MandM Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of MandM Direct

Feedback for www.mandmdirect.com has been compiled from 360375 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • MandM Direct is one of the UK's leading fashion and sports retailers selling your favourite top brands - Bench, Firetrap, Timberland, Fred Perry, adidas, Nike, Puma, Henleys, Berghaus and loads more, all with savings of up to 75% off UK recommended retail prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mandmdirect.com
22-Jul

• Peter Werth Mens Thornhill Garment Dye Shirt Golden Yellow
  • Original Penguin Mens Printed Floral Shirt Cloud Denim

all goods were of good quality and delivered very speedily . excellent

10-Jul-2014

• Animal Mens Rider Jersey Pale Blue
  • Animal Mens Bertrand Swim Shorts Cyan Blue

Love them

02-May-2014

Animal Mens Bertrand Swim Shorts Yellow Iris

As expected and they fit to a tee.

20-Mar-2014

• Animal Mens Bertrand Swim Shorts Grey Shadow
  • Animal Mens Bertrand Swim Shorts Cyan Blue

It is the first time i have used m a m direct as i was reccomended by a friend, after a couple of initial problems with signing in I found the site easy to use very good value for money and arrived very swiftly. Although I did return a few things this was hassle free and I received an e-mail the next day from them saying I would be refunded within a few days. I will definately be using them again.

08-Mar-2014

• Animal Mens Bertrand Swimshort Cyan Blue
  • Nike Mens Basic Down Padded Gilet Bamboo/Ridge

Due to the issue with the Cyan pair that I had brought I did not wear these shorts has I had lost confidence in this product and did not want a repeat of the embarrassing situation that I had whilst wearing the Cyan pair.
I have sent these shorts back on the 08/03/2014

Thank you for your feedback.

I am disappointed to hear this item appears to have developed a fault. Please return it to us for an exchange or full refund, noting the fault and we will investigate immediately. If the item is found to be faulty you will also be refunded on any returns postage paid to send it back.

Kerrie