MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 378485 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
06-Oct-2014

• Ted Baker Mens Long Sleeve Grandad Collar Top Dark Red
  • 883 Police Mens Davido Polo Charcoal/Grey

The service is generally good but this time there was an item missing which I received a few days later. I would like to tell you about my previous order, Levi Jeans! They are absolutely awful, I only have to wear them for an hour and they are hanging off me, very poor quality indeed !

07-Sep-2014

• Deakins Mens Blake Boots Black

good

01-Sep-2014

• Superdry Mens International Skinny Chinos Khaki
  • Wax Mens Thinsulate Gloves Black

m and m gave me a speedy, very helpful personal and excellent service on my rather large order and complex needs; i'd recommend them to everyone and that includes quality of the ptoducts and highly competitive prices.

07-Aug-2014

Deakins Mens Francis Loafers Taupe

The shoes are rubbish, the soles keep slipping and there really uncomfortable to wear.

I am disappointed to hear this item appears to have developed a fault. Please return it to us for an exchange or full refund, noting the fault and we will investigate immediately.I have posted you a free Collect+ returns label,so that you can return your goods at no extra cost to yourself.Please go to www.collectplus.co.uk/mandm to find your nearest collection point.Please enclose a covering letter explaining the situation and stating whether you would prefer a full refund,or an exchange (subject to stock availabilty).
Thank you for your feedback.
Roger