MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for has been compiled from 453977 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from

• Ted Baker Mens Long Sleeve Grandad Collar Top Dark Red
  • 883 Police Mens Davido Polo Charcoal/Grey

The service is generally good but this time there was an item missing which I received a few days later. I would like to tell you about my previous order, Levi Jeans! They are absolutely awful, I only have to wear them for an hour and they are hanging off me, very poor quality indeed !

• Deakins Mens Blake Boots Black

• Superdry Mens International Skinny Chinos Khaki
  • Wax Mens Thinsulate Gloves Black

m and m gave me a speedy, very helpful personal and excellent service on my rather large order and complex needs; i'd recommend them to everyone and that includes quality of the ptoducts and highly competitive prices.

Deakins Mens Francis Loafers Taupe

The shoes are rubbish, the soles keep slipping and there really uncomfortable to wear.

I am disappointed to hear this item appears to have developed a fault. Please return it to us for an exchange or full refund, noting the fault and we will investigate immediately.I have posted you a free Collect+ returns label,so that you can return your goods at no extra cost to yourself.Please go to to find your nearest collection point.Please enclose a covering letter explaining the situation and stating whether you would prefer a full refund,or an exchange (subject to stock availabilty).
Thank you for your feedback.
Customer Care Team