MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 365790 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
10-Jul-2014

• Voi Jeans Junior Parker Canvas Shoes White/Green
  • Onitsuka Tiger Junior Sumiyaka Grey/White

I normally have to order a long leg but these trousers are very very long and there is no indication of this in the product description, the button has fallen off and someone else has wrote in their review that they are made small to order a bigger size, this is wrong.

Thanks for your feedback.
I am disappointed to hear this item appears to have developed a fault. Please return it to us for an exchange or full refund, noting the fault and we will investigate immediately. If the item is found to be faulty you will also be refunded on any returns postage paid to send it back. With regards to the product description available online for this product, our website states Leg Length approx 31" Loose fit may need to order size smaller.

Pierre
Customer Service Team Leader
30-May-2014

• Onfire Womens Striped Pumps Navy Multi
  • Onfire Womens Top Navy

quick, reliable and great value

21-Apr-2014

Onfire Womens Printed Trousers Navy

think there is a fault with the product...the 1st pair I received one leg was longer than the other, so asked for a replacement and the 2nd pair has the same defect just on the other leg...so will be sending them back aswell.

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry that you have received a faulty item again. Please return the item with a covering note detailing the fault and the action required.

Regards
Emma Customer Care Team
07-Apr-2014

• Mad Wax Mens Toe Post Sandals Brown
  • Onfire Womens Dress Navy

I have never had any issues with M and M Direct. I generally order online which is very simple. When items need to be returned the refunds or exchanges are always processed fairly quickly.

What really impressed me this time was the order tracking - I received a text message and email on the morning of my delivery. The email provided a link which detailed the progress of the delivery, what number my delivery was, what number they were currenlty on and the estimated time, which was spot on! They even told us the delivery drivers name!!

Thanks M and M - great job as usual!

24-Mar-2014

• Onfire Womens Spot Jeans Charcoal

Unfortunately the trousers were too long for me it's a shame they don't offer different length options, however they fit well everywhere else

I am sorry to hear that the jeans have lost their shape. If you believe this to be an manufacturing fault please do return them to us along with a detailing cover letter for our returns manager to check for you.
Sammie