Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-Jan-2015

Yellow Lily Bunch

Flowers delivered ontime and exceptional quality and quantity

01-Oct-2014

Yellow Lily Bunch

Not really happy because what I perceived it was not like that and think it is not the value for money offer and it actually spoiled the entire reason for which it was sent.

01-Sep-2014

Yellow Lily Bunch

Hard to rate this as I didn't order yellow lilies, I ordered cream and pink ones, however the yellow, cream and pink stems that were delivered were evidently beautiful with some open some still closed (which I requested) which was good in the end.

30-Aug-2014

Responsive and simple

26-Aug-2014

Yellow Lily Bunch

Unfortunately the product didn't match the picture. We selected a yellow bunch of Lillies in yellow paper for a friends 30th and when they arrived they were mainly natives in green paper with some closed Lillies. I didn't have time to go and get anything else. We were really disapointed.