Modern Rugs Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Modern Rugs Ltd

Feedback for www.modern-rugs.co.uk has been compiled from 8164 Customer Reviews

• 07/03/2012
  • Modern-Rugs.co.uk is the UK's leading online rug store.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.modern-rugs.co.uk

Cascade Heather Round 160cm Diameter

Service rating : First class service
Product: First class rug

Joseph - Spice Hall Runner 70 x 330cm

Good efficient service product looked like what was viewed on the Internet website

Impressionist - Degas Multi 160 x 220cm

Service rating : I was really impressed with the service I received it was first class
Product: Really pleased with the product and have already recommended the site to friends and family

17-Mar-2015
Very happy with the service I received

Diva Heather 60 x 120cm

• Anti-Slip Rug Underlay 60 x 120cm

Service rating : Website easy to use, the choice of sizes textures and colours is great. Very reasonable prices. Delivery arrived promptly and in excellent condition.
Product: Perfect colour and just the right size for a hearth side rug.

Jelly Beans Multi 80 x 150cm

Service rating : Very quick delivery and reasonably packaged. Would definately reccommend.
Product: The rug is not as bright as it looks on the photograph which was very dissapointing. It is also easily broken as the felt strips are only held to the rug with a single cotton strand. Still looks good, but will need to be careful.

Cascade Duck Egg Blue 65 x 135cm

Service rating : The rug arrived as promised in good time thank you.
Product: We loved the rug it looks great in our bedroom. It's also very soft.

Garden Berry 80 x 150cm

Service rating : I have ordered from you before and as expected the quality of the service was very good.
Product: This rug is of excellent quality, far better than rugs at good high street retailers. It was also very cheap. Will be ordering from you again.

Manali 101 Beige 170 x 240cm

Service rating : Excellent service,with a good selection of rugs. I would definitely recommend Modern Rugs Ltd to my family and friends.
Product: A lovely rug even looks better than I imagined it would. The centre panel is an excellent match to my stair carpet and really does enhance my hallway and looks lovely with the oak wood floor and paneling.

Carpetto Flatweave 070/060 Brown Runner 80 x 230cm

Service rating : Quick speedy easy website with good visual
Product: Good quality - and finish - modern v pleased - speedy service

Mondrian MON66 Multi-Coloured 160 x 226cm

• Anti-Slip Rug Underlay 160 x 225cm

Service rating : Good communication and delivery as indicated
Product: Very stylish

Benni BEN02 Beige 120 x 180cm

Service rating : Fast delivery.
Product: Lovely rug.

Whisper Espresso 160 x 230cm

Service rating : I received an excellent service from Modern Rugs from ordering through to delivery of my rug. Delivery was in fact four days before the estimated date. So I would have no problem in recommending Modern Rugs to any future prospective customer.
Product: The rug is everything specified in the description. It's soft and luxurious. All my family and friends have admired it, which says everything about its quality.

Afghan 7903 Beige 160 x 230cm

Service rating : good quality and prompt service
Product: we previously purchased a similar carpet and was vey pleased with the quality therefore had no hesitation in purchasing a second carpet

Calvin Klein Haze HAC01 Madder 107 x 168cm

• Anti-Slip Rug Underlay 120 x 180cm

Service rating : An excellent range of rugs.
Product: I was unable to have my first choice but am glad about that as I am so pleased with what I chose instead.

Sherborne Beige 200 x 290cm

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: exactly what I was looking for.

Squares Teal / Duck Egg 160 x 230cm

Service rating : Excellent delivery and service
Product: Lovely rug

Carpetto Flatweave 070/060 Brown Runner 80 x 230cm

Only let down by UPS, waited in all day only to find they had delivered to a local pick up point without telling me!

Esprit - Energize Space Stars Blue 80 x 150cm

Service rating : A1
Product: A1

Colour Courage - Concrete 170 x 240cm

Service rating : Excellent service kept me informed and deliverd exactly when advised
Product: Absolutely love the rug, excellent quality and looks beautiful.

Twilight Chocolate Hall Runner 80 x 230cm

Service rating : Really good fast delivery great product woul recommend this company
Product: It is just what I wanted

Twilight Beige / Ivory Hall Runner 80 x 230cm

Service rating : This is the 2nd time I've used this company and I've no hesitation in recommending them. I wouldn't go anywhere else now if I need a rug, their products are superb and their service is excellent.
Product: This runner is exactly what I was looking for - the quality is excellent and the colour is just as portrayed on the website. I couldn't be more pleased - really good value for money and I know I can buy with confidence in future.

Splinter Burnt Orange 80 x 150cm

Excellent value for money very happy with rug, just as expected.

Amalfi - Minori Beige / Green 120 x 170cm

Service rating : Delivered efficiently and in good order.
Product: Very happy with this rug - thank you.

ED-10 Pixel Green / Brown Hall Runner 68 x 240cm

• Anti-Slip Rug Underlay 60 x 120cm

Service rating : Prompt delivery, good information provided.
Product: Just a little concerned at not using the carpet setting on the vacuum as recommended not to do so, does not pick up so well off the deep pile. Love the colours and the soft feeling on the runner.

Whisper Tungsten Silver 90 x 150cm

• Anti-Slip Rug Underlay 80 x 150cm

Service rating : Quick delivery.
Product: Always difficult to buy without seeing the actual product but very pleased with the quality and exactly the colour we wanted.