MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 379737 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
18-Sep-2014

Amazing quality

05-Sep-2014

• Original Penguin Mens Tri Colour Mearl Polo Monaco Blue
  • Firetrap Womens Amy Pumps Blue Chambray

Item was stated as large yet was extremely small when tried on I'm only a 10-12 but like my tops a bit bigger it was very tight on!!

Thank you for your feedback, this does help us to make any style/size advice adjustments online to help other customers
I am sorry that some of your items didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style and size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items, especially when deciding on the size to buy. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful.
Please feel free to return any unworn item/s for a replacement or a full refund.

Voirrey