MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 340439 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, G-Star, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
17-Apr

• Trespass Womens Minotto Jacket Granite

The base layer is a really good quality, I used it for cycling and it kept me boiling and dry which was great and I also used it for beach volleyball in a colder weather (under a light t-shirt) and I had no problems keeping warm really. Super happy with this!

01-Mar-2014

• Ugg Mens Hilgard Weather Boots Worchester
  • Puffa Womens Henshawe Gilet Jam

even though had to send back item the quality of the goods was perfect in everyway

02-Feb-2014

• Vero Moda Womens Horse Shirt Poinciana
  • Glamorous Womens Top Cream/Black

fast delivery!

29-Jan-2014

• Under Armour Womens Cold Gear Compression Mock Neck Top Green
  • ELLE SPORT Womens Capri Pants Smoke

Poor quietly

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful.

I can see from your account we have received your return and have refunded you accordingly.

Kerrie