Feedback for has been compiled from 7303 Customer Reviews

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from

Stunning Pink Flower Arrangement

Our employee who received the flowers said that it was a very nice arrangement

Stunning Pink Flower Arrangement

Have not received a thank you from who I sent them to yet so I don't know if they liked them, but I am happy with my selection from the web site.

Stunning Pink Flower Arrangement

I believe the flowers were very nice, but I was disappointed when ordering that the website didn't mention what the delivery fee would be. At the checkout, the cost of the flowers simply became more, with no explanation. Was it a delivery fee, or GST, or what?

Stunning Pink Flower Arrangement

Not really poor but not good so hard to rate. Did not have as many pink flowers as illustration so didn't feel I got value for money especially as I paid for the most expensive option. Would not use this florist again as did feel a bit ripped off.