MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 369824 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
03-Feb-2014

Shoes were faulty

Sorry to hear you received a faulty item.
I can see from your account that your item has arrived back with us and your refund was made on the 16/01/14. Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to show as available balance.

Regards
Emma Customer Care Team
29-Nov-2013

Nice

10-Oct-2013

Ugg Womens Elen Pumps Charcoal

I am going to send them back as the shape at back of one of them is gone

Thanks for your feedback.
I am disappointed to hear this item appears to have developed a fault. Please return it to us for an exchange or full refund, noting the fault and we will investigate immediately. If the item is found to be faulty you will also be refunded on any returns postage paid to send it back.
Pierre
Customer Service Team Leader

18-Sep-2013

• Ugg Womens Evera Canvas Trainers Sugar
  • Asics Junior Gel Galaxy 6 Neutral Running Shoes White/Orange/Black

Bad fit had to return

I am sorry to hear that you have had to return the Ugg pumps to us. We understand that it can be frustrating when shopping online so offer a 28 day period to refund or replace goods.
Sammie
Customer Care Team

23-Aug-2013

Ugg Womens Elen Pumps Charcoal

Nice pumps but had to return them because the sides of the pump are not high enough in my opinion and you can see the lining its a pity because they were a nice shoe