MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 359905 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good

Love them

14-Jun-2014

• Fluid Mens AOP Print T-Shirt White/Blue
  • Onitsuka Tiger Mens Mexico 66 Vintage Leather Trainers Beige/Amazon

Excellent customer service. I spoke to Caire Stevens. She was very helpful.

09-May-2014

• Crosshatch Mens Teo Swim Shorts Grey

Amazing

20-Mar-2014

• Animal Mens Bertrand Swim Shorts Grey Shadow
  • Animal Mens Bertrand Swim Shorts Yellow Iris

It is the first time i have used m a m direct as i was reccomended by a friend, after a couple of initial problems with signing in I found the site easy to use very good value for money and arrived very swiftly. Although I did return a few things this was hassle free and I received an e-mail the next day from them saying I would be refunded within a few days. I will definately be using them again.

08-Mar-2014

Animal Mens Bertrand Swimshort Cyan Blue

• Nike Mens Basic Down Padded Gilet Bamboo/Ridge

Whilst wearing these shorts I sat down in them and the side of the shorts just ripped wide open from top to bottom which was very embarrassing.
The quality was very poor which surprised me has I have brought a lot of Animal clothing in the past :-(
I have sent these shorts back on the 08/03/2014

12-Mar-2014
Fantastic customer service.
I had to return a faulty item which was dealt with professionally and I was fully Thanks guys at M and M direct for your fantastic service and products :-)

Thank you for your feedback.

I am disappointed to hear this item appears to have developed a fault. Please return it to us for an exchange or full refund, noting the fault and we will investigate immediately. If the item is found to be faulty you will also be refunded on any returns postage paid to send it back.

Kerrie