MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 340394 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, G-Star, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
05-Mar-2014

• Puma Mens NUFC Newcastle Away Shorts Burgundy
  • adidas Freefootball Sala Futsal Football Poppy/Black

great, unworn yet but what a steal!!! great purchase - thanks

03-Mar-2014

adidas Mens Adipure 11Pro TRX FG Football Boots Black/White/Yellow

Maibe I'll buy other products from you.
Thank you.

04-Feb-2014

• adidas Mens 3 Stripe Presentation T-Shirt Sharp Grey/White
  • adidas Mens 3 Stripe Functional LS T-Shirt Grey

This order was my main purchase but when i received the product it was a total different product all together compared to the one I ordered, I hoped that when I sent it back M&M would they would send the right product back but unfortunately I received another email stating that M&M had received the return goods and would refund me the amount instead of the correct product.... Not good enough as I really wanted this for a birthday present for my brother which I was delighted to buy for him as he has been non-stop talking about them but now need to find this product somewhere else instead.

Thanks for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that we were unable to supply some of your desired items on this occasion. Unfortunately it appears that the item you purchased was in stock at the time of you placing your order, however, when your order was being processed it was discovered that we could no longer meet the demand for this product.

Katie - Customer Care Team

30-Jan-2014

• Ugg Womens Millcreek Wellington Boots Sterling
  • adidas Mens Adipure 11Pro XTRX SG Football Boots Black/Green/White

great service and good value for money

30-Jan-2014