MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 341647 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, G-Star, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
02-Aug-2013

• Speedo Mens Fluidblade Panel Jammer Shorts Blue/Red
  • Speedo Mens Aqua Bow Checked Water Shorts Black/Grey

Oversized garment, I'd recommend ordering one size smaller than you think you need. If you're a small (like me) then don't bother as it will be too baggy.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that the size was not as expected. We do our utmost to provide brand specific sizing, along with special instructions regarding the fit of an item. this information usually highlights when a alternative size will be required due to a small/large fit. Should you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Katie - Customer Services Team

18-Jul-2013

• Under Armour Mens Heat Gear Catalyst Running Top White
  • adidas 2012 Mens Team GB Replica Basketball Jersey Navy/Red

In all the time that my partner, friends & now my mother & I have used M&M I have only experienced one mess up with the order, well done.

23-Jun-2013

• Voi Jeans Mens Pacemaker Quilted Gilet Blue
  • Puma Mens Hooded Sweat Simply Green

Pleased with all items delivered on time of good quality