MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 379724 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good

Value for Monet. Easy to use website. Very fast delivery

24-Aug-2013

• Voi Jeans Mens Parker Shoes Grey Marl/Red
  • Tokyo Tigers Mens Daigo T-Shirt Navy

Never fails too amaze me... Fantastic company amazing products. I always feel satisfied after receiving my order M&M Direct every time thank you Christina x

15-Aug-2013

• Voi Jeans Womens Nirvana Canvas Shoes White

Lovely leggings, when I put them on they came as 3/4 length though.

31-Jul-2013

• Under Armour Womens Heat Gear Lunge Compression Capri Leggings Black
  • ELLE SPORT Womens Mesh Sleek Panel Capri Pants Grey Marl/Jade

too thick and stretchy for my liking

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. Please do feel free to return the leggings so we can issue a full refund or exchange
Sammie

29-Jul-2013

• Glare Womens Cateye Sunglasses Black

Good quality and fits perfectly.

27-Jul-2013

Glamorous Womens Tie Dye Leggings Charcoal

sizes were completely wrong and far too small. I ordered a 10 for me and a 6 for my teenage daughter (who is a size 12 children's). The size 10 fit her and the size 6 might as well have been a size 6 kids. sizes at LEAST wrong by two sizes. really annoying

Thanks for your comments on these items. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing the size to buy. Please return the size 6 pair detailing the sizing error and the action you require us to take; a refund or an exchange. We will investigate the sizing issue and refund your returns postage charge should the items be the incorrect size.
Thomas

01-Jul-2013

• Bench Junior Canvas Shoes Grey
  • Bench Junior Canvas Shoes White

Very poor fitting and design

Thanks for your feedback.
I am sorry to see that you weren't happy with these items. I can confirm that we've received the leggings back and have refunded you accordingly.
If the shoes are faulty and it's not just wear and tear, please return them to us with a covering note for a refund or a replacement pair.
Joe
21-Jun-2013

• Mad Wax Mens Frayed Slider Sandals Brown
  • Reebok Womens Simplytone Pulse 2 Trainers Gravel/Pink/Grey

Very small for size ordered, had to go back.

Sorry to hear you were not happy some item's and you had to return them. We appear not to have received your return yet, but if you wish for us to track this return please contact our Customer Service Team on 0871 200 5000 or cservices@mandmdirect.com and we can do this straight away to give you an idea of when we will process your return.
Thanks for your feedback