Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-Jan-2016

Flowers were beautiful

17-Oct-2015

Yellow Lily Arrangement

Recipient was over the moon and still had the flowers on her Table yesterday

18-Sep-2015

Yellow Lily Arrangement

I had orders these flowers for my Nanna! And they were the best by far that she had received from me! She wanted to let me know how well they had lasted! Great Job!

10-Sep-2015

Yellow Lily Arrangement

The arrangement was beautiful and it was particularly nice that they opened over a few days so they lasted more than a day or two

25-Aug-2015

Yellow Lily Arrangement

It was good however the phone was so bad I could hear a delay - the phone operator who was good but it made the whole ordering experience terribly frustrating and took longer due to the difficulty in relaying the order details. You apparently use a satilite phone system - not good

30-Jul-2015

Yellow Lily Arrangement

Person who received flowers said they were beautiful

23-Sep-2014

Yellow Lily Arrangement

The recipient loved them.

01-Jul-2014

beautiful arrangement

03-Jun-2014

Yellow Lily Arrangement

I've been told that they are just beautiful once again thank you so much ...I am so pleased I placed an order in Townsville today for her Birthday :-)