Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 149680 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from six UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Quick and very good service

Easy site to use.

23-Sep-2014
Cheap

Your booking experience

I haven't had the flight yet !

Your booking experience

There was a strike and you sended me one email to change a airplane

As good as before

Your booking experience

The waiting on the phone was the worst, I was on hold for about 10 minutes, but then a nice polite gentleman helped me with my problem, he solved my problem and booked my flights within minutes, with no problems at all, I would say extremely helpful.

Your booking experience

always had very good service that's why we always fly with you in Europe

Your booking experience

Good friendly service easy to use web site we have always enjoyed flying with monarch we are flying with you again this October we will see you in the next 2 weeks best regards john Reece and Viv Barr

Your booking experience

The only problem when trying to speak to someone is the length of time waiting on the phone, If you could say where in a queue your call was, it would be a chance to decide whether to call back later.

Your booking experience

Good price and good flights

alway has been good

Your booking experience

Booking straight forward and arrandements for totally dependent passenger have been noted. Feel confident Monarch will do a good job. If not we are in trouble.

Your booking experience

VERY GOOD FLIGHT. NO DELAY AT AIRPORT. ARE FLYING MONARCH AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

Your booking experience

I think it was easy and simple booking with you, not too many adds or indications!

Your booking experience

So far all our experiences have been good ones. That is why i would prefer to fly with Monarch than any other airline. The staff on the check in are particularly helpful at BHX, so lets hope its stays that way.

Your booking experience

Booking was extremely easy and the forms to fill in were self explanatory.

Your booking experience

Not in line with main stream airlines!
The cost of hold luggage expensive and the 50% reduction was a con!
Are you expecting people to believe that one case in the hold would normally be £96 in stead of £43 with the 50% reduction.
Other airlines Easyjet and Ryanair will still allow use to check in on line without paying extra for a reserved seat.You don't!
Monarch are starting to look dishonest with add-ons and false discounts.
We have flown 17 times this year with various airline to Europe and we try not to fly with Monarch because other airlines like Easyjet have a better business model which matches customer needs! Charging very high prices for hold luggage is discriminating against old people or disabled customers who can't carry on board luggage.

friendly excellent service

Your booking experience

Had a good service from booking the flight to landing back here in Britain, even down to the reminders in the weeks before we flew to Spain.

Your booking experience

Booking was very simple and easy although the web site responce was very slow at the time of booking. I do appreciate this is all dependent upon load on the servers.

Just wish they had flights to Mallorca between November and March

Lots of us that travel to the Island in winter have to drag ourselves to Stanstead to fly easyjet.

Clear instrutions

always what I exspect

Your booking experience

Very helpful and sympathetic staff, gave us great assistance.

Your booking experience

I think it is a disgrace that after booking a flight for 2 adults, you then have to pay to get a seat on the actual flight. I know of no other airline that does this, not even Ryan Air. The point of booking the flight for 2 adults is to sit together, but if you do not pre pay for the seats, you could be sat anywhere , and even worse, apart.

Your booking experience

Quick and reliable service on line and on flight