Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Nov-2015

White Wreath

I didn't see the end product but the recipient said it was lovely and appropriate for the circumstances.

04-Sep-2015

White Wreath

I am told it was beautiful, and so I was very happy

28-Aug-2015

White Wreath

Beautiful and took us closer to family in heart through beautiful flowers

25-Jun-2015

White Wreath

I have received great feedback from the family to whom this wreath was sent.

05-Mar-2015

Fantastic value

30-Jan-2015

White Wreath

white wreath was beautifully done flowers were thick and fresh lots commenting on it I was very happy and will use your company again thanks

28-Jan-2015

Flowers were lovely.

24-Dec-2014

White Wreath

the wreath took my breath away it was so beautiful. I want to thank them so much for the care they took with it.

01-Dec-2014

White Wreath

I'll never order from lilies anymore. All my friends agreed.

20-Nov-2014

White Wreath

I didn't get to see it but my colleagues said it was lovely.

29-Oct-2014

White Wreath

I still don't know what was delivered in spite of asking to be given a photo of the arrangement.

15-Sep-2014

• Gorgeous White Flower Arrangement

very easy to order and arrived on time. Only thing was i received a couple of emails that appeared to be automatically generated saying "Florist Reported Issue Resolved".

10-Jul-2014

Perfect

12-Jun-2014

• Wreath With Mixed Colours

White wreath was very good but I requested and paid for a 2nd one which I never received.

17-Jun-2014
Although a mistake was made with one of the 2 wreaths I ordered, Lily's Florist contacted me, apologised for their mistake and refunded me.

I am so very sorry. I can see that the customer service officer did make these notes on the order so I am not sure what happened. I will be following up on this today.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
05-May-2014

White Wreath

I am very satisfied with the order of White and Red Wreath . It looked very nice and it was delivered on time. Thank you.

04-May-2014

White Wreath

Didn't see the wreath except online , hope was beautiful.