MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 391379 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
12-Nov-2014

• Animal Womens Basic Logo T-Shirt White
  • Board Angels Womens Three Pack Socks Navy/Pink/Grey

I Ordered an x-small and small being a size 10 generally, this top is REALLY wide

I am sorry this item didn't look as you expected. We do aim to give as much style information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items, along with a good image of how the item looks. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful, this does help us to make any picture/style info adjustments where needed, please feel free to return it for an exchange for something else or a full refund.
Thanks for your feedback.

Sarah
12-Nov-2014

• Vero Moda Womens Indi Jumper Cashmere Blue
  • Urban Beach Womens Long Sleeve Shirt Pink

Too big as the size 12 is a large not medium. Returning the product as not suitable

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful.
Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to return it for a full refund.

Sarah
18-Oct-2014

• adidas Originals Womens Adi Court Super Lo Trainers Black/White

Very good and fast posting

17-Oct-2014

• Urban Beach Mens Long Sleeve Denim Shirt Light Blue
  • Native Youth Mens Raglan Sweat Red

great quality

07-Oct-2014

• Under Armour Womens Reversible Logo Running Beanie Black
  • Kangaroo Poo Mens Gloves Black

The jumper is too short and twice as wide as it should be.

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful
Thanks for your feedback. I can confirm a full refund was issued on the 07.10.14.
Paul