MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 370375 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
17-Sep

• Onfire Womens Hooded Gilet Navy
  • Board Angels Girls Checked Shirt Pink Multi

I bought this for my 12 yr old daughter who is usually a size 8. I ordered a size 10 knowing they come up smaller only to find it was way too small for her and fitted my 9 year old. Otherwise a great jacket, very warm.

09-Sep

Vans Womens Pledge Padded Bomber Jacket Sweet Grape

Quality product at a fab price!

16-Apr-2014

• Vans Womens Tangent Hooded Bomber Jacket Onyx

lovely

10-Mar-2014

• Vans Womens Invitational Parka Jacket Castlerock
  • Trespass Girls Dakoto Quilted Jacket Bubblegum Pink

Comes up on the small side, order a size larger.

Thanks for your feedback.
I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful. I can confirm that your replacement item has been sent as of 10.03.14.
Pierre