Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 504119 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Plenty of leg room, comfortable flight, would always opt monarch if price right

Very happy to supply BUT I will need payment

Your booking experience

The overall experience was really good and enjoyable. Despite almost having lost my flight the staff were really kind during flight and helpful. I bought a return ticket so I'm looking forward to fly again with this company.

Your booking experience

Seats were just rediculous! Park benches spring to mind. I'm 6ft 4 and the seat didn't support my neck at all, my head hung over the back of the seat. Also my knees were tucked up so I had sever cramp for the majority of the journey. Staff were great, journey went smoothly, just the seats really!! Shame as everything else was great

Your booking experience

Most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat on!! Apart from the back ache caused very pleasant staff.

Very good service

Very good .

Excellent so far

nice and easy to use

Your booking experience

always pleased with the service.

Your booking experience

Good staff and comfortable seats

No problems so far

Your booking experience

Good reliable carrier but expensive baggage cost more than flights.

Your booking experience

Had to phone about a few things and the staff are very good and helpful advice was easy to understand

Your booking experience

Great prices. Website easy to use. Always search Monarch first before any other airline. Never had any problems.

Dear Monarch,

my mother recently travelled to Gibraltar with Monarch. During the course of this trip with my grandmother and a friend of the family we needed to cut short the trip to a medical emergency.

As such, we needed to change the dates of one of the flights. We are unable to manage this booking and change the departure date on a flexible flight either one line or by phone. As such had to book a new one-way ticket for £178. I was stunned to say the least that it was not possible to manage the dates on a flexible flight.

Perhaps, a refund would be a kind gesture.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Joe Lockwood

Your booking experience

I tried to book online andthat was not good so I phoned them and the girl I spoke to dealt with it all for me to my satisfaction.

Your booking experience

I have always found Monarch to be a great family airline and the staff are always helpful and nice to deal with

Your booking experience

All fine and straight forward

Extremely helpful and efficient

Your booking experience

Very efficient and easy..

Your booking experience

Web site easy to navigate. I always go for the "essentials" package which saves having to calculate additional costs for cases/e-books seats etc.Used monarch for many years for flights to Tenerife and never been let down

Your booking experience

Found the cheaper seats very comfortable. Ample off room. And staff were very friendly.

Your booking experience

Simple and easy. Great to be able to book a return ticket flying in to one airport n flying out of another.

Your booking experience

Everything was as I expected from monarch

24-Sep-2016
Flight on time and arrival on time.
On board service was good. Except no selling of alcohol