Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 459448 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Website didn't work - needed to make an expensive phone call to book flights - person on phone was excellent

Your booking experience

Would be more helpful to be given a price to book initially. I don't mind paying the extra for checked luggage but I feel seats should be included in the original quote. My main concern was the slowness of the website. On the first occasion I waited so long that it appeared frozen so I started again. It took me hours to finally make the booking.

Your booking experience

The booking process introduces an unnecessary confusion. The optional Essential Pack states that online check-in is included. Does this mean that Flight Only does not include it?
I was not able to find an answer anywhere in the FAQs.
The advertised help line phone number is not valid outside the UK (I live in Israel).
I booked anyway assuming that I will be able to check-in online when the time comes. All other airlines allow encourage it so I assume that Monarch will as well.
I'm not interested in receiving an answer to the question. I want the original source of confusion removed. If online check-in is allowed for all tickets then don't offer as an option. If it has to be paid for then say so clearly.

Your booking experience

i've reiceved a good service and booked easily my ticket by online

As usual great.

Your booking experience

The best "cheap flight" airline. Always my no.1 choice if they have suitable flight times for me.

Very easy & convenient...Thanks

Your booking experience

I could not work out how to check in online as it would not let me without paying for a seat which I was not aware of pre booking stage. So I felt let down and still have not worked out what to do...

Your booking experience

We are extremely annoyed with the rip-off corporation that is "Monarch".
When we were asked if they should charge our credit card in GBP or USD we said dollars, since we have a US credit card. A 165£ ticket was charged to our credit card as $264. This represents an exchange rate of $1.60 to the pound. The Pound has not traded at that rate for 2 years! Todays exchange rate (as everyone knows) is $1.37. Clearly this is gouging. The fact that Monarch would act in such an exploitive and unethical manner is reason to never use this company again and broadcast their underhanded behavior far and wide.

Your booking experience

Website crashed twice. Other than that it's good

Your booking experience

Easy to book and very good website.Have travelled with Monarch on several occations and they are very efficient.

Your booking experience

I need my money back in did not book any flights with you please refund my money back in have book my ticket with easyJet. Thanks

Your booking experience

Booking system easy to follow and complete.

Your booking experience

Website a bit shaken. Wasn't sure I had booked the flight had to look twice.

Your booking experience

The web site was very easy to use and booking took very little time. Follow up was quick and thorough.

Easy to book

Your booking experience

First time booked with Monarch, friendly website and easy to book.

Your booking experience

Have used you before and will use you again, if we can afford it after todays horrendous result

very expensive flight

Your booking experience

Straight forward and easy to book

Very good

Your booking experience

Needed to contact Monarch by phone as website is slow, glitch and counter-intuitive. Also, suggest you allow customers to print boarding pass from within Check-in, as other operators.

Your booking experience

Really need to sort out the website I went to book a flight on the 12th of July and then it changed my date to the 14th of June and charged me modification fee very disappointed

Your booking experience

Web site was easy to follow. No hidden extras everything explained and straight forward. will use again to book flights.

Your booking experience

The on line booking is easy to follow. It is too soon to check in on line and travel, so cannot comment on that yet.