MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 391450 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
30-Oct-2014

• Superdry Womens Sheer Calamity Shirt Aqua Pacific
  • Superdry Womens Wren Slim Slub Jeans Retro Blue

Top class service..fast and secure delivery..great prices..great customer service ��

20-Oct-2014

• Nike Womens Fleece Scarf Cherry/White
  • Firetrap Womens Dionne Stars T-Shirt Grey Marl

am a 10-12 normally but always buy bigger for comfort - well, I hav to say Superdry don't really have a clue about sizing as I ordered a ladies large which stated to fit size 14 - I could barely get into it, it looks on one it's on but there is no stretch or give in the arms and you can't roll the sleeves up, it's just not the best purchase I've ever bought -

I have now added you to our next mailing list so you receive our next cataloque,. We do aim to give as much style and size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items, especially when deciding on the size to buy. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful., this does help us to make any style/size advice adjustments online to help other customers. Please feel free to return any unworn item/s for an exchange a full refund.
Terri

17-Oct-2014

• Superdry Womens Country Shirt Vixen Blue
  • Criminal Damage Womens Trillest Studs T-Shirt Black

Came with small rip.. didn't realise till I took tags of etc an some one pointed it out.. so check garment closely

Thanks for your feedback on this item.
I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful, please feel free to return it for an exchange for something else or a full refund.

Sarah
13-Oct-2014

• Trespass Junior Masonville Microfleece Flint
  • Trespass Mens Masonville 1/2 Zip Fleece Navy

Perfect fit, washes lovely

• Superdry Womens Training Atlantic Capri Pants Soda Pop Red
  • Voi Jeans Womens Lady Alken Hoody White/Sunshine

I bought a large was very small on me normally I'm a medium but lively item

12-Oct-2014
Love buying from them and very reasonable price . I've recommended it to my friends

08-Oct-2014

• Superdry Womens Great Escape Crew Sweat Grey Marl
  • Converse Womens CT All Star Padded Collar 2 Suede Mid Black/White

It didnt fit

I am sorry that these did not fit as expected.We are reliant on the Brand for sizing information and I am sorry that it was not useful on this occasion.
You have returned the item and will shortly receive a full refund.
Thank you for your feedback.
Roger