MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 422916 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
18-Aug-2013

• Womens Strappy Wedge Sandals Black

lovely item

14-Aug-2013

• Ugg Womens Tall Sheepskin Cuff Boots Black
  • Ugg Womens Classic Tall Bomber Boots Bomber Jacket Chestnut

Exactly what I ordered with fast delivery and returns

07-Aug-2013

Ugg Womens Josie II Boots Black

Absolutely love them, the leather is so soft, they look good, they're comfy, I like the rubber soles for a better grip, another quality product from Ugg @ a cracking price. Well chuffed :)

06-Aug-2013

Ugg Womens Josie II Boots Black

love my new ugg Josie II boots. ordered half a size bigger as advised and they are still a little snug but the leather is lovely and supple so I think they will stretch a little. only negative.... not overly keen on the rubber heel but for the price overall I'm really pleased.

03-Aug-2013

lovely

28-May-2013

• Board Angels Womens Espadrille Wedge Pumps Black

Very comfortable and great value for money . Excellent buy and looks good with skinny jeans. These are my second pair of the same boots !

12-Apr-2013

Ugg Womens Josie II Boots Black

A lovely pair of boots advertised as black but are grey as in the picture. Nevertheless gorgeous all the same. True to size stylish I'm vey pleased :)

25-Mar-2013

dream shoes,finally find in M&M Direct

18-Mar-2013

• Sugar Womens Scruchagami Sugar Pumps Floral
  • Ugg Womens Lynnea Boots Charcoal

I'm normally a 4 but I ordered a size 5 as I have wide feet, they fit perfectly and are very comfy!

07-Mar-2013

Ugg Womens Josie II Boots Black

difficult to pull on - colour difference to image