MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 379610 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
07-Oct-2014

• Ted Baker Womens Cowl Neck Top Bright Blue
  • Board Angels Womens BA BTS Shoes Black

l like this shoes Every one asking me where u get that from

25-Sep-2014

adidas Mens Adizero Adios 2 Grete Neutral Running Shoes Energy/Night Sky/White

The size i selected was no way near the size I wear.so I took a gamble in ordering the next size up, that to left me a disarray. Unfortunately, I spent unnecessary money, twice on returning both trainers. The trainers are no way near sizes quoted. For me, Misfortune with this brand.

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful, however for future reference if you feel that a item is incorrectly sized please return with a cover note stating this, for our returns department to investigate, if the item is found to be wrongly sized a refund of any postage cost will be issued.
Thanks for your feedback.

Sarah
Customer Care Team

adidas Mens Adizero Adios 2 Grete Neutral Running Shoes Energy/Night Sky/White

Top shoes at great price

24-Sep-2014
Good

24-Sep-2014
Good

24-Sep-2014

17-Jul-2014

• JACK AND JONES Mens Contrast Polo Port Royale

excellent

27-Jun-2014

adidas Mens Adizero Adios 2 Grete Neutral Running Shoes Energy/Night Sky/White

my nephew loved his new running shoes found them comfortable