Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

15-Jan-2016

Starburst Bunch

Some of the nicest flowers my partner had ever gotten.

11-Dec-2015

Starburst Bunch

Really have no idea because they were not delivered. The florist didn't seem too concerned that my order was not carried out and I was never given a reason as to why either. Will never use again.

25-Jul-2015

Starburst Bunch

fantastic service we will be using your company again. Thankyou

17-Oct-2014

Starburst Bunch

Recipient said they were beautiful.

26-Sep-2014

Beautiful flowers

28-Aug-2014

Starburst Bunch

The floweres were very nice but more importantly they lasted a few weeks instead of just a few days. They were very fresh

18-Aug-2014

Starburst Bunch

The person I sent the flowers too was very happy

18-Aug-2014

Starburst Bunch

Excellent customer service. Ordered from Alice Springs and the florist was very helpful and had excellent knowledge of the products provided.

09-Jul-2014

Starburst Bunch

I don't know much about flowers so when I saw that the bunch of flowers didn't originally have any lilies in it I was pretty disappointed. Then my girlfriend told me that they were in there but merely hadn't blossomed yet... So I am very pleased with the quality of product and service, minus the obvious "egg on my face" :)

30-Apr-2014

Starburst Bunch

The person receiving the flowers loved them