Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

27-Jan-2016

Wreath With Mixed Colours

I did not go to the funeral so I did not see the flowers.

27-Nov-2015

Wreath With Mixed Colours

We have only seen photographs but the wreath looked exactly as we had envisaged.

12-Sep-2015

09-Aug-2015

all god

19-Mar-2015

Beautiful wreath!!!

05-Dec-2014

Wreath With Mixed Colours

We never received it. And looking at the left of this question it says Wreath with mixed colours. THIS IS INCORRECT it also was suppose to be a wreath full of natives as that is why I called to ensure I would get natives.

22-Nov-2014

Good

07-Sep-2014

Wreath With Mixed Colours

Yes got the colours I asked for thank you

12-Jun-2014

• White Wreath

I didn't request a mixed wreath. In fact not only did I request and pay for a 2nd white wreath but asked the customer service gentleman to not send a mixed wreath no matter what!
I was extremely disappointed in Lily's Florist service and will be advising my friends not to use this florist.

I am so very sorry. I can see that the customer service officer did make these notes on the order so I am not sure what happened. I will be following up on this today.

Sincerely