Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 562393 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Booking was very easy to understand and quick to complete. Nice that there was credit card charge.

Your booking experience

There were some problems booking on the website, particularly with the seating. It was difficult to see if you had booked outward or inward bound flights. Allocating baggage was also a little confusing. Good points were that you could change flight times seamlessly and the price was reflected immediately and that you could see a clear breakdown of the total costs.

Your booking experience

The website is OK but the "full fare" is not really the full fare.

This for us non responaive design

23-Jan-2017
Good, as I said some of the standard fare details could be upfront

Your booking experience

As a previous customer I again found Monarch to be a competitive flight provider with good flight times etc.

Your booking experience

Fairly straightforward and easy. Glad they have now started taking credit cards at no extra cost. Noticed, however, that the prices are volatile and jumped up by about £25 pp in a few days - but I guess that is standard 'dynamic internet pricing'.

Your booking experience

We checked on sky scanner to see which the cheapest flights were out to Faro and Monarch came up at the time we wanted, so we clicked the link. When we followed the link the first option, unknowing to us at the time, came up as the day before we wanted due to the flight being cheaper. We followed this filled out our details and booked the flight. Suddenly realising that we had booked the wrong day! Therefore we had to change the day, paying the difference and £40 per flight to change. We just felt absolutely cheated out of the £40 per flight due to Monarch airlines not taking us directly to the flight we wanted but it seemed as if they almost want to catch you out by taking you to an alternative one. I have flown with monarch a few times and this has definitely made me question whether to fly with them again.

Your booking experience

Customer service team were nice and flights were easy and quick to book also great price

Your booking experience

Easy to understand, book and pay!

Your booking experience

very good until we tried to get money off vouchers then not so good !

Booking was Excellent.
However disappointed with the cancellations of some scheduled routes.
Been Flying this route for many many years now and had to book with another carrier for return journey.
Monarch Vantage member 2104450432
kindest Regards
Anthony Kelly

Your booking experience

I received this feedback request immediately yet 8 hours later and I still haven't received my Monarch confirmation email!

Your booking experience

I feel that hold luggage is not an extra so I should not be charged as suc. This is not just directed at Monarch but all budget airlines.

Booking was straightforward.

Your booking experience

booking was easy not too much hassle will wait too see what its like applying for tickets

Your booking experience

First time using the booking service and found it easy to navigate

Your booking experience

I booked with Monarch Airlines because their times of flights and pricing were very good and look forward to travelling with them.

Your booking experience

Informative and easy to use, great process too

Easy to book

Hard to beat

Your booking experience

competitive and easy to book on line.

Your booking experience

Website was easy to navigate. Don't like being forced into the seat and bag options.

Your booking experience

website shocking kept changing from my chosen destination to Malaga part way through the booking, happened twice. very annoying pop up kept telling me how many people had looked at his route

Your booking experience

Site is easy to use and booking is straight forward

Your booking experience

Excellent professional service, on time and comfortable flights

Your booking experience

Easy to understand,and very straight forward