Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 273938 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Was done on-line with no issues

Your booking experience

Excellent. Wanted to check in online without paying.

Your booking experience

Website easy to navigate. Have never flown with Monarch so looking forward to it being a positive experience.

Your booking experience

Very reliable, good check-in service, but could be improved with mobile check-in to go paperless.

All easy to do

Your booking experience

i always choose Monarch and am pleased with the service

Your booking experience

Not happy I accidently clicked for a bag for the return journey from Alicante this year and i didn't require it. It has been charged and I didn't notice until after, Grrrrr..

Your booking experience

I was impressed at the quick response on answering my request on the phone and the helpfulness she gave on my booking.

Your booking experience

Easy to use, even when using Tesco voucher deal, long may it last!

Your booking experience

Website simple and quick to use

Your booking experience

Whilst overall the experience has been good on board I do find the seats to be slightly uncomfortable but realise that you are rolling out new seats throughout the fleet.

Fantastic service very helpful

Your booking experience

Have always enjoyed good service from Monarch, seem very professional. Website easy to use and no hidden extras that are not clear to see. Thanks.

Your booking experience

Ordering a flight should be more straight-forward, and should not be full of adverts for renting cars or other optional, not needed items.

Your booking experience

Booking website easy to use with no hidden extras.

Your booking experience

Always polite and not" over the top "with everything , I travel to see my son, and he me, we always use Monarch in preference , we could go to Malaga cheaper but choose not to -in fact I,m travelling back from Malaga ,because of the llater departure time this year, but I still chose Monarch !@doesn't that say it all?

Your booking experience

The booking process is quite easy but getting a reply to a question takes forever

Your booking experience

Good service but it would be better if there was more choice on flight times

Very easy to use

Your booking experience

the website was fine, but it is outrageous that they charge you to check in online and choose a seat. There is no option of taking a free seat unless you check in at the airport.

Your booking experience

Excellent service. However, I really don't agree about having to pay for the check in online. It must be free.

Your booking experience

usually good on time keeping

Your booking experience

the booking online was easy to follow and was very quick.
simple instructions just tick what you require

Your booking experience

We had no problems in booking on line our flights with Monarch. Thank you very much.

Your booking experience

fLOWN 5 TIMES WITH MONARCH ALL GOOD BUT HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE BOOKING MY NEXT FLIGHTS ON THE 24TH JULY 3 PEOPLE WE BOOKED FLIGHTS CONFIRMED PRICE AGENT STARTED BOOKING AND IN 2 MINUTES PRICE ROSE BY 150POUNDS !! I PANICKED AND BOOKED BUT HAVE NOW DISCOVERED I COULD HAVE GOT CHEAPER ONCE THE 150 POUNDS HAD BEEN ADDED AT THE ORIGINAL PRICE THEY WHERE THE CHEAPEST I DID NOT THINK THAT WAS LEGAL AS WE HAD CONFIRMED AND WHERE BOOKING THE FLIGHTS I WOULD LIKE A REPLY TO THIS FROM MONARCH I DO NOT HAVE MY REF NUMBER HERE IN SPAIN ,BUT GIMENEZ 3 PEOPLE 24 JULY/18TH AUG