MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 391429 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
04-Dec-2014

Hunter Womens Garrick Boots Stone Suede

• Ugg Womens Claw Graffiti Woven Scarf WHM
  • Lyle And Scott Vintage Rucksack London Fog

Sorry these had to go straight back. They look cheap and nasty in real life, not quality leather as I would expect from Hunter. I'd say best avoid - unless cheap 8-s disco is what you are after.... the photo does not show them as they are in real life.

I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of this item. As a company we pride ourselves on the high quality items we can offer our Customers with huge savings. If you are ever not completely satisfied with the quality of any item in the future please do not hesitate to return it to us under our no quibble returns service. I can see from you account that the items you did not want to keep was returned and we refunded you accordingly on 04.12.14. This will clear in your available balance in 3 to 5 working days.

Heidi
Customer Care Team
21-Oct-2014

Hunter Womens Garrick Boots Stone Suede

• Hush Puppies Womens Candid Leather Booties Plum

Very happy with these, love the style colour and fit.
I did not expect these boots to be so comfortable, but I ended up keeping them on all day.
Had lots of compliments, and my daughters tried to take them off me!
No chance!