Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 433670 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Have used Monarch for a long time and always found them helpful and reliable.

Your booking experience

Almost always excellent service from Monarch

Your booking experience

It was OK but at times it said I needed to complete something that I had completed.

Very good.

Keep up the good work

Your booking experience

found it quite easy and straight forward

Your booking experience

Great! Previous problems with multiple payments being taken have been fixed, website very easy to use. Thanks

29-Apr-2016
Customer service brilliant for a budget airline

Your booking experience

As I have mentioned on more than one occasion in the past, the totally exorbitant cost of paying £50 round trip for a set of golf clubs is unacceptable. Also the hand luggage weight allowance is far too low at 10 kgs and should be increased.

Your booking experience

fast easy and cost effective what else do you need...great job thanks

Your booking experience

Best of the budgets thats why we use you

Your booking experience

Excellent as usual..been abroad for past 5-7 years..with Monarch thro BIrmingham..no probs.know our way round

Your booking experience

Wasn't happy with the booking procedure as it seemed to be insistent. That we paid for seats when we hadn't wanted to reserve any specifically I t was confusing

goog

Easy booking system.
Clear information

Your booking experience

My booking experience this time was very disappointing! I went through the booking process even to the point of payment. After I submitted my card details and pressed enter to confirm payment an error message flashed onto the screen. I had to completely start the booking process again only to find the cost of the flights had miraculously increased from £135.87 to £157.87! I am very annoyed and unhappy that the price was hiked up in the space of the time it took me to re-enter all the details! I'm totally not impressed at all, and it is hardly a trustworthy manner to conduct business! I hope my feedback is noted, and relayed to Monarch and thank you for the opportunity of letting me air my grievance. B Hawley-Green.

Your booking experience

Website easy to manoever - thats why I keep using Monarch!

Your booking experience

website is easy to use and very user friendly

Your booking experience

always enjoy my flights with Monarch

Your booking experience

Much better than Ryanair's. Still, room for improvement. At the end of a search it is not clear how to edit the search parameters.

Your booking experience

Very good website, easy to use. Prices are not to bad!

29-Apr-2016
I will commenter after flight

Your booking experience

Booking experience very satisfactory.

Your booking experience

Although the prices are good for the actual flight. Annoyed that you can not book-in on line without having to pay extra for seats! Think the airline are very mis-leading.

Your booking experience

We missed our flight with Jet2, so we're able to purchase flights through yourselves. The gent on the desk was absolutely amazing in our hour of need, got everything sorted, and was a pleasure to deal with. Made our nightmare a lot more bearable.

Easy site to book on.