MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 363472 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
22-Jun-2014

• Converse Womens CT All Star Padded Collar 2 Mid Leather Skulls Black
  • Converse Mens CT All Star Padded Collar Peel Back Mid Blue/Red/White

they were possibly suitable for a person with two toes on each foot. obviously very cheaply made, reflected in price, shame there was no photo of the front panel or a warning that these are ridiculously narrow. This is the second time I have got caught out from you, with rubbish trainers. Shame on me!

Thanks for your feedback.
I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful. I can confirm that we have received your return on 12/06/2014 and refunded accordingly.
Pierre
Customer Service Team leader

20-Jun-2014

• Board Angels Womens Canvas Pumps Grey Marl
  • Board Angels Womens Canvas Pumps Black

Looks good fits great very stylish

16-Jun-2014