set of Four

Excellent customer service.

Scented Candle 30cl - Lime & Lavender

• Tatiana Cushion Cover (60x35cm) - Ruby/Gold Print
  • Palau Silk Lampshade (45cm) - Red

easy to order.well packed. efficient service

Kyoto Side Table - Ebony/Brown

Table arrived sooner than advised when ordering. I was kept well informed whilst waiting for delivery.

Faux Hydrangea - Green

• Faux Hydrangea Stem - Deep Red

Service rating : very prompt
Product: Extremely realistic

Kashmir Quilt

Service rating : You were helpful and it was easy.
Product: i'm disappointed by the colour. The blue in the quilt is much duller and is a "sad "blue. The colouring on line came over much brighter.

Gosford Lamp - Weathered Acacia

• Hira Cushion Cover (51cmSq)
  • Palayam Cushion Cover (60x35cm) - Blue

Service rating : I am very impressed with Oka's customer service. I telephoned the company with a couple of questions and they are very attentive and helpful, which is what you would expect for a company like this selling high quality products, however, it is not always the case. I would definitely recommend Oka.
Product: These are the most stunning lamps, I am so thrilled with how they look. Thank you!

Sulu Silk Lampshade (45cmDia) - Black

Really pleased with the lampshade, packing, delivery and communication from OKA regarding my order.

Pleated Linen Shade (30cmDiax20cmH) - Natural

Service rating : Lampshades arrived promptly
Product: Lovely colour but gloomy when lit. Thought that they were gathered with one long length of fabric instead they are formed from a thin strip and wound around the frame so don't look quite so good.

Hanna Shelves - Flannel Grey

Great

Arboreal Print Set of Three Box Files - Multi

Service rating : Always very nice people in your order department.
Product: I already have a few of these boxes ,very pleased with them that's why I ordered more.

Pompidou Desk Large (141x62x79cmH) - Black

Service rating : Very pleased
Product: The desk is perfect, very pleased.
Delivery was very good. I was kept informed about delivery time and it was unpackaged and placed where I wanted it.

200ml Room Diffuser - Alpine Forest

Arrived quickly

23-Mar

Park Side Table (55x38x58cmH) - Polished Stainless Steel/Glass

Very easy

23-Mar

Fyodor Lidded Vase - Large (16x10x47cm)

Service rating : On contacting the Customer Services Dept of Oka to explain the problem I was informed that a replacement vase would be dispatched immediately. I received the replacement vase within a couple of days.
Product: The quality appeared poor resulting in the pot being broken. This was obvious as soon as the package wad opened.

23-Mar-2015
I always enjoy receiving the Oka catalogues and would feel confident in purchasing items, which I have now done on two occasions.