MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 341170 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, G-Star, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
26-Feb-2014

• Duck and Cover Mens Jason Shirt Chambray
  • Duck and Cover Mens Hans Shirt Thunder

Awful shoes the worst I have ever bought! I thought more of frank wright, the soles are unbelievably hard and uncomfortable.
I had to buy replacements after a week of wearing because they were hurting my feet!

If you are ever not completely satisfied with the quality of any item in the future please do not hesitate to return it to us under our no quibble returns service.Thank you for your feedback.

25-Feb-2014

too small

I am sorry that your item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style and size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items, especially when deciding on the size to buy. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful.Thanks for your feedback, this does help us to make any style/size advice adjustments online to help other customers.We have refunded you in full on 05/02/14.

24-Feb-2014

Frank Wright Mens Loafers Black

bought for a very happy grandson!

24-Feb-2014

• Base London Mens Edward Shoes Waxy Tan
  • Peter Werth Mens Marlowe Plain Shirt Chocolate

Not the best shoes tops ok soles poor

I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of this item. As a company we pride ourselves on the high quality items we can offer our Customers with huge savings. If you are ever not completely satisfied with the quality of any item in the future please do not hesitate to return it to us.Please provide a covering letter explaining the problem.

08-Feb-2014

• Base London Mens Bedlam Shoes Waxy Brown
  • Ted Baker Womens Baibre Panel Knotted Front Dress Black

I never recieved these items in my parcel, phoned customer services and no one has got back to me!!

08-Feb-2014
Service rating : I have not recieved my refund? I sent a few items back and still waiting for that money too. Thanks
Product: I have not recieved my refund? I sent a few items back and still waiting for that money too. Thanks

I am sorry that you had a missing item in your parcel. Unfortunately, we have had to refund you for the item, as we were no longer able to supply the item. The refund was processed on the 29/01/14.
The trousers were purchased over 28 days ago, hence we do not accept returns unless faulty.
Cathy

05-Feb-2014

Frank Wright Mens Loafers Black

Disappointed with this shoe. Very small made and extremely hard - unable to even get them on and imagine they would be impossible to break in. Had to return.

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful
Thanks for your feedback.

Katie - Customer Care team

30-Jan-2014

• J2 Mens Spencer Jeans Light Wash
  • Helly Hansen Mens 77 Numbered Polo Red

Good value

29-Jan-2014

• Unsung Hero Mens Two Pack Boxers Saturn Print/Purple
  • Unsung Hero Mens Two Pack Boxers Camo/Pink Lightning

Have only recently used this service and found them reliable and goods excellent.

29-Jan-2014

Frank Wright Mens Loafers Black

grat style great fit well chuffed

28-Jan-2014

Excellent!! Great Value for money

28-Jan-2014

Frank Wright Mens Loafers Black

As discribed and delivered as promised.

• Duffs Mens Hi Tops Grey/Black/Red

a good comfortable pair of shoes.

Frank Wright Mens Loafers Black

It would have helped if description of goods had stated 'narrow fitting' or 'broad fitting'

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful.

I can see from your account we have received your return and refunded you accordingly.

Kerrie

• Voi Jeans Mens Indiana Construction Jeans Blue
  • Under Armour Mens Cold Gear Hybrid Fusion Compression Top Blue

Thanks

25-Jan-2014

• Base London Mens Knox Slip On Shoes Waxy Black
  • Deakins Mens Two Pair Pack Trunks Black

very bad value for money. after 3 weeks heel area collapsed

I am disappointed to hear this item appears to have developed a fault. Please return it to us for an exchange or full refund, noting the fault and we will investigate immediately. If the item is found to be faulty you will also be refunded on any returns postage paid to send it back.

Katie - Customer Care Team

Fast delivery as always!

03-Dec-2013

• Voi Jeans Mens Doleo Shoes Black
  • Onfire Mens Leather Loafers Navy

Started off a little tight but has now been stretched to satisfaction

12-Nov-2013

• Pineapple Womens Two Pack Slipper Socks Black/Lilac/Rose

FFantastic quick service

21-Oct-2013

• Onfire Mens Suede Boots Mole Brown

Again am happy with what I purchase, shoes fit for intended purpose, comfortable and light, good value for money

15-Oct-2013