MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 378156 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com

• Nike Mens Sportswear Webbing Belt Black
  • Majestic Athletic Mens Yankees Havlock T-Shirt Navy

Excellent quality, the leg size is incorrect, 32 inch leg are more like 34 inch. I have purchased Diesel jeans from other online retailers and know my size, these jeans for some reason are too long even though they are labeled as 32r

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful
Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to return it for an exchange for a different size or a full refund.

Heidi

• World Cup Junior St George Cross Polo White/Red
  • Urban Beach Boys Straight Cut Jeans Igneus Dark

Very quick service

22-Oct

Diesel Mens Safado Reg Slim Jeans OR4SB Blue

I own at least 12 or more pairs and never in 10 Years have they ever been far too big.

22-Oct-2014
Service rating : Please read my comments, I said they are seconds not fakes, Never mentioned fakes! Ive bought many a pair of Diesel & all have been the correct size, The ones from MandM direct were 36x 32 on label but were infact 38-34. No refund yet but still hoping, Cheers.
Product: Label says 36w 32L but when I measured them they were 38w 34L, thats poor coming from Diesel

17-Oct

• French Connection Mens Slim Fit Jeans Mid Vintage Marbleised

The jeans were fine but too long and I had to return them. I was very impressed with the speed of my refund for the returned jeans.

07-Oct

• adidas Mens 3 Stripe Padded Manager Coat 2 Black/Silver

Leg length was longer than described, hem width was wider than described, hence product returned.

I am sorry this item didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful
Thanks for your feedback. A full refund was issued to the payment card on the 07/10/14.
Paul

04-Oct-2014

• O'Neill Mens Originals Chart Shirt Stone Blue
  • Onfire Mens Sweater Light Grey Marl

Nit slim at all. Very baggy

I am sorry that some of your items didn't fit as you expected. We do aim to give as much style and size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing items, especially when deciding on the size to buy. I'm sorry if you did not find this helpful.
Thanks for your feedback, this does help us to make any style/size advice adjustments online to help other customers. Please feel free to return any unworn item/s for an exchange fora different size or a full refund.

Voirrey
26-Sep-2014

• Trespass Junior Skydive 3in1 Jacket Navy

Definately not the size I ordered. I ordered 34/32 and label said 34/32 however jeans were 34/38. Way too long. Consequently had to return and this cost me £2.30. Not my fault but cost me which is unfair.

Thanks for your feedback.
I'm sorry to hear that you felt as if the item wasn't true to sizing. We do aim to give as much size information as possible online to help our Customers when choosing which size to buy and this information comes directly from the Brand themselves and is given on each item individually. Unfortunately, we don't offer a free returns service for items that simply don't fit. If the item was deemed as faulty, a refund would have been issued for the returns cost.
I can confirm a refund for the item was processed on the 26/09/14 and will take 3 to 5 working days to clear.
Kind regards.

Becky
Customer Care Team.
24-Sep-2014

• Umbro Mens Three Pack Crew Socks Black
  • Ted Baker Mens Pigeon Print Shirt Purple

Extremely fast delivery even on standard delivery, order was correct and accurate descriptions online with regards to sizes and fit.

10-Sep-2014

• Kangaroo Poo Mens T-Shirt White

They didn't fit my grandson who is very tall and slim, but lovely jeans

13-Aug-2014

• Mad Wax Mens Slip On Shoes Brown

very comfortable and a nice fit

18-Jul-2014

Diesel Mens Safado Reg Slim Jeans OR4SB Blue

Have bought the same jeans same size before but these were definately longer