Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 169952 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from six UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

I booked outgoing and return flight at the same time, so why have I been sent two "Registration at Monarch.co.uk" emails (and therefore two customer numbers & two login id's), and a further two emails, one for the outbound flight, and one for the return one?

Your booking experience

I have no complaints. I have always found the company, service and staff very good.

Your booking experience

Although web site didnt include the full price for luggage etc and card charges

Happy with my booking

Your booking experience

Booking was no problem. However we did not see any sectrion for booking seats on the e dream site. This being done via your own link later.

Your booking experience

The only problem i had was getting into my account to use points

Your booking experience

Excellent booking service used many times

Your booking experience

Could be better unable to print all of the information.

Please include flight details on first page.

Your booking experience

Am to clear re check in. Is it online or at airport???

Your booking experience

staff have always been helpfull, both ground and cabin crew, prices are very competative and beat the rivals every time, the handluggage allowance is far more generous than other airlines and adequate for my travel, food on board is very reasonable, no more than your average coffee shop and the variety is good. I ahve no reason not to continue using Monach year after year.

Your booking experience

Easy to book. Nice staff.

efficient online boking

Your booking experience

Very helpful member of staff.

Your booking experience

It is really annoying trying to complete on-line booking without having to order a seat. I will only book Monarch when there are no other options. On my last booking I was compelled to book a seat for my partner whether I wanted to or not.

Online check in is free of charge but passengers must pre-book their seats during the process and this is where the charge is. Every passenger must have a seat allocated to them before passing through security. As we offer passengers the choice to pre-book seats for a fee when they book their flight, it would not be fair if we then allowed other passengers to choose their seats during online check in free of charge. Kind regards,

Customer Services, MS
Monarch Airlines

Your booking experience

I find it very easy to book my flights with Monarch. This is the 2nd or 3rd time

Your booking experience

We have always had good service and the staff are courteous and pleasant. Only had delays when is been weather or a plane has not turned up., but that has only been about twice. In the 10years we have used monarch we have been more than satisfied. Well done

Your booking experience

Because I don't want to pay for a chosen seat I can't check in on-line. EasyJet allocate the seat and allow you to continue to check in. Don't get it.

Your booking experience

A well known company with exlent reliability.

Your booking experience

Their web site is easy to navigate and technically fast and responsive. Their rates are competitive and they make any 'add on's' obvious and easy to reject if not required.

Your booking experience

it is really easy to make a booking but the prices are a bit high. other than that i am happy with what i receive.

Your booking experience

The young lady who felt with my request was very helpful and a pleasure to speak to

Very co-operative and helpful

Your booking experience

we have flown to Larnaca a number of times over the last few yrs with Monarch and they are far better than the other budget airlines in comfort and detail.
We have rebooked several months in advance this time and found the prices a lot better as they were quite restrictive for Larnaca at shot notice.

Regards
Colin

Your booking experience

Excellent including organising special assistance for disabled passenger

Your booking experience

Friendly cabin staff, decent seats and, in my experience, depart and arrive promptly. Cabin baggage allowance the best of any low cost airline.

My airline of choice for European holiday destinations.