OKA Direct Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of OKA Direct Ltd

Feedback for www.okadirect.com has been compiled from 4479 Customer Reviews

• 19/03/2012
  • Established in 1999 as an Interiors mail order catalogue, OKA offers an entire range of products for the home, including sofas, upholstered furniture, dining tables and chairs, curtains, storage, beds, headboards and linen, rugs, lighting and so much more, which can be delivered to your home anywhere in the world. The extensive furniture range includes painted, rattan, bamboo, sofas, beds, tables, chairs and armoires. Over the last 11 years, OKA has developed into a multi channel retailer currently operating 13 shops across the United Kingdom alongside a mail order, online and trade service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.okadirect.com

Duck Feather-Filled Cushion Pad (51cmSq)

Service rating : Arrived quickly well packaged.
Product: As described quality at a reasonable price.

Ashurst Side table - Lichen Grey

Service rating : Didn't use customer service this time around. Delivery was much quicker and day expected
Product: Exactly what I was expecting

200ml Room Diffuser - Moroccan Garden

• 200ml Room Diffuser - Oriental Garden

Good, easy to negotiate website. Prompt delivery. Would definitely order online again.

Hera Lamp - Antique Grey

Service rating : Arrived well packaged and as stated.
Product: Nice small lamp with a blue grey tinge perfect for my bedside table, also great price.

Duck Egg Dessert Plate (23cmDia)

• Duck Egg Bowl (18cmDia)
  • Duck Egg Serving Bowl (34cmDia)

Serge Armchair - Whippet Grey

Service rating : Excellent communication re delivery times
Product: Excellent

Pleated Linen Shade (50cmDiax34cmH) - Grey Blue

Service rating : Good service
Product: Efficient quick service good quality

Roslin Throw (220cmW x 270cmL) - Multi

Service rating : No problems! Very smooth transaction.
Product: Exactly what I expected, having had a similar one before. Great that it was in the sale too!

Savile Armless Chair - Off White

• Savile Corner Piece - Off-White

Exceptionally helpful customer focused staff

100% Cotton Headboard Slip Cover Super King - Oatmeal

Service rating : No complaints, all delivered as ordered. Very happy
Product: Just what we wanted

Arcadia Mirror - Antique Brown

We visited the Abingdon shop (Milton Park) on 2 occasions recently and purchased an Arcadia Mirror. On both visits we were greeted by the most helpful and friendly staff. We were offered beverages and were very impressed by the warm and inviting atmosphere. A really lovely and obliging member of staff called Dan looked after us and helped us with our purchase. Thank you for such excellent service. We would highly recommend you to others.

20-Dec

100% Cotton Bed Valance double - Off-White

We told them that the valance had been delivered and signed for but that we hadn't received it ourselves. They kindly and promptly sent us another one .

Cotton Cushion Cover with Piping - Oatmeal

• Camargue Chair - Weathered Oak
  • Round Karlstad Table

Service rating : This order was incomplete as I had ordered a mirror with this order. It did not arrived due to the lady in the call centre forgetting to send it. Even though I paid for the delivery and insurance. The delivery man (in France) was very ignorant, bordering on rude. At a time of being excited at the delivery he was extremely cold and unhelpful. Deflated!
Product: Not enough zip opening for the cushion provided to fit in - a real struggle.

Faux Shagreen Magazine/Newspaper Box - Taupe

Service rating : As above
Product: As well as serving a purpose it looks lovely

Trevarno Mirror (81x100cmH)

Service rating : Efficient as always
Product: Looks great

19-Dec-2014

Pompidou Side Table - Large

A problem with the website meant I was misquoted carriage and a result I was told I needed to pay £200 carriage as opposed to the £5 I paid.

Standard Double Bed with Drawers

• 100% Cotton Slip Cover Double - Off-White
  • 100% Cotton Bed Valance double - Off-White

Service rating : It was a pleasure dealing with the company and a big thank you goes to Mrs. Toni.
Product: The Bed itself is really nice but the black plastic cover underneath it is pretty awful. Better would have been the same fabric all over it.

Mini Pillow & Pad

• Faux Shagreen Boutique Tissue Box Holder - Jade

This tiny pillow could have been sent in a jiffy bag - instead it was sent in an absolutely enormous box - totally unnecessary and wasteful packaging. What was worse was that I had to go and collect it from the post office as it wouldn't fit in our parcel drop box. I don't understand how a tiny pillow needed such an enormous box - it was so big it barely fit on the front seat of my car! Utter waste. Really disappointing to see such a good company waste packaging, driving up the cost for both parties and also causing the customer such a hassle of having to go to collect from a depot!
Also I wanted some covers for the cushion pad I got for my dogs - I heard they were damaged so were put on to a skip! I begged for them to be sent to me at a reduced rate as they were being discontinued but was told no and that they were going to be thrown out in the skip! Really a shame as they are discontinued and I could have paid something and at least got some use out of them.

Faux Shagreen Heirloom Box Large - Taupe

Service rating : Great service..Always happy to answer and questions on the phone.
Product: The box is nice but I was hoping that it would be softer to touch and it feel bit plastic on the outside.
But overall happy with the box.

Faux Shagreen Placemat - Taupe

Service rating : Always helpful and sort things as quickly as they can!
Product: They are lovely!

Ananas Print Set of Three Box Files

Service rating : Only gripe is that I was about 1 day too early for special offers - discount/free postage. In future will pick my purchase dates more carefully!
Product: A gift, but recipient seems very happy

Versailles Mirror - Large

Initially it was good but when an item from the mailorder dept had to be returned your company refused to exchange it for the same product available in your store
We eventually had to get our money back and buy it again from the retail store!!

Pompidou Side Table - Small

• Pompidou Coffee Table - Small

I dealt with a lady called penny in the Fulham Road shop - very helpful with design ideas and selection of furniture. I misunderstood the delivery terms - thought it was 15 days - actually 15 working days - the team did a great job of expediting the delivery to meet my needs. Excellent job. Well done!!

Chinese Bedside Wooden Trunk - Shanghai Black

As always a quality product which is well made. OKA maintained their reputation.
Rapid response to the order.
I have had several of OKA's products and they are always different and of excellent quality .In this case this purchase was to replace an exisiting box which had been damaged by water from a tenant living above me .The original was purchased in 2008 and so to find the same quality product available was impressive.

17-Dec

Kinvara Mirror - Small (48x58cmH) - Black/Gold

Service rating : The customer service was very good and the delivery men were extremely pleasant and helpful.
Product: The mirror was as I expected and I was delighted with it.