MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 340376 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, G-Star, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
25-Feb-2014

• Ugg Womens Eliott Leather Boots Black

The service from m and m direct was great. My items were dispatched promptly and the prices are great. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

31-Jan-2014

Ugg Womens Lynnea Stud Boots Charcoal

Fit true to size (unlike many Ugg styles) and the Suede is beautiful and supple. Half sheepskin foot-bed which is a nice touch and stops you slipping in the shoe and can be worn in two styles as the cuff can be worn up. Great for the better weather to come and very classy. Love them.

25-Jan-2014

• Voi Jeans Mens Audley Knitted Top Black

Very small sized

25-Jan-2014

Ugg Womens Lynnea Stud Boots Charcoal

I loved the boots but after only wearing them twice one of the studs fell off so returned them

I am very sorry to hear about the problem with these boots. This is not the quality that we have come to expect from Ugg. I can see that these have been returned and you refund has been processed. Please allow 3-5 working days for this to show back into your account.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Tish