Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 473764 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Not very happy as I supose to have an email with all my holiday booking on .
It will not let me get on to manage my booking as it say it does not recognise my email address also the booking ref does not register!!!!!!

Your booking experience

Often a little more expensive than competitors, but service and aircraft generally better - worth the extra cost !

Your booking experience

Website booking is easy to access. Company and flight service have always been good in my many years of using them.

Your booking experience

Great service easy r use

Your booking experience

Absolutely fantastic service from all the staff. Booking was easy

Your booking experience

I have booked many times with Monarch. Booking is straightforward. The booking process is easy to negotiate.

Your booking experience

Easy and straightforward to book on website.
Not too happy with the extra cost of baggage but otherwise a good booking experience!

23-Jul-2016
Very nice to be able to choose seat when booking; most airlines you have to wait until checking in.

Your booking experience

Have flown with Monarch for years, but their prices sre starting to be high.

Your booking experience

Always quick and easy to book with Monarch

Your booking experience

I've been trying to contact you for hours and keep getting cut off.

Your booking experience

Although slightly surprised with cost of add on's the speed in which emailed confirmation of initial booking and services being offered has been very good

Have flown with Monaarch Airlines several times, always professional
This time our group booked flights only and the whole process was easy and painless

Your booking experience

Claire was very (Pet cargo department) efficient and most helpful with my telephone enquiries and as were all the staff when I telephoned at different times.

Your booking experience

Not too difficult to use

Your booking experience

Prices changed from one person to being more expensive per person when I booked for the family. Afterwards when I chose not to add luggage or pay for seat allocation it wouldn't allow me to book!!!

Your booking experience

Website was easy to follow and use

Your booking experience

I apologise for my delay in sending you my comments about my recent flight, and as your records would show, my wife and I have been flying to Spain with Monarch for several years and have found your staff, from the checking-in to the landing, to be very helpful, courteous and obliging, and the flights have always been trouble-free and comfortable.
Jorge Garcia

It was fine

Fine

Your booking experience

Booking flights was easy , but as I booked on Sunday for a Monday flight I was not able to book airport transfers as I usually do , I even went on to the providers website and though it said we could ring the office for flights Whithin 72 hours there was no reply, so this left me a little frustrated.

Your booking experience

Really easy to use. Had to go back into website & still had my 1st booking several days later.

excellent easy to book

Quick and easy

Your booking experience

The price is not clear...one price on i ternet and price not i cluding + price eDreams per transactio 40 Euro per person