No Worries Insurance Reviews

Consumer ratings of No Worries Insurance

Feedback for www.noworriesinsurance.com.au has been compiled from 347 Customer Reviews

• 16/03/2015
  • Our products are designed to make insurance easy, so that you can get on with enjoying the things you love more. That’s why our great range of lifestyle products are all called No Worries Cover – because that’s how we want you to feel when you insure with us! It’s insurance the way you deserve it. We are a 100% Australian-owned and operated and because we’re backed by Lloyd’s of London, you’re covered by one of the world’s most trusted insurance brands.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.noworriesinsurance.com.au
27-Mar-2018

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Great company and service offered. Nice to know I had incase something happened.
Product: Affordable travel insurance for a short trip. Will definitely use it again.

26-Mar-2018

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Easy online access to insurance policies.
Product: Very competitive rates provided. Thankfully, I have not had to make any claims.

24-Mar-2018

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Easy and were very helpful when I needed to extended my covereage
Product: Not required but there if needed

22-Mar-2018

Service rating : No Worries cover for No Worries
Product: No Worries cover for No Worries

22-Mar-2018

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : I claimed approximately $1400 in stolen property and only get $347 reimbursement due to depreciation/excess etc. I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone.
Product: The excess on multiple products was ridiculous. see my above comment.

I also had to argue with the person on the phone regarding my proof of ownershgip despite sending photos of the items next to my passport. not impressed

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that our claims process has not met your expectations. Please understand that an excess and depreciation are standard inclusions in most travel insurance policies.

To ensure all claims are thoroughly reviewed and fairly considered we offer a comprehensive claims review process. All initial claims are reviewed by one of our specialist claim consultants. If you are not happy with the outcome then you can contact a senior member of NoWorries Insurance who will review your claim. If you not happy with the outcome you then have a further recourse by referring the matter to Lloyd’s of London and finally if you are still unhappy you can have your claim reviewed by the Financial Ombudsmen at our cost.

We would be very happy to review your claim - if you would like to proceed please contact us at complaints@noworriesinsurance.com.au

Kind regards,
NoWorries Customer Care Team

Service rating : Very good service and price
Product: Happy with the product!

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Useless ....
Product: Useless

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our product and service. We want every customer to be satisfied and we take all feedback very seriously. One of our Customer Care Managers has tried to contact you to gain some information surrounding your review and to see if there is anything we can do to help. We will contact you again soon.

Kind regards
NoWorries Customer Care

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Easy to access for a fair price.
Product: Haven't had to make a claim, but the peace of mind is perfect!

Service rating : Staff helpful and informative
Product: It’s what I needed for my trip

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Great price & service.
Product: Great coverage

No Worries Travel Cover

First company to ever send a follow up email to inform me that my cover had expired, and when I realised that I'd fuddled my return date, they were extremely helpful in assisting to extend my cover without any dramas

Service rating : Quick and easy
Product: Cheap with good basic cover. Used them twice over the past 6 months. Wanted to claim accommodation in South Africa due to a delayed flight, ticked all the boxes but total expenses was less than $200 min required for a claim. Since accommodation in South Africa is so cheap it will almost never get to the $200 threshold which was a bit annoying. Something to keep in mind which was not clear in the PDS. Suggestion: The $200 threshold should be altered based on the country you are visited. I guess Bali will be the same issue.

Service rating : Good Value I thought
Product: covered everything I needed

No Worries Travel Cover

Did not have to claim so can not comment either way if they are good to deal with or not.

Service rating : Easy cover via the internet
Product: good affordable options

17-Feb-2018

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : didn;t need it so was good
Product: didn;t need it so was good

14-Feb-2018

No Worries Travel Cover

Didn't receive an email from the company telling me that my insurance had come through. I had a paid statement on my bank account but couldn't find any emails from no worries, saying thankyou for choosing no worries.

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced a technical issue with our online system. We have our technical team looking into the matter to ensure we resolve any issues moving forward. We appreciate all feedback so thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Kind regards
Customer Care Team

08-Feb-2018

Service rating : Wouldn’t cover loss of costs in relation to Bali volcano
Product: Rubbish

Thanks for your feedback. We understand your frustration and we are sorry we couldn’t meet your expectations on this occasion. Unfortunately travel insurance does not extend to include cancellation for travel booked at the time there is a current “High Alert” Volcano warning for the destination you are travelling too.
We do appreciate your feedback.

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Was easy to find and purchase a policy.
Product: Coverage seemed okay - I've never had to claim, so can't really comment about whether it was a good product or not.

No Worries Travel Cover

Really easy to set up and a decent price.

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Didn't need to claim but thought the policy covered everything I needed it to for half the price.
Product: Didn't need to claim anything. But after searching for other travel cover, No Worries was one of the cheapest but covered me for more than what some of the more expensive insurance agencies did.

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : No Worries Insurance seems to be a promising company.
Product: It's difficult to give a proper feedback because all I have done is paid the premium and so far has had no need to make a claim or make any requests

No Worries Bike Cover

Service rating : Answered my call quickly and dealt with my query
Product: I guess I can't comment as I have only given you money and never made a claim

Service rating : Quick and easy to use
Product: Quick and easy to use

No Worries Travel Cover

Service rating : Hard to tell without requiring to claim. The proof is in the tasting
Product: Hard to tell without requiring to claim. The proof is in the tasting