Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Oct-2015

Wreath With White & Purple Tones

I'm from Sydney & was ordering flowers for a funeral of a family member. I found Lily's florist to be very helpful & professional.

02-Jul-2015

Wreath With White & Purple Tones

The flowers were apparently beautiful and very much appreciated by my friend.

01-Feb-2015

exactly what I ordered - looked lovely

27-Jan-2015

Wreath With White & Purple Tones

The wreath looked different from the one I picked, as had 2 big lilies which did not align with the other flowers and had more greens than the picture of flowers I picked it from.

09-Jan-2015

Beautiful; elegant; classy. 10/10

25-Nov-2014

Wreath With White & Purple Tones

Recipient was very happy with the arrangement and said they were REALLY NICE!!!

07-Nov-2014

• Red Rose Sheath
  • Country Wreath

very good quality

12-Sep-2014

flowers well recieved

18-Aug-2014

Wreath With White & Purple Tones

The only comment is I had to ring to get the flowers as online was taking too long to get to the basket to pay for the flowers

26-Jan-2014

Wreath With White & Purple Tones

I ordered online so I didn't see the product, just hope it was more sensitively delivered than the service. The billing was prompt!