MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 386669 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
18-Nov

still not delivered yet

18-Nov-2014
I can assure you that the courier did NOT leave a card at my property, perhaps it was put in next doors, the other house featured in photo. (So I would not have been able to sign it saying to leav e parcel in safe place) Luckily today my son was at home.
My son has confirmed parcel has now been delivered, thank you.
I feel this has not been a great first experience using the 'next day delivery service' as it should have been here on Friday and now it is Tuesday.
Will wait to see what the experience will be like when of IF I place another order.

18-Nov-2014
My son has confirmed parcel has now been delivered, thank you.

02-Sep-2014

• Fluid Mens Perforated Lace Up Shoes Black

But too big and returned.

10-Aug-2014

• Lacoste Mens L1212 Polo Blanc

Item exactly as expected.

17-Jul-2014

Lacoste Men L1212 Original Polo Marcassin

• Converse Mens CT All Star Classic Hi Burnt Orange
  • Diesel Mens Amon RS T-Shirt Blue

Always first class service.

16-Jul-2014