Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-Jan-2016

Wreath With Pink Tones

As I remarked I received a thank you card from my cousin telling me haow beautiful the flowers were. I would certainly recommend your company. Janice Creswe

17-Nov-2015

Wreath With Pink Tones

I was unable to attend the service that I had ordered this wreath for but my cousin informed me that the wreath was absolutely beautiful and it arrived just in time.

28-Aug-2015

Wreath With Pink Tones

While it was lovely and we received many comments on it, it was not what I really wanted, an all red roses wreath with white lilies and one single pink rose, as red roses were her favorite and the single pink rose was a symbol of my love for her. But it was a lovely wreath, we are not displeased with it, it just was a little upsetting to me since I was not able to attend the service and my flowers weren't as I wished.

02-Jul-2015

• open product 100

Was very nice

22-Dec-2014

Beautiful

09-Oct-2014

Wreath With Pink Tones

As I was not at my relatives funeral i didn,t see the wreath.However my Aunt saw the wreath with Pink Tones and she said they were just beautiful,so i felt very pleased. Thank you

29-Sep-2014

Wreath With Pink Tones

We were very happy with the service. We will use your company in the future. Thank you

25-Aug-2014

Wreath With Pink Tones

Ordering a small bouquet for delivery in Australia from a minute island in the Med is always risky. But I need not have worried. The flowers delivered were as per specification and on time. Thanks a lot.

02-Jun-2014

Wreath With Pink Tones

The flowers were beautifully arranged and looked fresh.

22-Jan-2014

Wreath With Pink Tones

Amazing service. Wreath was beautiful and that was important because I was not able to attend funeral.