Monarch Airlines Reviews

Consumer ratings of Monarch Airlines

Feedback for www.monarch.co.uk has been compiled from 123361 Customer Reviews

• 18/11/2013
  • Monarch offers flights to Europe from six UK airports and is committed to providing a quality service, with experienced, professional staff.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.monarch.co.uk

Your booking experience

Very easy to book flight.

Your booking experience

We fly Monarch whenever it is possible and are both vantage club members. I have given a good rating rather than an excellent rating as recently there have been unexplained delays and information given, particularly at airports is neither timely nor particularly explanatory.

Your booking experience

API requirement the web link does not work. I am registered as Mr rather than my correct title Mrs and i do not seem to be able to amend the entry

Your booking experience

Tried to also book car hire at the same time as booking flight but was unable to do so. Have since booked car hire direct with hirs company.

Your booking experience

an excellent experience fast efficient and easy

Very good no problems

Your booking experience

Wish we could check in on the web-site and print out our boardingcards at home - as we do when we fly with Easyjet. But the website is OK - can be a bit confused because of the information in the middle and the "Box" on the right hand side. Sometimes I am not sure where to press "continue". We enjoy flying With Monarch to Lanzarote and from Lanzarote because you have very nice prices!! Thanks!

Your booking experience

On time and good service from flight staff.

Your booking experience

Everything was as expected. More than happy to use Monarch again. John Payne.

Your booking experience

Easy & straightforward to book.

Your booking experience

I did have to cancel a previous flight due to a medical problem I did receive a refund to be used for a future booking, however I found the admin charge of £70 per person rather excessive

Your booking experience

easy to understand web page, just wish you could check in online without incurring a fee. i know you can if you pay extra to reserve a seat.

Your booking experience

Disappointed to be separated from my son at check in when there many empty seats on the air craft. Was this deliberate as I didn't pre book the seats or just a lack of thought by the check in person?

Your booking experience

Excellent,prompt reaction to e-mail. Very long wait for telephone to be answered, and gave up !

Your booking experience

quick and easy online booking service

Your booking experience

The flight was delayed by an hour which was already a little frustrating. What I found very upsetting was having to wait for over 45 minutes for the luggage to arrive at the Gatwick airport. While passengers from other airlines waited a much shorter time, Monarch passengers were waiting and waiting.
It was my first time flying with Monarch and I'm not too sure if I want to fly again.

Your booking experience

Normally monarch are an excellent airline to fly with, but unfortunately I won't be flying with them again after the experience I had.

Your booking experience

the best charter airline, all round

Your booking experience

Great airline at competitive rates

easy to follow

Your booking experience

Good, well organised, efficient staff, fantastic cabin crew (always helpful). I always recommend Monarch - especially if you want to depart from Birmingham. Nothing negative to say - only positive.

20-Aug-2014

Unacceptable delay of more than 5 hours

Your booking experience

I had to cancel flights due to recent illness and death ,staff could not have been more helpful and patient with me in difficult situation .Very helpful and patient when I booked three holidays with vouchers and flight details given to me ,most.impressed

Your booking experience

I just wish that monarch would bring out ALL advance prices at the same time for each airport. For example 2015 prices were out for London airports 2 weeks before Birmingham ,and Luton . Last year I gave up waiting for Monarch who was late even with London prices and I booked BA with a very good price which I didnt want to loose while waiting for Monarch.