MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 365920 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com

• Superdry Mens International Skinny Chinos Khaki
  • Wax Mens Thinsulate Gloves Black

m and m gave me a speedy, very helpful personal and excellent service on my rather large order and complex needs; i'd recommend them to everyone and that includes quality of the ptoducts and highly competitive prices.

29-Aug

• More Mile London Cushioned Running Socks White/Blue

I have worn the product on a wet long run. Whilst I know the product is not waterproof it kept me from getting soaked and has good wind resistant properties. I like the flashing strips that will be used on night runs. Meanwhile I can also use it as a casual shower proof jacket. Material is robust and light enough to run long runs in.

17-Aug

• Under Armour Womens CG ColdGear Qualifier Running Jacket Black

excellent for the winter run as the light on the jacket aware the others things

04-Aug-2014

Nike Mens Clima Fit Electro 'Light' Running Jacket Black

Great jacket at a great price

01-Aug-2014

well made,

12-May-2014

• Under Armour Mens CG ColdGear Element Storm DWR Golf Pants Black
  • Nike Mens Toulouse Team T-Shirt Summit White

Smaller than normal fit and the battery didn't work!

Thanks for your feedback , If you believe the item has developed a fault , please return the item with covering letter detailing this.
If the item upon inspection is deemed as faulty , a full postage refund will be made. I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of your item. As a company we pride ourselves on the high quality items we can offer our Customers with huge savings. If you are ever not completely satisfied with the quality of any item in the future please do not hesitate to return it to us under our no quibble returns service.
Poppy