MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 358544 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
26-Nov-2013

Ugg Womens Dafni Shoes Chestnut

great knowing im not being ripped off as they where the same price in the outlet of ugg in ellesmere

08-Nov-2013

• No Fear Junior T-Shirt Blue
  • No Fear Junior T-Shirt Black

They look amazing for the price hope my little sis likes them

16-Oct-2013

• Reebok Womens Easytone Reewaken Trainers White/Purple
  • Onfire Womens Buckle Boots Brown

excellent quality and a great comfy shoe

13-Oct-2013

• Ugg Womens Lynnea Stud Boots Chestnut

I paid extra for delivery but did not receive my parcel on Tuesday, it finally came on Saturday, too late for the event I was attending. There was no returns label in the parcel (which I had paid for), the postage has cost me £12.98, which I hope will be refunded. I have rated the products highly as they were just too small, and have ordered them in a bigger size. Could you please refund my postage when you receive the returned parcel.

23-Oct-2013
Hi Paul, thanks for your quick response. I received my parcel today and the p and p has been refunded. I have changed my overall rating because of this, although your standard 3-5 day delivery actually took 9 days! (see above). Thank you for your help.

11-Oct-2013

• Rocket Dog Womens Mendy Boots Chestnut
  • Beck And Hersey Mens Kamikaze Chinos Navy

Small in size.

I am sorry that some of your items didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style and size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items, especially when deciding on the size to buy. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful, Please feel free to return any unworn item's for a full refund.Poppy Customer Care Team

08-Oct-2013

• Puma Womens Essential Tank Top Red
  • Puma Womens Essential Logo Tank Top Black

Love them, great shoes, great price!!

22-Sep-2013