Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 109945 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from six UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

I have not tested yet

Your booking experience

competitive prices, helpful call centre staff

Your booking experience

I booked my trip to Spain with my daughters, after that I booked my return alone, as the girls will be in Spain for a while. This is the reason I could not book both tickets at the same time. Thought the process of my first booking I was given a discount code to use if I bought my return with Monarch, but it never could be redeemed. Is it misleading advertising?

I am sorry that you found the advert for a discount misleading. I will get our Commercial team to look at this advert to review it. Kind regards,

Customer Services, MS
Monarch Airlines

Your booking experience

On line booking simple and staightforward, never any problems very good all round, kind regards JKK

Adequate

Your booking experience

Completely hassle free. Nice plane with plenty of leg room.

Your booking experience

I booked with you guys and when I checked for the tickets it said £107 so I booked my ticket then had to pay for suitcases, which was fine, once I confirmed the booking to make the payment I was charged to pay by card and I was also charged for a booking fee, so in total tickets didn't turn out as cheap as it was ment too, and I had to pay in order for me to book my ticket and in order for me to pay by card. I don't think this is very fair even though I paid it I think it should be made clear to people that all these fees are going to be applied.

thanks for your comments. We do outline on our website FAQs about paying with a card. I can appreciate that this must have been disappointing when you think you have paid for your flight. I will make our website development team aware of your feedback so that it can be clearer on the website. Kind regards,

Customer Services, MS
Monarch Airlines

Your booking experience

I had no problems with any aspect of the flight. The only bugbear with Monarch is that you have to select and pay for a seat to do online check in. Not really useful if travelling alone with hand luggage only. Other airlines do not do this. Please reconsider the online check in process as it seems they are making more money than is necessary.

Your booking experience

Identifying the cheapest fare in the calendar is easy ,and the instant display in the price panel useful. We find all the extras (choosing seats etc) resistible, BUT would pay more, eg 15 GBP, for re-instatement of flights to Jerez.

Your booking experience

My first flight on Monarch. Excellent. One outstanding difference with your opposition. It is all much more relaxed, particularly pre boarding. Makes a big difference.
The proviso is that the staff and organisation cannot be relaxed as well !.

Your booking experience

Always easy to book. That's why we keep coming back.

Your booking experience

Easy to follow booking,flown with monarch airlines before.

Your booking experience

easy to book, right and useful information shown during the process.

Your booking experience

A very user friendly site :-)

Your booking experience

I needed assistance for my flight and I have been impressed with the service received, the courtesy and professional handling for my booking and the handling of the assistance received were really exceptional and I can only recommend it.
many thanks

Your booking experience

Would appreciate if passengers could be served free of cost cold anand hot drinks

Good service .

24-Jul-2014
Good value and service

Your booking experience

Handled very well by a very personable young lady.
A pleasure to deal with you.
We would have preferred to have booked the return leg with Monarch, but you did not have the later flight that we required.
We will use you again as long as the cabin service is as good!

Your booking experience

it was great really easy to book pay and check all details online, i can check what my status is with my booking and everything amazing service thank you.

Your booking experience

Seats seemed quite close together (not a lot of space for legs)

Your booking experience

Relatively easy to book on line.

Your booking experience

I was charged over 500 pounds by Monarch for flights that should have been under 300 pounds for both myself & my husband. The most shocking part was that I booked my flights through Expedia & had already paid for my entire trip, flights & hotels at 800 pounds so I was appalled to see an unauthorised charge from Monarch for over 500 pounds without their permission. I had to call my credit card company & file a fraud charge against Monarch for illegally charging my card without my permission & for almost double the amount. I would have cancelled my flight but it is not refundable but I will not be flying with them again after this upcoming holiday.

Your booking experience

I can not fault the company in any way.

Your booking experience

The plane was late but we got to our destination we got txt message up date when the France air stroke was on

Your booking experience

Very easy and simple booking