MandM Direct Review

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 370368 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
07-Aug-2014

Onfire Womens Long Sleeve Dress Deep Rose

• Board Angels Girls Fairisle Slippers Navy/White
  • Fluid Mens Stripe T-Shirt Dutch Blue

Obviously the dress is shown in a way that makes it look shaped, but it's not. It was extremely baggy (though the size was correct) and not shaped at all. The image gave the impression that the gathered front could be tightened but it couldn't. Really disappointed as I spent more on it than I would usually spend on a dress!

Thanks for your feedback on this item.
I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful.Please feel free to return it for an exchange for something else or a full refund.

Sarah