Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 329855 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

1) I have contacted the booking agent to define how can I reserve 'Baggage in the hold' . Having read the details of reserving baggage in the hold, I cannot see how it is reserved. I do understand that the flight is nearly 4 months ahead but that should not make a differance.
2) There is no flight ticket for the return flight by Monarch. Is that anindication that there is a possibility there is no flight available. In which case will an alternative return flight be available or is it necessary to take out Insurance in such a case?

116302278 booking number.

Your booking experience

Very pleased as realised the flights were the wrong way round and we were flying from Turkey to the UK and return.

Your booking experience

MY FRIENDS AND I ,ALWAYS FIND YOUR COMPANY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY ALTHOUGH SOME SEATS TOWARDS THE BACK APPEAR TO BE SMALLER THAN UPFRONT ,AND YES WE NEARLY ALWAYS GET THE REAR SEATING,

Your booking experience

Good website and good service on planes

Your booking experience

Simple to use website; easy to understand & straightforward

Your booking experience

overall it's fine. I like that you see several days when selecting the flights so it's easier to make a decision. I don't like that you can't change the currency right from the start. It would be easier to select flights this way.

Your booking experience

We haven't flown yet till nxt yr,but we found booking with,Love holidays.com ,was the best way we've booked & certainly the easiest! !! Love Monach Airlines!!!

Your booking experience

Price efficiency and clarity.All brilliant.

Your booking experience

We booked our holiday via holiday supermarket and when we discovered it was flying with monarch that actually was the deciding factor as to why we chose it. My wife is in a wheelchair and the cabin crew are very helpful and professional but also the planes are so spacious in comparison to other airlines making it a much more enjoyable experience..

Fine

good

Your booking experience

Straightforward and easy to follow. Booked for my friend and I (2 bookings) very quickly.

Your booking experience

Web site 'glitched' and left a hanging authorisation against my credit card.

Your booking experience

I think monarch is one of the better airlines this is my 1 St time booking online so I don't know what too expect, I'm not sure how I get my tickets or anything other than that very easy to book

Your booking experience

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\easy and straight forward to book on line

Your booking experience

I inadvertently pressed the wrong return date and to rectify it 5 minutes after booking it cost me £140 extra. I am very interested to learn how you can justify this extortionate cost. What additional costs did you incur for my error and correction? It doesn't engender brand loyalty

Your booking experience

Easy and efficient booking process

Your booking experience

Good and fast but unable to book seats

All very professional

Easy website and no problem with booking and payment.

good

quick and easy process

Your booking experience

a better web site than it used to be

Your booking experience

I was booking a surprise holiday for my husband as he had been unwell and currently signed off from work - we always use Monarch when travelling the booking site confused me as I had originally stated '2 people travelling' when payment was finally confirmed my schedule only stated myself Linda Harman travelling alone!! which was scary.
I telephoned the help line strait away and found the person very unhelpful and was panicking as my husbands name was not included. I was told if I had pressed the back button it takes out the previous information submitted including the number of people travelling even though it still visibly showed 2 people? I wanted to cancel but was told as payment had been taken I couldn't, and would have to make another booking for my husband for the same flight .... it was not a good experience for me as my husband normally takes control of booking holidays so my rating in this instance is noted as poor as the site was not clear enough for me (a novice) to understand when booking. Regards Linda Harman

04-Sep-2015
We always use your airline when ever possible and find your pre-ordered meals very good. The hostesses are friendly and pleasant and as I'm not particularly a relaxed flyer feel reassured when being focussed reading your magazine and when the hostess brings the various trolleys around as I always have something :-)

Your booking experience

always works well and easy to understand

excellent