Magazines Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Magazines Direct

Feedback for www.magazinesdirect.com/ has been compiled from 8298 Customer Reviews

• 17/10/2013
  • Magazinesdirect.com is the home for over 60 of your favourite magazines with something for everyone, including Marie Claire, Woman and Home, Ideal Home, Golf Monthly, NME, Uncut, InStyle, Livingetc, Wallpaper and many more. Magazinesdirect.com is the subscriptions website for IPC Media, meaning we guarantee you the best price for all IPC Media published magazines.

Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.magazinesdirect.com/
16-Jul

Cycling Weekly 46Q

Very clear instructions easy to fallow.

15-Jul

14-Jul

Cycling Weekly

Generally pleased with the magazine but would like to know what bikes people ride in the club features .

13-Jul

• Cycling Fitness

Only had a couple of copies so far, but the advice in them is great,exactly what I was looking for!

07-Jul-2015

Easy to use

06-Jul-2015

Cycling Weekly

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear you had trouble purchasing your subscription. Can you confirm which browser you were using when this issue occurred?

Richard Ayerst
Senior Ecommerce Marketing Manager
magazinesdirect.com
02-Jul-2015

Cycling Weekly

I find reading the online magazine very poor in comparison to the paper copy.

02-Jul-2015

Cycling Weekly IYCXL

Gift for my cycling mad fiancé

27-Jun-2015

Good

Thank you for your feedback. We run a variety of special offers throughout the year to try to encourage readers who are not currently subscribing to try a subscription. We think that subscribing is the most convenient and cost effective way for readers to get their magazine regularly but recognise that if you have not subscribed before you might need a little incentive to make a bigger upfront commitment.

Unfortunately it is simply not possible for us to continue to offer long term discounted rates to all our subscribers and still produce the quality of magazines that we do. Please be assured that we do value our loyal subscribers and all existing subscribers are offered a discounted rate for their renewal.

We very much appreciate you continuing to subscribe to Cycling Weekly magazine and thank you once again for your custom.

Richard Ayerst
Senior Ecommerce Marketing Manager
magazinesdirect.com
25-Jun-2015

Cycling Weekly 44X

Love the reviews especially Sportives...generally read the article then sign up to go ride it!

20-Jun-2015

Cycling Weekly 43N

keeps me up to date in cycling world

17-Jun-2015

Cycling Weekly IYCXL

I don't read it but my other half would say this!

14-Jun-2015

Cycling Weekly IYCXL

Enjoyed Cycling Weekly on and off for years, decided to subscribe due to the half price offer.

09-Jun-2015

Cycling Weekly 43N

I have read Cycling Weekly on a regular basis and find it an excellent magazine for all levels, whether racing professionals or commuters

30-May-2015

Cycling Weekly IYCXM

Magazine covers infro for both the serious rider and the novice. Great behind the scenes infro

25-May-2015

Cycling Weekly

Magazine fine, but hate being constantly pestered by bloody Feefo in life!!

29-Apr-2015

really good magazine

26-Apr-2015

Always interesting

26-Apr-2015

Cycling Weekly

Ordering as a good deal and local shop not stocking magazine

25-Apr-2015

Cycling Weekly

Well as I'd just ordered it weekly for the next 6 months I would say that.

23-Apr-2015

10-Mar-2015

Cycling Weekly 41R

08-Mar-2015

Cycling Weekly IEPQ

Quality mag, looks / reads even better than previous outlook of mag.