MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 378665 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
16-Jan-2014

Umbro Mens Club Bib White

• 883 Police Mens Theta Sweat Frost Spruge
  • 883 Police Mens Cadman Polo Shadow Blue

Item greatly oversized

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry this item did not fit as expected.Unfortunately, there is no universal size chart we do endeavour to pass on as much sizing information as possible. We can see the item has been returned and you have been refunded.

Regards
Emma Customer Care Team
15-Jan-2014

Umbro Mens Club Bib White

• Warrior Mens Skreamer Training Top White
  • Asics Mens Eikoku 7 Inch Running Shorts Black

Would have been good if it fit. I am a large but this top was much larger than the size on the label. My daughter was able to take it in by about four inches which made it useable.

Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase. I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful
Sammie