Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 576272 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Not really happy that bags are added as an extra ... all a bit underhand in my opinion

Your booking experience

The website is simple to use

Your booking experience

I would like to be able to find out the fees for hold baggage more easily on the Monarch website.

Your booking experience

Very simple straight forward nothing hidden

Your booking experience

Easy enough but the website could look a bit better

Your booking experience

I have just spent hours booking up 14 people on a holiday of a lifetime together... spelt one name wrong and spent over £4000 and you want £100 to correct it- that's ridiculous. I'm very unhappy. I refuse to pay that. If it was a complete new passenger, I'd understand but it's 2 letters of a name! Please get your superior manager to contact me.

20-Feb-2017
Service rating : No human interaction. No leeway on misspelling a name! Official complaint on the way!
Product: Did it all online so no service! The flights got dearer and dearer even just when booking the second group from our party, as I was booking, the flights got more expensive, obscene. I had no choice but to carry on booking. Miserable experience, hope the flights are worth all the expense and Afro.

good

Your booking experience

Excellent and easy to use the website.

Your booking experience

Sigue faltando información en español

Your booking experience

Good site to work on, especially if you have some flexibility on dates. If you're new, it takes a bit to get used to the price added for hold baggage. Useful thing was the message I got about when there is more than one flight available on your chosen day of travel. Saved me from a horribly early rising!

Your booking experience

So far everything is okay. Could you let know if I can give my passport details at the airport when I check in thank you m price

Your booking experience

Website was very easy to use. And your prices were the cheapest we could find. Thank you Monarch!

Your booking experience

A new streamlined online service meant it was much quicker to purchase tickets. No need to bother with signing in...then forgetting your username etc. The new version, allows you to purchase straight away and hassel-free.

Your booking experience

The on line booking process was trouble free. Let's hope the flight experience is just as good

Your booking experience

I have flown with Monarch airlines for the past few years. My mother has dementia and is in a wheelchair, and the cabin crew have been excellent.

Your booking experience

Easy to book and confirmation was good

20-Feb-2017
All fine

Your booking experience

very much improved and easy to follow

Your booking experience

good except i didnt realise that i dont have to book seats and could have saved myself £18. It wasnt clear that I could do that being a novice to such things.

Your booking experience

Wuick and eady website to use.

Your booking experience

very competitive prices, and plenty of choice. also very easy to use the site for booking,didn't have to keep coming out of the page to check the different times and prices they were all on view so found it very easy to book.some other airlines make choosing a lot more difficult. the only downside was i couldnt find a late morning or early evening flight for gatwick which was my prefered airport,had to chose luton,but its not too big a deal.

Your booking experience

Very quick and easy service, fantastic prices

Your booking experience

Didn't get a confirmation email despite I'm sure that the address is correct. Called customer service and they very quickly provided me with the booking ref but still didn't receive the confirmation email as promised. Went on to the site tried sending the booking details via email and facebook. Both didn't work. Had to save as PDF in the end.

Easy to navigate around

Have booked 2 x 20kg cases to go in hold my confirmation does not confirm this

Your booking experience

Very easy booking procedure.