Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 541080 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from five UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

All fine

Your booking experience

I cannot believe that I have to go and pay to get my boarding pass printed, with modern technology and apps you should be able to have the boarding card on a mobile app, I am very disappointed.

Your booking experience

I fly with monarch always when I go away,only once in the last five years have we been late leaving an airport or arriving,when we say late we men more then 1/2 hour,the aircraft are always clean and staff plesent

POOR EXCHANGE RATE OFFERED

Hello,
The booking was easy and nice. But the buggege alowence was not clear at all . so i booked even though i was not sure of it. I still dont know how and if i should pay and how much hold bag is alowed. I swa you table but i didnt anderstand it. What is kr? I put the code of mt flight but it says there was wasnt any flight like this. So i gave up . still puzzeled. Please answer me how much hold luggage l can take. And how to mannege extra paiment if needed.
Please dond send me the link in your site again. I read it many time and it was not helpfull.
Waiting for you answer
Tnx
Smadar

Your booking experience

I booked seats on line....no problems at all

No complaints

No complaints

Your booking experience

Excellent as always, thrilled with flights seats and assistance all arranged in one attempt. Keep it up

Excellent website

Your booking experience

I found the website fidgety, there is not enough info, I could not find any info about in flight meals, are they included in the price?

Your booking experience

Very easy to book flights.

Your booking experience

No check in available for the one without passport!Also I have to pay extra for a seat!!No automatic seat provide it.

Your booking experience

I decided that you were a good airline by looking at the internet articles, and I did not feel a big inconvenience.
But I would like to have a flight from the airport that is a bit closer to the airport than the city of London.

Your booking experience

User friendly website. Have always found the airline staff so friendly and helpful. On our return journey....arrival at Manchester terminal is not too far to walk to passport control unlike other airlines!

Your booking experience

very good easy to navigate catergories thank you

Your booking experience

Website is quite easy to use and doesn't take a long time to book a flight.. It's convenient

Your booking experience

Used Monarch many times before. They had become too expensive but this time competitive. System for booking is great. I am disabled so will need to contact them in due course but always helpful...

Your booking experience

website tries to sell the same thing more than once

Your booking experience

price was alot more than advertised. i chose the £30 extras package that should ahve taken the price to £333 for 2 people including hold luggage and pre bookable seats. I ended up having to pay an extra £74 when selecting the seats.
it should be made clear what you are getting for your money. im starting to think that package holidays are better, cos at least you know what you are paying upfront and you have much more included in the price

Your booking experience

Flights easy to book just took a few minutes. Confirmation straight away.

Your booking experience

Very frustrated by the constant push to sell additional items when trying to simply book a flight. Means the booking process takes much longer than necessary.

Your booking experience

Good value for money with very friendly and professional staff.

Your booking experience

Good service from staff but both flights were later than advertised time.

Your booking experience

Great price, convention departure airport as I usually fly from LHR to Lisbon but will continue to use Monarch

excellent

Your booking experience

Easy to use website first time I have booked flights on line