MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 372244 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
23-Jul-2014

Ralph Lauren Mens Slim Fit Stripe Shirt Blue/White

it was just to small as it was slim fit.

22-Jul-2014

• French Connection Mens Hello T-Shirt Light Pink Marl

Good

Sorry to hear that your goods did not arrive when expected.
From our records I can see that you had already notified our customer services team, that you were having issues in receiving the goods in question. From the tracking information on our couriers website, I can see that the driver was having difficulty in delivering your parcel due to being unable to gain entry to the property or being unable to obtain a signature for the parcel. I can confirm that on the 09/07/2014 the courier was able to deliver the parcel to you, having been signed for.
Kind regards
Craig
Customer Care Team

30-Jun-2014

• Ralph Lauren Mens Slim Fit Jeans Tavex Sunda Denim
  • Ralph Lauren Mens Custom Fit Regent Dress Shirt Purple/Black

Fantastic item, well worth the money, good with dressy shorts, jeans or trousers.

29-Jun-2014

• Superdry Womens Areoback Jumpsuit Indigo
  • Superdry Womens Commodity Leggings Black

perfect

29-Jun-2014

• 883 Police Mens Imaa Shirt Navy
  • Onfire Mens Shorts Burnt Orange

Would have been excellent if it wasn't posted with a dirty mark on the front of the shirt. I did ask for an exchange of the product. This didn't happen unfortunately.

I am surprised to hear this , as all orders are quality checked before despatch. I am sorry this item didn't look as you expected. We do aim to give as much style information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items, along with a good image of how the item looks. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful. I can confirm that the item has been received and a refund was processed 23/06/14.
Thanks for your feedback.
Poppy,
Customer Care Team,

24-Jun-2014

• Fred Perry Mens Hidden Button Down Oxford Polo Black

Latest fashion

23-Jun-2014

• Superdry Mens Washbasket Check Shirt Oaks Orange Check
  • Ralph Lauren Mens Slim Fit Check Shirt Blue/Navy

superb service at superbly low prices.....THANKS!